剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
这是我的家
This is my home.
没错 好的
Yeah. Okay.
好
Yeah.
我是说...
I mean...
我有一间客房♥
I have a guest room.
-不大 但 -我接受
- It's not big, but... - I'll take it.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
房♥间小 但很舒适
It's small, but it's-it's pretty nice.
-是吗 -是 我用...
- Yeah? - Yeah, I decorated it with...
我大三在日本留学时买♥♥的东西装饰的
stuff I got in Japan when I did my junior year there.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
好的 那...
Okay. Yeah...
完美
Perfect.
凯文
双胞胎 我去 你要当爹了
实在
兰德尔·皮尔森
听说好消息了 恭喜
兄弟 多谢 很高兴收到你的信息
谢谢
事件进行时
明尼阿波里斯市警♥察♥致黑人死亡
旁观者拍摄视频
头条新闻
"我无法呼吸"
警告
八分钟 贝丝
Eight minutes, Beth.
八分钟
Eight minutes.
他们用膝盖压了那人整整八分钟
They kneeled on that man for eight minutes.
你怎么...
How do you...
我都不敢看
I can't even watch it.
太过分了
It's too much.
太过分了
It's too much.
我们的救济站供不应求
Our food banks are overrun.
我们每周♥强♥迫上百名市政员工停薪休假
We're furloughing hundreds of city employees a week.
还有贝丝的舞蹈工作室亏损严重
Plus Beth's studio is hemorrhaging cash.
简直...
It's...
我们在想办法
We're managing.
那么 世上...
So, how are you...
发生了那么多事 你感觉如何
doing with everything else going on in the world?
兰德尔 我...
Randall, I...
我希望你能甘愿
I want you to feel comfortable
跟我说任何事
talking to me about anything.
任何事都行
Anything at all.
又是我姐
It's my sister. Again.
天呐 又来了
Oh, Lord. Here we go.
是一场游♥行♥的照片
It's pics from a march.
杰克的第一次抗♥议♥
It's Jack's first protest.
她也想知道
Oh, and she wants to know
接下来要给哪个黑人♥权♥益运动捐款
what Black cause to donate to next, so...
我们能换台吗
Can we change the channel?
拜托了 就一会
Please. Just for a minute.
安妮 你换吧
Annie, you've got the conn.
我们以前常一起看这节目
You know, we all used to watch this together.
我在想
I was thinking.
我知道你担心你妈在木屋的情况
I know you're worried about your mom at the cabin,
而且你四十岁生日也快到了
and your 40th isn't too far off.
我祖父母过去常租露营车
My grandparents used to rent these campers,
轮流自驾穿越全国
drive cross-country and change shifts.
我们不需要坐飞机或是住酒店
We wouldn't have to fly or stop in hotels.
我们可以带上凯特 杰克和托比
We could take Kate and Jack and Toby
只要我们都通过了检测并进行了隔离
if we all tested and quarantined first.
凯文 把手给我
Kevin, give me your hand.
-是宝宝们在动 -对
- That's the babies. - Yeah.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
真是太棒了
that's wonderful.
我们的生活
第五季 第一集
又通宵了吗 宝贝
Another all-nighter, babe?
-今天可是你的生日 -是啊
- It's your birthday. - Yeah.
没完没了
It's endless.
我一个小时后得和几位当地的企业老板通话
Got to Zoom-call some local business owners in an hour
告诉他们申请的贷款还没批下来
just so I can tell them their loans are still being held up.
然后我要为星期一
Then I got to prep for that rally
在警♥察♥局的集♥会♥做准备
at the police station on Monday.
你看
Check it out.
完全没有颤抖
100% tremor free.
以防万一 我每周会和利医生做两次线上治疗
I'm doing two virtual sessions with Dr. Leigh a week just to be safe.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
那你知道我在想什么吗
Well, then, uh, you know what I was thinking?
已经有一阵子了 从...
It has been a while, you know, since...
从我们上次做♥爱♥到现在
...since we've had sex.
尽管有那么多压力 比如 抗♥议♥示♥威♥
With all the stress of-- I don't know-- the protests
还有口罩 新冠 种族主义者们
and the masks and the 'rona, the Karens,
我即将倒闭的舞蹈工作室
my failing dance studio,
还有我们岌岌可危的经济状况...
and our crumbling finances...
我讨厌你用性感的声音说这些话
I hate that you're saying all these things with a sexy voice.
我们可以下次再约吗
Can I take a rain check?
你觉得我能随叫随到吗
I look like the damn car wash?
求你了
Please.
那你今天想做什么
So what do you want to do, then, today
来庆祝你的生日
for the birthday?
我不会再问你想不想去木屋
I'm not gonna ask you again if you want to go up to the cabins
因为全家人都要去
since the whole family drove out.
谢谢 我不想去
Thank you, because I don't.
那又如何
So what?
你什么都没问过我
You haven't asked me any questions,
也没留下任何线索
you haven't dropped any hints.
你最爱过生日了 宝贝
Birthday's your thing, babe.
我爱过感恩节才是真的
Thanksgiving's my thing.
你有很多热衷的事情
Well, you're a man of many things.
还有被强制隔离的马利克一会过来
And a strictly-quarantined Malik is coming over later.
今天是他和黛佳的一周年纪念日
It is him and Deja's one-year anniversary.
就这样 你就别问了
I know. Just, don't ask.
好了 老家伙
All right, old man.
我在楼下等你
I'll meet you downstairs
至少可以吃生日早餐吧
for some birthday breakfast at least?
别忘戴上你的假牙
Don't forget your dentures.
据我所知 今天根本不是我的生日
You know, for all I know, today isn't even my birthday.
我是说 你难道相信
I mean, we're supposed to believe
一个婴儿能在出生当天就被送到消防局
that a newborn baby made it to a fire station,
又送去医院 然后投入一个新家庭的怀抱吗
to a hospital, and into a new family's arms all in one day?
我永远都不会知道那天发生了什么
I'll never really know what happened that day.
罗瑞尔
Laurel?
别哭了 孩子
Quiet down now, son.
让你妈妈好好休息
Let your mama get some rest?
罗瑞尔
Laurel?
该起床了 美人
Time to wake up, beautiful.
宝贝
Baby?
宝贝
Baby?
卡特人还不错
Carter's a good enough man,
-但他和我们不合拍 -谢谢
- but he not riding for us. - Thank you.
我们要像夏琳·米歇尔那样做
We need to do like Charlene Mitchell did.
非裔美籍社♥会♥主♥义♥者 女权主义者
怎么做 竞选失败吗
What? Lose an election?
至少她努力过
At least she tried.
管管你的女人 老兄
Get your lady, man.
她又在讲共♥产♥主义了
She's on that communism talk again.
没人管得了罗瑞尔 相信我
Yeah, Laurel doesn't need getting, trust me.
说得对 亲爱的
that's right, baby.
你知道我说的有道理 埃弗
You know I'm talking sense, Erv.
我们在逐渐消亡
We're dying out here.
看看联邦政♥府♥是怎么处理海♥洛♥因♥的
Look what the Feds did with heroin.
他们把它带到我们社区来安抚我们
They brought it into our neighborhoods to keep us down.
是他们拿手的招
God knows they're good at that.
见鬼
Hell,
我一直在和那东西抗争
I've battled with that stuff.
现在就在抗争
I'm battling it now.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表