剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
我妈病了
My mom is sick, and,
我跟兰德尔的联♥系♥也寥寥无几
I'm still barely talking to Randall.
不过没关系 因为我非常期待
But that's okay, because I am very excited
在接下来的岁月里和这个家一起度过
to spend the next bunch of years sharing walls with this family.
尼奇叔叔 你 你怎么来了
Uncle Nicky, what are you... what are you doing here?
杰克的学校有一份工作在招人
There is a job at Jack's school.
我已经和萨尔兹曼博士聊过了
I already talked to Dr. Salzman.
她说我应该能胜任这份工作 主动请了我
She said that I would be great for it, and she offered it to me.
亚历克斯是"他们"
Alex is a "They."
而且他们不只是我最好的朋友
And they're not just my best friend.
-我们在一起了 -你们谈恋爱了吗
- We're together. - You mean like a couple?
对 妈 是这个意思
Yeah, Mom, like a couple.
有个我交往很久的女孩
There's this girl that I've been seeing.
我想向她求婚已经有段时间了
I've wanted to propose to her for a while now.
去跟那女孩儿求婚吧 皮尔森
Go propose to that girl, Pearson.
-我回来了 -好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
我买♥♥到了热巧克力
Hey, so I got the hot chocolate.
也买♥♥到了做糖苹果用的玉米糖浆
I got the corn syrup for the candied apples.
我还把五金店所有的串灯
And I bought every box of string lights
-一口气全买♥♥了 -真是我的好哥们
- they had at the hardware store. - That's my guy.
你帮我看下这个
Hey, do me a favor and look at this.
我的字母大小写得平均吗
I mean, did I get these letters even?
狂欢节
-挺好 就是"狂欢节"拼错了 -我...
- Yeah. You spelled "Carnival" Wrong. - I...
我开玩笑的 挺好看的 兄弟
I'm kidding. No. No, it looks great, man.
"挺好看"不够 米格尔
Great's not good enough, Miguel.
这场求婚必须完美
I need this proposal to be perfect.
杰克 你正在丽贝卡的公♥寓♥里
Jack, you are recreating your first date
重现和她的第一次约会
with Rebecca in her apartment.
这波浪漫操作
It's exactly the kind of romantic gesture
绝对会让别的男人恨你
that makes other guys hate you.
-别这样 其他男人不会恨我的 -绝对会
- Come on. Other guys don't hate me. - Yeah, they do.
话说 你最后联♥系♥上丽贝卡的爸爸了吗
Anyways, did, uh, you ever end up getting ahold of Rebecca's dad?
没 他压根就没给我回电
No. Never called me back.
我今天早上终于跟他的秘书摊牌了
Finally spelled it out to his secretary this morning.
"达茜你好 又是我 杰克·皮尔森"
"Hey, Darcy, it's Jack Pearson calling again.
"你能不能跟马隆先生说一声"
"Could you please let Mr. Malone know
"他很讨厌的那个男人打算今晚向他女儿求婚"
"The guy he hates is planning on asking his daughter
"只是希望能够得到他的祝福"
to marry him tonight and just wants his blessing?"
还是没回音
Never called me back.
也许他觉得我就是个幼稚的醉汉
Probably thinks I'm still just a drunken kid
哪怕要我的命 都打不出一杆高尔夫球
who can't hit a golf ball to save his life.
你确实打不了高尔夫
Well, you can't hit a golf ball.
你还好意思说我
Hey, you know what?
你也打不了高尔夫
You can't hit a golf ball.
我们的生活 第五季 第十二集
靓男保姆求婚成功
凯文·皮尔森
梅根离开王宫后的生活
你们订婚已经正式成了全国新闻
It's official: your engagement is national news.
婚礼也一定会上头条的
And your wedding is going to make headlines, too,
因为我用了关系
because I pulled some strings
订到了冬至湾的别♥墅♥
and locked in the Villas at Solstice Cove.
"奶爸说什么"
Manny say what?
我下意识就说出来了 有时候无法控制
That just came out. I can't control it sometimes.
我自己也无能为力
There's nothing I can do about it.
这就是我们想要的 这里是我们的首选
This is what we wanted. This is our first choice.
-是啊 -太好了 对不对
- Yeah. Yeah. - It's great, yeah?
怎么了 有什么事吗
What? What's wrong?
没有 没什么
No. No, no, nothing.
就是 我没想到真的能订到
It's just, um, I-I didn't think we'd be able to book it.
挺好的 很完美
You know, it's-it's perfect.
地方大 很漂亮 也很通风
It's big and beautiful and airy.
-是啊 -疫情期间梦寐以求的场地
- Yeah. - A dream pandemic venue.
-奶爸夫人说什么 -这不就对了嘛
- Mrs. Manny say what? - There she is.
好的
All right.
你们知道吗 我没被邀请参加过婚礼
You know, I've never been invited to a wedding.
曾经混进过一场
Crashed one once.
我路过发现他们在野外烧烤
Came across this outdoor barbecue.
还有见所未见的巨大芝士汉堡
Biggest heap of mac and cheese you ever saw.
新娘气坏了
That bride was pissed.
说到邀请
Speaking of invites,
你们昨天就该把宾客名单和派对名单给我了
I need guest lists and wedding party names, like, yesterday.
好 没事 单子不长 会很短的
Yeah, no. It's-it's not gonna be a big list. It'll be small.
我们不会大张旗鼓
We're keeping it intimate.
只请最亲密的亲戚朋友
You know, just the closest family and friends is all.
我这边婚礼派对只会请凯文的妹妹凯特
Yeah, the only person in my wedding party will be Kevin's sister Kate.
我昨天邀请她了 我们一起尖叫一起哭泣
I asked her yesterday. We screamed, we cried,
还唱了雪橇姐妹的《我们是一家人》
we sang "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge.
整个过程 特别美好
It was... it was beautiful.
你呢 凯文
And you, Kevin?
好 我的伴郎很显然会是我弟
Oh, right. Uh, well, my best man will obviously be my brother.
等我邀请他的时候 场面肯定也很感人
And when I ask him, I'm sure it will be equally beautiful.
你还没跟他说吗
You haven't talked to him yet?
我 我就是 我想...
I mean, I, you know, I-I want to...
没有 我就是想把话说得好一点
No. I just... I want to make sure I say it the right way.
-你应该直接问他 -我会的
- You should just ask him. - Yeah, I will.
因为你们现在关系挺好的
'Cause you guys are in a good place now.
好 我知道 我会的
Yeah, yeah. No, I will.
我 我会的
I just, you know, I will.
好 接下来聊聊彩排晚宴
Okay, let's talk rehearsal dinner.
-谁来主持 -我妈和她老公米格尔
- Who's hosting? - That would be my mom and her husband Miguel.
他们昨天刚回到洛杉矶
They just got back to L.A. yesterday,
-都接种过疫苗了 -米格尔吗
- both fully vaccinated. - Miguel, huh?
他就是那个
You know, he's the guy who's, uh,
上了我嫂子的人吧
banging my brother's wife, right?
我称她为"妈妈" 不过是的
Well, I call her "Mom," but-but yeah.
另外我觉得他更喜欢
Um, I think he prefers
"丽贝卡结婚十年以上的丈夫"这个称呼
"Rebecca's husband for over a decade,"
不过就是那个米格尔
but-but yeah, that Miguel.
其实 我也想帮忙张罗一下
You know, um, I'd like to help out
彩排晚宴的事 虽然我不知道那是什么玩意儿
with the rehearsal dinner, whatever the hell that is.
你 你是认真的吗
Are you... are you serious?
为什么不呢 只要能看懂菜单
Yeah. Why not? Any schmuck who's read a menu
傻子都能选晚餐的菜吧
can pick out food for dinner, right?
那倒是 好 我会告诉米格尔 他肯定很开心
Yeah. I guess so. Okay, I'll tell Miguel. He'll be thrilled.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - Good.
很好 尽快把宾客名单给我
Fabulous. And I need the guest list ASAP.
你会打给你哥的吧
And you'll please call your brother?
我需要知道他的西装尺寸 他叫什么来着
I need his suit size. What's his name?
兰德尔·皮尔森
Randall Pearson.
梅根离开王宫后的生活
没想到他们居然选了"麦文"没选"凯迪逊"
I can't believe they went with "Mevin" over "Kadison."
我看看
Let me see.
没想到火星哥还会亲自去取干洗好的衣物
I can't believe Bruno Mars still picks up his dry cleaning
跟我们一样 令人震惊
like the rest of us. Holy cow.
今天是个大日子 宝贝
It's a big day today, baby.
集体心理咨♥询♥
Group therapy.
记住 这是你第一天去
All right, remember, it's your first day.
放轻松 慢慢来
You know, just ease into it.
让其他人先说
You know, let other people talk.
我会努力的 贝丝
I will try, Beth. I will.
但我是个演说家
But I am an orator.
我就爱演说
I orate.
你感觉如何
How you doing?
苔丝今天要请艾利克斯过来 你还好吗
You feeling okay about Tess having Alex over for the first time?
我当然没问题
Hell yeah, I feel okay!
冰箱里有冰镇的苏打水
Look, I got sodas chilling in the fridge,
准备了二十几个家庭自♥制♥墨西哥辣椒卷
two dozen homemade jalapeño poppers locked and loaded.
我只希望他们能感觉到
I mean, I just want them to feel like
我们很欢迎他们
they are totally welcome here.
你在练习艾利克斯的性别代词 对不对
You're practicing Alex's gender pronouns right now, aren't you?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表