剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-你准备好听了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? - Mm, I am.
我一直在想 在他降生前我们要做些什么
So, I've been thinking about what we gonna do before he comes.
我打算去申请
I'm gonna go up
商店经理助理的岗位
for the assistant manager job at the store.
埃弗会替我美言几句 我会拿到这个职位
Erv is gonna put in a good word, and I'm gonna get it.
然后我们把钱存起来
And we're gonna save up our money
离开这间公♥寓♥
and get out of this apartment,
这间空调从不制冷还一直漏水的公♥寓♥
with the AC that somehow never works but always drips.
你想知道我们会搬去哪里吗
You want to know where we gonna go?
-想... -搬到楼上两层
- I do... - Two floors up!
没人居住的两居室
The empty two-bedroom
有着巨大的窗户 阳光可以照进来
with the giant window that catches the light.
他需要一扇窗户
He needs to have a window.
你觉得怎么样
So... what do you think?
我觉得...
I think...
我爱你
I love you.
先生
Sir.
-先生 -一二三四五
- Sir. - One, two, three, four, five.
你记得她什么时候吸食的毒品吗
Do you remember when she took the narcotic?
-大致时间就行 -一二三四五
- Even just a ballpark. - One, two, three, four, five.
-先生 你现在是嗑嗨了吗 -一二三
- Sir, are you high right now? - One, two, three,
-四五 -昨天
- four, five. - Yesterday.
昨晚
Last night.
她之前戒毒了... 怀着孩子 我...
She was clean... with the baby. I, uh...
-我们没有去医院 -一二三四五
- We didn't go to the hospital. - One, two, three, four, five.
他出生得太快了 她非常痛苦
He just came so fast, and she was in so much pain.
她死了吗
Is sh-she gone?
她死了吗
I-Is she gone?
-一二三四五 -乔尔
- One, two, three, four, five. - Joel.
乔尔 别按了
Joel, leave her.
记下死亡时间 打电♥话♥叫车来
Mark the time and call it in.
还要打电♥话♥给警♥察♥和儿童服务机构
Need to call the cops and Child Services, too.
这里真是一团糟
This is a mess.
先生 你得在这里等着
Sir, we're gonna need you to wait here.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
让警♥察♥来看看怎么处理吧
Let the cops figure out what to do about that.
不会有事的 儿子
Gonna be okay, son.
一切都在爸爸的掌握之中
Daddy has everything under control.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
还有面粉
And flour.
-小苏打 -对对
- Baking soda. - Right, right.
混合 我们还有盐 黄油
Mix. We got salt. We have butter.
进展如何 姑娘们
All right. How's it going, ladies?
他的生日蛋糕做得怎么样
How's his birthday cake coming?
我们刚开始做
Uh, we just starting.
这是真的吗
So, this is for real?
我们真的不去小木屋吗 全家人都在那相聚
The entire family is an hour and a half away,
而且只有一个半小时车程
but we aren't going to the cabin?
别管这件事了好吗 苔丝
Just leave it alone, okay, Tess?
-拜托了 -他是我叔叔
- Please. - He's my uncle
而且我和他很亲
and I'm close with him,
我有权利知道发生了什么
and I have a right to know what's going on.
你也可以不管这件事
Or maybe you could just leave it
留在这里陪你♥爸♥爸过生日
and, you know, be here for your dad on his birthday.
拜托 你只是想待在这里
Oh, please. You just want to spend
跟马利克一起过周年纪念日
your anniversary here with Malik.
-我说 -姑娘们
- You know what? - Hey, girls.
够了
Enough.
为你40岁生日用了40种配料
40 ingredients for your 40th birthday.
尝尝看
Try it.
好的
Okay.
这是...
Is that, uh...
龙蒿 没错
Tarragon, yeah.
40种配料可不是吹的
40 ingredients is no joke.
味道很好
It's delicious.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
生日快乐 爸
Happy birthday, Dad.
生日快乐 老爸
Happy birthday, old man.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
很高兴能和我最爱的人们一块过
Glad to be spending it with my favorite people.
我去门外回几封邮件 有需要叫我
I will be outside returning some e-mails, if you need me.
我想透透气
Just need some air.
不是我太敏感 对吗
It's not just me, right?
不是 他确实状态不佳
Oh, no. No, he's jacked-up, for sure.
你们好
Hey, guys.
40岁生日快乐
看着太棒了
This looks so good.
我想去趟城里 办点事
Um, I'm just gonna... pop into town, do a quick errand.
好的 需要我们陪你吗
Oh, cool. Do you want some company?
不了 我能行
No, no. I'm good.
路不远 我走过很多次
It's a short walk. I do it all the time.
妈
Mom.
凯特
Kate.
能让我一个人安心地去挑个惊喜蛋糕吗
Can I please go buy my kids a surprise birthday cake in peace?
-你确定吗 -是的 确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
手♥机♥充好电了吗
Your cell phone charged?
-是的 手♥机♥充满了 -好
- Yes. Cell phone's charged. - Good.
-购物愉快 -谢谢
- Have fun. - Thank you.
再见
Bye.
一会见
See ya later.
怎么了 医生们都说
What? Doctors all say
让她保持独♥立♥很重要
that it's important for her to remain independent.
而且我们约好了沟通方式 所以...
And we have a system, so...
现在到砍树时间了
Now it's tree chopping time.
一会见
See you guys.
好吧
Okay.
怎么等了这么久
This is taking too long.
肯定出了什么问题
There's something wrong.
嗯 但其实这里是...
Yeah. Well, um, you know, we're at an...
荒郊野岭的一家应急诊所 对吗
an urgent care facility in the middle of nowhere, right?
不是西雅图格雷斯医院
It's not exactly Seattle Grace.
《实习医生格蕾》里的那家
Grey's Anatomy.
你们好
Hi, guys.
我是吉普森医生 值班的产科大夫
I'm Dr. Gibson. I'm the OB on call.
我了解你的情况
I'm up to speed.
我们还在化验你的血样
We're still running your blood.
不介意的话 我先快速检查一下
I'm just gonna take a quick look, if that's okay.
好的
Okay.
双胞胎 对吗
Twins, huh?
你们知道性别了吗
Do you know the sexes yet?
我们不想提前知道
Um, we're waiting.
那样更有乐趣
Always more fun.
好的
Okay.
我只听到了一个心跳节奏
So, I'm only getting one heartbeat.
天呐
Oh, God.
先别慌
Let's not panic.
我想做一下♥阴♥♥道♥B超
I want to do a vaginal ultrasound
这样能看得更清楚
so I can really see what's going on.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
不要过早下结论
Do not jump to conclusions.
威廉
William?
打扰下 威廉 我是丽...
Excuse me. William, it's Re...
我很舍得放胡椒
I was generous with peppers.
他们都进去了
They both gone.
就那样进去了
Just like that.
发传♥单♥为什么会被捕呢
How you get arrested for handing out flyers?
可不是吗
I know.
但埃弗很坚强
But Erv is strong.
格蕾丝也一样
And Grace is, too.
我们会为他们筹到保释金
We're gonna sort out their bail.
怎么筹
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表