剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
杠铃杆也很重的 好吗 不过现在
The bar is-is plenty heavy. All right? But first,
你必须要先热热身
what I want you to do is, you got to warm up.
明白吗 得先放松下来
Right? We got to loosen things up.
把手臂拉伸开来 活动活动肩膀
Pull your arm through. Warm your shoulders up.
没错 换一边 就是这样
There you go. Yeah. Go the other arm. All right.
压过来 再压过去
Go across. Go across.
好了 咱们开练
All right, here we go.
掰响指关节这步你随意
Knuckle popping is optional.
来吧
All right.
斯图尔特只是喜欢沙漠而已 妈
Stewart's a desert groupie, Mom.
所以他才想加入我们的作业小组
That's why he wanted to be in our study project.
他不是想跟我一组
It wasn't to be with me.
是这样啊
I see.
我觉得自己好傻
I feel like an idiot.
别这样想
No, don't.
勇于追随内心是很了不起的事 凯特
Following your heart is a real strength, Kate.
当然 有时你会因此受伤
Yeah, sometimes you end up getting hurt,
但多数情况下
but most of the time,
最终都会顺利的
it'll all work out.
我知道接下来的话不够帅气
I know it's not the cool thing to say,
但我真的很为你骄傲
but I'm really proud of you,
我爱你
and I love you.
好了 纸尿裤应急库存补给完毕
All right. Emergency diaper stash restocked.
什么事这么好笑
What's so funny?
艾莉说《捉鬼猎人巴菲》的《请安静》那集重播了
Oh, uh, Ellie said the Buffy episode "Hush" was on, so...
你不知道《请安静》吗
Babe, "Hush"?
就是太阳谷所有人都
The one where everyone in Sunnydale
说不了话的那集
loses the ability to talk?
别侮辱我的记忆力 我知道那集
Do not insult me. I know the episode.
-请别这样 -抱歉
- Please. - Excuse me.
但我们能不能
But c-could we just not
-别老给她发消息 -是她先发给我的
- text her as much, please? -She texted me.
拜托 你就承认一切顺利不好吗
Come on. Just admit, it went well.
你能不能表现得稍微
And could you just be a little excited
-兴奋一点 -不太能
- about that? - Not really.
领养宝宝比自己生养还难
This baby stuff wasn't that easy the first time.
这一次 我们面对的
You know, with this, we're dealing
是一位33岁的单亲妈妈
with a 33-year-old single mother
她真有可能随时对我们变卦
who could, literally, at any moment, change her mind about us.
所以与其让我表现得更兴奋
So instead of asking me to be more excited,
要不你表现得稍微紧张一点 好不好
could maybe you... you try to be a little more terrified?
好吧
Okay.
她摸肚子时真的总是面带笑容
You know what, she does smile a lot when she rubs her belly.
当然 这肯定比一脸愁容好
Which is better than the opposite, obviously,
我也不清楚 反正我注意到了
but I don't know, I clocked it.
-亲爱的 -对吧 谢谢你
- Oh, babe. - See? Thank you.
谢谢 你这样我反而宽心一点了
Thank-- no, that makes me feel better.
谢谢你表现出了一点无伤大雅的慌张
Thank you for registering an acceptable level of terror.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
行吧 不客气
Yeah, okay, you're welcome.
她倒是说过她最喜欢的《星球大战》角色
She did say that her favorite Star Wars character
是巴布·弗里克
was Babu Frik.
这倒是新鲜 我很欣赏
That's a fresh take. Respect.
我们发现纸尿裤忘在车里的时候
And did you see the look on her face when she noticed
你注意到她的表情了吗
that we had forgotten the diapers in the car?
她得爱惨了我们才能有那副表情
That was the look of a woman who is falling hard for us.
-宝贝 -是 这的确是好事
- Babe. - Yeah. Those are good things.
-的确是好事 -我也谢谢你
- Those are good things. - Okay, well, thank you
表现出一点无伤大雅的兴奋
for registering a, you know, an acceptable level of excitement.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有 郑重声明 我是买♥♥了尿布的
Also, I, um, bought the diapers, for the record.
只是你把它们忘在后备箱里了
You left 'em in the trunk.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
"请进"
"Come in."
"谢谢闺女 可别怪老爸打扰你哦"
"Oh, thanks, daughter, don't-don't mind if I do."
面对不公时保持沉默
"Silence in the face of inequality
便是与压♥迫♥者同谋
is complicity with the oppressor."
-吉内塔·萨根的名言 -你注意到了
- Ginetta Sagan. - You caught that.
没有什么能逃过我的法眼 闺女
I catch everything, daughter.
在表达自己的观点时
There's a right way and a wrong way
方法是分对错的
to get your point across.
哪怕大声点都没关系
Even loudly, if need be.
但你的方法错了
And this was the wrong way.
这也不是你的风格
And it's not you.
在网上跟大人说去死吧
Telling adults to screw themself on the Internet?
-这不是你 -这就是我
- That's not you. - It is me.
不是的
It's not.
这不是那个让我的生活翻天覆地的人
That is not the person who made my life somersault.
-这是以前我们说过的 -我记得
- It's an old reference. - I remember.
接下来六周 我们要没收你的手♥机♥
We're taking your phone away for six weeks.
什么 我要是出门怎么办
What? What if I'm out?
不会的 因为你还将被禁足六周
You won't be, 'cause you're grounded for six weeks, too.
你个法♥西♥斯♥ 这也太扯...
Fascist! This is bull...
你要是把这句话说完 就再加三周
You finish that sentence, tack on three more weeks.
明智之举
Good choice.
天啊
God.
她刚才骂你法♥西♥斯♥了吗
Did she call you a fascist?
没错 亲爱的 是这么叫的
Yeah, hon. I believe she did.
你需要把拇指勾起来 懂吗
What you want to do is, you line your thumbs up, okay?
一定要稳稳握住横杠的中间
Make sure that bar is nice and center.
勾紧横杠 非常重要
Wrap them around the bar. Very important.
拇指绕住横杠 很重要
Thumb around the bar. Important.
来
Come on.
继续
Come on.
加油
Come on.
很好 小凯 你做得非常好
Nice, Kev. You're doing great.
最后一个 小凯 最后一个 加油
Last one, Kev. Last one. Here we go.
使劲 使劲 使劲
Push it, push it, push it.
推上来
Push it.
胸部发力
Work that chest.
推起来 推
Push. Push.
推起来 推推推
Push. Push, push, push, push,
推上来 好极了
push, push, push. Yeah, hey.
-很好 把杠铃放上来吧 -不 别碰
- All right, let's pull this up. - No, don't touch it.
怎么了 太沉了吗 我可以帮你减轻点重量
What's it, too heavy? I could take some weight off.
-不用了 我可以 -那就快点做 像个男人
- No, I got it. - Well, come on. Man up.
加油 小凯 你做得很好
Come on, Kev, you're good.
再来几个
A couple more.
很好
Good.
看看你
Look at you.
你真是太强了
You're a monster.
我做到了
I did it.
听着 小凯
Hey, look, Kev.
只要你下定决心 任何事情你都能搞定
You put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.
记住了吗
Okay?
我要扮演一名出庭律师
I'm playing a trial lawyer.
在电影里 我的角色是出庭律师
In the movie I-I play a trial lawyer.
我想问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
为什么一个律师需要有一身肌肉
Why does a trial lawyer need to be ripped?
我不知道
I don't know.
并不需要
He doesn't.
我也会计算卡路里 麦迪逊
I count calories, too, Madison.
如果我没有
And I panic inside
每天完成两次健身 我内心会很焦虑
if I don't get a second workout in every single day.
而且我宁可在又糟又乱的车♥库♥健身
And I prefer sweating in a dingy garage
也不想去什么明星健身房♥因为...
than going to some celebrity gym because...
天哪 原因太多一时说不过来
Oh, God, so many reasons, actually.
这里会更有力 就在这里
This one's stronger, right here.
把你的手放在那 用力...
Put your hand right there. Strong...
八 九
Eight, nine,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表