剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
你想出去开车兜兜风吗
Do you want to go on a drive?
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
我妈说我简直疯了 和一个刚认识的男人出远门
My mom says I'm nuts for doing this with a guy I barely know.
我们已经认识整整一周了
We've known each other a whole week.
保持联络
So, keep in touch.
你在哪里演出一定要告诉我们
Definitely keep us posted on what you're up to.
他们说我在匹兹堡算好的
He said that I was "Pittsburgh good,"
我决定把这当作一种夸奖
which I've decided to take as a compliment.
我们回家
Let's go home.
到家了
We're home.
我睡了多久
How long have I been out?
就一会儿
Just a little while.
好...
So...
第三次约会很不错
great third date.
我也这样觉得
I thought so.
是不是很神奇
Isn't it crazy?
就是 几周前
How, just a couple weeks ago,
我还只是个普通的酒吧女驻唱
I was a girl singing at a bar and...
然后跟一个帅哥对视...
I locked eyes with a cute guy...
不 不是你
No. No, no, not you.
当时还有另外一个男生 后来他走了
There was another guy there, and then he left.
然后我看到了你
And I saw you
我就想 "他也行吧"
and I was like, "He'll do."
好 我明白
Okay, yeah. No, I got it.
是不是很奇怪
It's so strange, isn't it?
就这样
How, just like that,
一个纯粹的陌生人
a complete stranger can become
可以在你的故事里变得如此重要
such a big part of your story.
甚至还有点可怕 你说呢
It's actually kind of terrifying, you know?
只是跟一个从未见过面的人
How a single cross with one person
产生了一次交集 然后...
you've never met can change...
一切都变了
everything.
-来了 -马利克 过得怎么样
- What's up? - Malik. What's up, man?
-你好啊 兄弟 -过得好吗
- What's up, man? - You good?
-快进来吧 来吧 -回见 回见
- Come on in here. Come on. - I see you, I see you.
来啊
Let's go.
好了 我在拖时间
All right, I'm stalling.
因为我不想下车
'Cause I don't want to get out of this car.
还挺反常的
Which is odd for me,
因为一般来说
'cause it's usually the...
改变我人生的陌生人
bad-boy musicians I like
基本是我喜欢的玩音乐的坏男孩
when it comes to life-changing strangers.
好了
Okay.
我跟你说一声
Uh, just so you know,
我会走高冷风格
I am gonna play it cool here,
所以你别指望
so don't expect to get a phone call
-很快会接到我的电♥话♥ -好的
- from me right away. - Oh, yeah.
我也是
Same here.
而且我日程安排挺满的
Yeah, I-I got a pretty full plate,
说实话
to be honest.
我得找工作
I got to find a job,
-找个住的地方 所以... -好
- couch to crash on, so I... - Yeah.
我应该也不会很快联♥系♥你的
I wouldn't expect you to hear from me
短期内不会
anytime soon.
甚至永远不会
Or maybe ever again.
-这也很有可能 -好
- It's quite possible. - Yeah.
我不会先打给你的
I'm not calling you first.
我也不会先打给你的
I'm not calling you first.
第四季 第一集
喂
Hello?
我先打给你了
I called you first.
走不了高冷风格是吗
Couldn't play it cool, huh?
对 那一直以来就不是我风格
No, that's never really been my thing.
明天能见面吗
Hey, can I see you tomorrow?
可以
Yes.
其实 高冷也不是我的风格
That's... that's never really been my thing either.
完了 明天
Oh, shoot. Tomorrow.
明天我得跟我爸妈
I'm supposed to have dinner with my parents
还有我爸妈的朋友一起吃晚餐
and their friends tomorrow.
他们想...
They want...
证明我活着
proof of life.
不过你可以一起来
But you could come.
地点是在他们的乡村俱乐部
I mean, it's at their country club,
-所以我不知道你愿不愿意... -好啊
- so I don't know if you'd want to... - Yeah.
没问题 我会去的
No, I'll... I'll be there.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
太好了
Great.
要记得穿一件运动上衣
Uh, you do have to wear a sport coat,
不过到时候那里也会有
but they have a few there
如果你想就借一件的话
if you want to just borrow one.
不用了 我 我有
Mm, no. Nah, I'm... I'm set.
等一下
Um, hold on one second.
我去给你找一下地址
I'm gonna go find the address for you.
好的
Okay.
卡西
Cass.
-大家 -卡西迪
- Hey. Hey, guys. - Cassidy?
马蒂呢
Hey. Hey, Matty?
只有我 马蒂没法熬夜等太久
It-It's just me. Matty couldn't stay up any longer.
他早上要上学 不过我拉钩保证了
He's got school in the morning. But I pinky swore
会问你给他买♥♥了闪电麦昆没
I'd ask if you got his Lightning McQueen.
是 我买♥♥了 你可以跟他说我买♥♥了
Yeah, I did. I did. You can tell him I did.
抱歉我没打电♥话♥
Sorry I haven't called.
瑞安
Ryan,
我想你们想得快疯了
I miss you guys like crazy.
等这结束了 我想做的第一件事
First thing I want to do when this is over
就是跟你和马蒂一起做早餐
is make breakfast with you and Matty.
我们可以把早餐当成晚餐
We can have breakfast for dinner.
还记得我们以前一直那么做
Remember when we used to do that all the time?
我最近一直想起这些
I think about that all the time lately.
你知道的 对吗 你知道的
You know that, right? You know that...
即使我们不聊天的时候
...even when we're not talking,
我一直也想着你俩
I think about you both all the time.
每一分钟 每一天
Every minute. Every day.
我知道
I know.
夏普
Sharp.
亲爱的
Hey, babe,
我得走了
I got to go, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
大大的吻
Big kiss.
好了
All right.
再见
Bye.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
长胖别怪我
It's your waistline.
萨米
Oh, Sammy.
该死 不行 萨米 后退后退
Crap. No. Sammy, get back, get back.
待着
Just stay.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
先生 有什么可以帮你的吗
Sir? Can I help you?
我的天
Oh, my God!
-抱歉 -我的天 你为什么要那么做
- I'm so sorry. - Oh, my God, why did you do that?
-我很 - 你为什么要碰我
- Oh, I'm so... - Why would you touch me?
我很抱歉 我就是想
I'm so sorry. I-I was just trying to get
引起你的注意 我
your attention. I-I...
我的天
O-Oh, my God.
-那吓到我了 -我纯粹在开玩笑
- That scared me. -I'm totally kidding.
对
Yeah.
但我快饿死了
But I'm starving.
如果你能给我安排一张桌子
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表