剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
绝对不可能这么顺利 不过一如既往
Yeah, this is never gonna work, but as ever,
我很欣赏你的乐观
I appreciate your optimism.
他们会好好睡觉的
They're gonna stay down.
要打赌吗
Want to bet?
没问题 你想赌什么
Yeah, what ya putting on the table?
好 如果我赢了 你来个我喜欢的头部按♥摩♥
Okay, I win, you do that head thing I love.
挠头皮吗
The scalp tickle?
挠个20分钟
For, like, 20 minutes.
赌这么大 可以啊
High stakes. Fine.
太棒了 我今天可没想到
This is great-- I didn't have a head tickle
赢了可以挠头皮
on my Toby bingo card today.
-你知道我还没想到什么吗 -什么
- You know what else I didn't have on my card? - What?
找到工作
Getting a job.
-什么 -没错 他们刚发来了正式的录用通知
- What? - Yeah, they just sent the official offer letter though.
那家创业公♥司♥吗
The start-up?
宝贝
Babe!
看吧
See?
我天 本就该工作找你 而不是你找工作
Oh, my-- The world comes to Toby Damon.
-确实如此 -确实如此
- That's right. - That's right.
他们想要我在恢复办公之后
They are gonna want me in San Francisco three days a week
每周有三天去旧金山 所以...
when the office re-opens, so...
好吧...
Okay...
-所以 -我觉得我们应该
- Well, so-- - I think we should
好好考虑一下
seriously consider it.
仅靠你当助教的工资
We're not gonna be able to survive much longer
我们过不了多久的
on your teaching assistant salary alone.
而且我很久没收到过正式的入职通知了 所以...
And I haven't gotten a serious offer in a long time. So...
好吧 可我们还过得下去呀
Okay, well, we're getting by.
虽然没攒下钱 但也没有入不敷出
I mean, we're not saving, but we're not drowning.
凯特 我想回去工作
I want to go back to work, Kate.
我需要工作...情感上需要
I need to... emotionally,
精神上也需要
mentally.
待在家里带孩子真的...
Staying at home is just...
就是 我很爱孩子们 可是
All right, I love our children, but--
行 明白了
Okay, got it.
凯特
Kate?
托比
Toby.
我老公正在考虑一份
My husband is contemplating taking a job
需要他每周有三天在另一个城市的工作
that will put him in a different city three days a week.
而且他还说了一句
And he just used the sentence
"我很爱孩子们 可是"
"I love our children, but."
给我几分钟消化一下好吗
Just give me a second to digest it.
你们站在那儿干什么
What are you guys doing up?
孩子们
Guys?
-杰克 -怎么了
- Jack. - What?
孩子们就站在那儿
They're just standing there.
简直就像在演恐怖片《玉米田的小孩》
Like Children of the Corn or something.
"三个小家伙"怎么了
What's wrong with the Big Three?
你们还爱彼此吗
Do you still love each other?
好了 该出发去酒店了
Okay, let's head to the hotel
这样女士们可以一起化妆换礼服
so the ladies can get ready together.
好的 到时候见吧 但临走前
All right, we'll see you there, but first,
再让我抱抱你
I can't stop hugging you.
天 我也要抱
Oh, God, it's happening to me, too.
必须...拥抱...
Must... hug...
孙女们
grandchildren.
爷爷奶奶 快停下
Guys, stop!
我们才不停下
We're not gonna stop.
我感觉你们欠了我一整年的抱抱
I-I feel like I'm owed a year's worth of hugs.
-就是 -黛佳 别聊了 要出发了
- Yeah. - Hey, Dej, let's hurry it up over there.
马利克
Hey, Malik.
宾夕法尼亚大学有消息吗
Any news from Penn?
还没有
no, not yet.
你们知道吗 马利克申请了
you know, Malik applied
费城的四所顶尖大学
to the four top schools in the Philly area.
已经被其中三所录取了 真是战无不胜
And he got into three, because he's a beast!
你们知道还有谁是高材生吗
Hey, you know who else is a great student?
亚历克斯
Alex.
苔丝可是在跟班里的优秀毕业生约会呢
Yeah, Tess is dating her class valedictorian,
对吧 宝贝
isn't that right, babe?
他们确实是非常优秀的学生
They're a very good student.
真的
Yeah.
蝙蝠女孩们...
Batgirls... let's, uh,
快把行李放进蝙蝠车里 快点
get your stuff together to the Batmobile, come on.
必须拥抱更多...
Must hug more...
孙女
grandchildren.
必须...拥抱
Must... hug.
这样是吓人还是迷人
Is that creepy or charming?
还不好说
Yeah, I can't tell yet.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Here we go.
不敢相信你们居然明天就要走了
I can't believe you guys are already leaving tomorrow.
我觉得...我们都没有坐下聊会儿呢
I feel like we... haven't had a chance to catch up.
我明白 婚礼期间的周末总是过得飞快
I know, I know. Wedding weekends always fly by so fast.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的很想知道更多
I was hoping to hear
-你在新奥尔良的事 -什么
- more about your trip to New Orleans. - What?
-我跟你说了呀 -不 你没有
- I told you about it. - No, you didn't.
只是蜻蜓点水地提了一下 兰德尔
Not-not much anyway. Randall,
我们好久没见了
we haven't seen each other in ages and...
我只是想知道那次旅行对你来说是怎样的
I just want to know how it was for you.
好的
Okay.
我很愿意跟你聊聊
Well, I-I'd really like to tell you about it.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好了 各位 出发吧
Okay, everyone, let's go!
去凯文的婚礼咯
Let's get Kevin married!
需要抱更多人
Need more hugs.
现在可太吓人了
Yeah, uh, it's-it's way creepy now.
我的老天
Holy crap!
你把这里全都租下来了
You rented out this whole thing?
没错 疫情期间租下来更方便办婚礼
Yeah, well, you know, it's easier that way with COVID.
我去 你到底多有钱
Geez, how rich are you?
好了 我要去检查一下暖场音乐
Okay. I've got to go over the pre-ceremony music,
得再去检查一遍歌♥单
I've got to double-check the playlist,
然后我会去检查花♥园♥的布置情况
and I then I want to head out to the garden just to make sure
确保一切都完美无缺 大家都到了
everything is perfect out there. Here's comes everybody. Hey!
-凯文 -你们好啊
- Hey! Kevin. - What's up?
这地方太漂亮了
Look at this place!
-还不错 对吧 -是相当可以 兄弟
- Not bad, right? - Not bad at all, brother.
-还好吗 -好着呢
- What's going on? - Oh, you know, nothing.
-你们好吗 你们都很漂亮 -挺好的
- How are you? You guys look beautiful. - Good.
-你好吗 -好了 教练
- How are you doing? - All right, coach,
快点 让我参与准备吧
come on, put me in the game.
-需要我♥干♥啥 -不用 现在还没什么事儿
- What do you need. - No, nothing, nothing so far.
-一切都好 顺利进行 -真的吗
- Everything is good, smooth. - Yeah?
-真的 -一个星期前你还有很多不确定
- Yeah - 'Cause a week ago you were Jerry Maguire-ing out.
-但现在 你没事了吗 -对
- But, uh, you're good? - Yeah.
我知道一直以来我的爱情经历
No, I know my entire life has been an exercise
基本都是在自我毁灭
in romantic self-destruction,
但今天不会 今天我状态好极了
but not today. Today I am good.
这就是我最想在的地方
This is exactly where I want to be.
我只想确保一切都完美进行
I just want to make sure everything's perfect.
-你懂我的意思吧 -明白
- You know what I mean? - Okay.
有事就叫我 兄弟
Well, I'm here for you, brother.
天知道我现在很想
God knows I wouldn't mind
有点什么事情把我拉走
being pulled away right now.
这是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
妈想知道我去新奥尔良的事
Mom wants to talk about my trip to New Orleans.
这...
Well...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表