剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
所以听我说 好吗
so just go with me here, okay?
在爸妈发现他回家前 我拦住了他
I intercept him before our parents know he's home.
我把他带回房♥间
I take him down to his room,
让他把鞋脱了 就能上♥床♥睡觉了
tell him to take off his shoes so he can get into bed.
我去给他倒了杯水 回来的时候
Go to get him a glass of water, I come back,
他脱得一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
and he is completely naked,
高声唱着《MMMBop》 快吼破嗓子了
belting "MMMBop" at the top of his lungs.
我这兄弟简直豁出去了
I mean, my man is going for it.
他扭着他那白花花的小屁♥股♥
He's shaking his little pasty ass,
像打气筒一样在床上上蹦下跳
literally jumping up and down on his bed doing air drums.
-天啊 凯文 -我一直跟他说
- God, Kevin. - I keep telling him
让他闭嘴 免得吵醒爸妈
to shut the hell up before he wakes up our parents.
然后 他突然间停了下来
Then, suddenly, he stops-- right?--
非常严肃地盯着我
and he stares at me, just dead serious.
我以为他要吐了
I think he's about to hurl everywhere,
结果他只说
and then he just says,
"老弟 我们怎么没组个兄弟乐队"
"Dude, how come we never started a brother band?"
"就像汉森兄弟乐队那样"
"Like Hanson."
"我们可以组个皮尔森兄弟乐队"
"We could be Pearson."
"我们可以成为摇滚巨星 老兄"
"We could be rock stars, man."
会有点痛
A little pinch.
麦迪逊 看着我 你能想象吗
Hey, Madison, look at me. Can you imagine it?
我和小凯在世界各地巡演
Me and Kev on a world tour?
来吧 加入我们的乐队 一起来
Come on. Join in in our band. Come on.
她登场了
There she is!
兰德尔
Randall?
小凯
Kev?
我想揍你一顿 但我也想亲亲你
I want to hit you, but I also want to kiss you.
是啊 这...
Yeah, that's...
我知道
I get it.
不过我听出来你一直有伴 是吗
Sounds like you had some company, though, right?
是啊 他打电♥话♥来看看我的情况
Yeah, he, um... he called to check in on me.
他在电♥话♥上待了好几个小时
He was on the phone for hours.
是吗
Really?
兰德尔 我不知道该说什么了 兄弟
Randall, I don't know what to say, man.
什么都不用说 老哥
Nothing required, man.
我就知道你能赶到的
I knew you'd make it.
我把火炬传给你了
I'm gonna pass the torch.
我们回头再聊
We'll catch up soon.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
你能做到的 猫女小麦
Hey. You got this, M-Cat.
真不敢相信你真的赶到了
I can't believe you actually made it.
是啊 这...
Yeah, no, it's...
你绝对不会相信我今天晚上过得有多疯狂
You wouldn't believe the insane night that I had.
以后每年圣诞节 我们一定要给
The head of TSA at the Seattle airport is
西雅图机场的运输安全管理局长寄贺卡
definitely going on our Christmas card list.
不过不重要
Doesn't matter.
这些都不重要
None of that matters.
唯一重要的是我赶到了
The only thing that matters is that I made it.
在我走之前 你问我
Before I left, you asked me
这个家要如何融入我的生活
how this family was gonna fit into my life.
是啊
Yeah.
这个家就是我的生活
This family is my life.
我不拍电影了
Uh, I quit the movie.
是啊 我不想接那些
Yeah, no, I don't want to take jobs
会让我离开你的工作
that are gonna take me away from you.
还有这些即将与我们见面的
And this-- these beautiful babies
可爱的孩子们
that we're about ready to meet.
这就是我需要的一切
This is all I'll ever need.
我赶到了
I made it.
你赶到了
You made it.
这些口罩一直把我的耳朵往前拽
These masks are really pulling my ears forward.
感觉自己像小飞象 你要给小飞象生龙凤胎了
I feel like Dumbo. You're about ready to have twins with Dumbo.
凯特
Kate.
我想抱抱她
I want to hold her.
我知道我说过不抱的 但我改主意了
I know that I said that I didn't, but I changed my mind.
好的 没问题
Uh, of course. Yeah.
好了 妈妈
All right, Mom.
-这是你的女儿 -让她来抱抱吧
- Here's your daughter. - Oh, um, she's gonna hold her.
原来你长这样啊
So that's what you look like.
凯特 你介不介意...
Kate, do you... do you mind if...
让我单独跟她待一会儿
I would just like to be alone with her.
好的
Yeah.
当然可以
Of course.
G7吗
G-7?
龙凤胎很健康
The twins are good.
还是只有一张照片 凯特还没有新消息
Still just the one picture, and no new update from Kate.
我确定 一有新消息
Well, I'm sure we'll hear something
-他们就会告诉我们的 -是啊
- when there's something to hear. - Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
那几团东西
The blobs.
那幅画 你一整晚都在盯着它看
The-the painting. You've been staring at that all night.
那是什么
What is that?
这是在干什么
What's all this?
这是我能想到的
This is the best possible solution
补救这些画的最好办法
I could find to try and save them.
我要去拿我的吹风机
I'm gonna go get my hair dryer.
不 小贝
No, Bec.
没关系的 已经泡坏了
It's fine. They-they're ruined.
真的 我看开了
Really, I'm-I'm over it.
杰克...
Jack...
咱们不是经常吐槽孩子们吗
making fun of our kids together is our thing.
这是我们应对
It's our one coping mechanism
三个正值青春期孩子的方法
against three sets of teenage hormones.
是啊 我知道 你说得对
Yeah, I know. You're right.
那你是怎么了
So, what is the deal?
他们已经不想跟我们出来玩了
They don't want to hang out with us anymore.
这... 这来得太快了
It's-it's... it's moving really fast.
前一秒他们还喜欢我们 接着下一秒...
You know, they-they like us one moment, and then the next...
他们处于青春期
They're teenagers.
比起我们 他们更想跟同龄人玩
It's perfectly normal that they want to
这是完全正常的
hang out with other teenagers over us.
我知道 可我们能在同一屋檐下生活的日子
I know, but we only have a few more years together
没剩几年了
under the same roof.
再过几年 我们就不再是他们日常生活的一部分了
Okay, a few more years where we get to be a part of their daily lives.
再之后呢
And then what?
他们会搬走
They're gonna move out.
还会忘记在小木屋度过的假期
And forget vacations to the cabin.
宝贝 如果他们一周能打个电♥话♥
Babe, w-we're gonna be lucky if they call us
说说他们的生活近况 都算我们幸运了
once a week just to let us know what's going on in their lives.
宝贝 不会这样的
Babe, it is not gonna be like that.
我们就是这样的
It was like that for us.
我们从父母家搬出来后
We moved out of our parents' houses,
就再也没有回头
and we never looked back.
好了
Okay.
你有情绪我能处理 但把我们和我们父母作比较
You being moody I can handle, but comparing us to our parents,
那就有点过分了 先生
that is a bridge too far, mister.
杰克 我们家不会很快就结束的
Jack, our family is not ending anytime soon.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
看看这幅画
Look at this picture.
你看这些颜色
Do you see how the colors
他们小手印上去的颜色
from their little handprints have...
一直渗透到了我们的手印上
have soaked all the way down to ours?
我们还在一起
We're all still there together.
我们还在一起 即使看起来不是曾经的样子
We are, even if it doesn't look the way that it used to.
甚至当我们成为老古董
And even when we are old fogeys
有一天住在森林里
living out here in the woods one day
像童话故事里的巫师一样
like witches from some children's fairy tale,
我们仍然会和他们紧密相连
we're still gonna be close to them.
我怎么不知道我们会成为巫师
Didn't realize we were gonna be witches.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表