剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我们取消吧
I-I will cancel.
我是说 你不用改时间
I mean, you don't have to reschedule.
无意冒犯 玛璂 真的
No offense, Markie. Truly.
但是谢谢你的时间
But thank you for your time.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
黛佳 我为这次面试特地给这件上衣清了灰
I dusted off the old corporate attire for this one, Dej.
真的是认真清理了灰尘
Literally dusted it off.
我还熨了衣服
I-I steamed this.
结果被我一开始就不想去的公♥司♥
All to get canceled on for a meeting
取消了面试
that I didn't want in the first place.
我没事
I'm good.
我好着呢
I am so good.
我很喜欢这种蕾丝边
The lace I really like.
是啊 真的很漂亮
Yeah, it's really pretty.
下半身我觉得不好说
I'm just not so sure about the bottom half.
但上半身真的很漂亮
But the top is really beauti...
-怎么了 -麦迪逊 怎么了 亲爱的
- What's wrong? - Madison, what's wrong, sweetheart?
你没事吧 怎么了
You okay? What?
我爸爸学会了发短♥信♥
Well, my dad learned how to text.
不幸的是 他不会来参加婚礼了
Unfortunately, he will not be coming to the wedding after all.
有紧急工作
Work emergency.
不知道为什么我会在乎 我本来很抗拒他来
I don't know why I even care. I was dreading him coming.
要不是那本该死的杂♥志♥透露了消息
You know? I mean, he would have never even known
他根本就不会知道我要结婚了
if it wasn't for that damn magazine.
但想到那个混♥蛋♥要来
But I think I let myself get...
我竟然有点激动
a little excited that the... jackass was coming.
天呐 我太神经质了
Oh, my God. I am so screwed up.
-不 你不是 -不 你没有
- No, you're not. - No, you're not.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想在你面前哭 丽贝卡
I don't want to cry in front of you, Rebecca.
糟了 把鼻涕弄在梅根上面了
Oh, crap. I think I snotted on Meghan.
我已经给这件衣服起名了 叫梅根·马克尔
I already named the dress Meghan Markle,
因为我觉得自己像个公主
'cause I felt like a princess.
不过老实说
Let's be honest,
英国凯特王妃的妹妹
我充其量是琵琶
I'm a Pippa at best.
亲爱的 别激动
Hey, sweetheart. Stop it.
冷静
Stop it.
你知道我儿子对我来说有多特别吗
Do you know how incredibly special my son is to me?
如果你对他来说不是最特别的
Do you think I would let him marry you
你觉得我会让他娶你吗
if you weren't also incredibly special?
-你真善良 丽贝卡 -不
- You're kind, Rebecca. - No.
事关我儿子的时候 我可不善良
Not when it comes to my son.
是你很善良
You are kind.
而且你很漂亮
And you're beautiful
很有趣
and funny
还非常优雅
and remarkably graceful,
就算穿着滑稽的羽毛婚纱
even in ridiculous feather dresses.
我们都超级喜欢你
And we're all crazy about you.
你♥爸♥爸听起来有点混♥蛋♥
And your dad sounds like a bit of a jackass.
好了 这是
All right, uh, this is
《呼叫爸爸先生》
Paging Mr. Dad.
你扮演一个单身父亲
You play a single father...
不 我做不到 不演和婴儿相关的
No, I can't do it. No babies.
拒绝裸着上身喂奶 我不能再这样了
No shirtless bottle feeding. I can't do that anymore.
好吧 这个...
Okay, now this one...
-不 算了 不行 -我的天
- No. Yeah, no. - Oh, my God,
难道大家已经知道那部电影很烂了吗
does the town already know that the movie sucks?
其实 并不是所有人
well, not the whole town.
此外还有...
But also it's...
你的名声有问题
Your reputation.
你放了上一部电影的鸽子
You did walk off the set of your last film.
那是因为我家双胞胎要出生了
To be there for the birth of my twins.
你还翘了一出百老汇的戏剧
And you also walked off a Broadway play.
我弟弟当时精神崩溃
My brother was having a nervous breakdown at the time,
而且那并不是百老汇的戏剧
and-and it was an off-Broadway play.
而且你还当众翘了一部情景喜剧
And there was a very public walk-off of a hit sitcom.
等等
Wait.
我该怎么办 我得去回去拍电视剧吗
What do I got to do? I have to go back to television?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
为什么他们不拍像《牧野风云》这样的节目了
Why don't they make shows like Bonanza anymore?
什么
Excuse me?
《牧野风云》 洛恩・格林演过
Bonanza. You know, Lorne Greene?
经典的硬汉形象
That was a man's man.
我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry
我们没能继续参观摄影棚
that we didn't get to go on that studio tour.
我知道你本来很期待的
I know you were looking forward to it.
没关系 我也找到事情干了
Oh, that's all right. I got my work cut out for me.
-这些乱七八糟的你都要读吗 -是啊
- You gonna read all this crap? - Yeah.
其中一个是根据克兰西的小说改编的
One of them is based on a Clancy novel.
好吧 我觉得他们已经翻拍两次了
Yeah, well, I think they already made that one twice.
那我也愿意再看
Well, I'll see it again.
蒂姆马上就打完电♥话♥了 很快就好
Tim's finishing up another call, and should be ready soon.
-对不起 贝克女士 -我可以等
- Sorry, Ms. Baker. - I can wait.
尼奇叔叔 等等
Uncle Nicky, hold-hold on one second.
你先走 我去大厅找你 好吗
I'll-I'll... I'll meet you in the lobby, okay?
可以
Okay.
凯文
Kevin?
佐伊
Zoe!
你怎么会在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
我刚和我的经纪人开了个会
Uh, well, I just had a meeting with my agents.
我的会议被推迟了
Mine just got delayed.
成为一个纪录片导演的必经之路
Part for the course for being a documentarian.
你近来可好
So, how are you?
我听说你订婚了
Engaged, I hear.
订婚了
Engaged.
好了 她在补妆
Okay, she's just fixing her makeup.
你知道吗 你真是个好妈妈
You know, you're a really good mom.
这个嘛 我经验丰富
Well, I've had a lot of practice.
是的 但是...
Yeah, but, um...
我不是一个省心的女儿
I was not an easy daughter.
我很清楚 我经常把你拒之千里之外
And I know I pushed you away a lot.
谢谢你依然选择爱我
Thanks for loving me anyway.
把你们三个带回家的画面恍如昨日
I remember taking the three of you home like it was yesterday.
然后我一眨眼 你们开始蹒跚学步
And then I blinked and you were toddlers,
把我和你♥爸♥累得够呛
running me and your dad ragged.
然后...
And then...
我又一眨眼 你们成了青少年
I blinked again and you were teenagers
一点都不想和我们亲近
who wanted nothing to do with us.
我再一眨眼 然后...
And then I blinked again and, mm...
每次我看着你 都能看到每一个你
When I look at you, I see all of you.
我能看到不同成长阶段的凯特
I see every Kate you've ever been,
看到了你现在仍然保留着的
every Kate you...
属于凯特的特质
you might still be.
是啊 你可能不是一直都那么省心
Yeah, you might not have been an easy daughter all the time,
但你总是 很容易讨人爱
but you've always, always been easy to love.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你都把我说哭了
now who's crying?
我缓缓
Okay.
你知道吗 妈妈
You know what, Mom, there's, um...
看完婚纱后我想带你去个地方
there's a place I want to take you to after this.
-好啊 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
所以 就这件了 可以吗
So, this is definitely the dress, right?
-就这件了 -我好喜欢这件
- Definitely. - Oh. I love it.
好的
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我八岁的时候 我妈妈抛弃了我们
My, um... mom walked out on us when I was eight,
她把我扔给了我爸
and she left me with him,
就像是让我...
which was like leaving me with, well...
成了孤儿
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表