剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
对我们更好
Better to us.
成为更好的男人
A better man.
然后我也祈祷
And then I would pray.
祈祷他的愿望能实现 祈祷他会改变
Pray that it would work. That he would change.
后来他一点也没变
Then, when he never did...
我便不再做祈祷
that's when I gave up on all of this.
你给我的从来都是一手烂牌
Every hand you've dealt me has been crap.
可我仍然在努力生活
But still, I kept trying.
这么多年来
All these years...
我总是努力做正确的事
trying to always do what's right.
努力做一个他未曾做到的更好的男人
Trying to be the better man; the man that he never was.
看着顽抗的我 你是否会暗自发笑呢
Has that made you laugh... seeing me try?
因为你知道在我内心深处
Knowing that, somewhere deep down...
无论如何 还是会相信你
in spite of everything, that I probably still believed.
我生命里唯一美好的事就是她
The only good thing that has ever happened to me is her,
如果你...
and if you--
拜托你不要从我身边带走她
Please do not take her away from me.
我求你了
I am begging you.
我诚心跪下来 为了她祈求你
I'm on my knees begging for her.
为我的孩子们祈求你
Begging for my children.
如果你需要 带走我就好 只是别...
Take me if you want, just don't...
别带走他们
Just don't.
你想都别想
Don't you dare.
我不知道药物之间会有相互作用
I had no idea that medications could interact that way.
-确定只是一时反应吗 -医生是这么说的
- And they're sure it's temporary? - That's what the doctor said.
说那些药的相互作用可能会导致发病
Said a reaction like that can cause an episode
过段时间就会慢慢好转
and then it can just wear off.
得亏你能发现 兰德尔
It was a hell of a catch, Randall.
你也不赖
Back at you.
真庆幸你来了 兰德尔
We're lucky you came, Randall.
-的确是 -是啊
- Honestly. - Yeah.
她没事我就放心了
I'm just happy she's okay.
那我走了
So, um... I'm gonna take off.
等等 这就走了吗
Wait, what? Now?
-还有蛋糕呢 -我...
- But cake. - I, uh...
我答应了贝丝和孩子们今晚会回家
I promised Beth and the girls that I'd get home tonight.
她们安排了一堆活动 所以...
They got a whole thing planned, so...
-米格尔 -一路顺风
- Miguel. - Drive safe.
托比亚斯
Tobias.
姐
Sis.
小凯
Kev.
再见
Bye again.
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
其实... 我很希望
So, I was, uh... I was hoping
你和小凯可以谈谈 你知道吗
that you and Kev would talk, you know?
-解开心结 -凯特
- Clear the air. - Kate...
我不偏向任何一方
I'm not taking any sides.
虽然我跟他都住洛杉矶
I know I live in L.A. with him,
但这件事上我完全中立
but I am totally Switzerland on this one.
好的
Okay.
兰德尔
Randall.
我们之间还好吗
Are we good?
我一直发消息联♥系♥你
I mean, I've been texting and reaching out,
但一直没收到任何回复 而且...
and I haven't heard anything back, really, and...
我好担心
I'm just so worried about...
你 贝丝和孩子们
about you and Beth and the girls.
毕竟出了新闻里报道的那些事
You know, with everything that's going on in the news.
我都难以承受 我更无法想象
I'm so overwhelmed by it, I can't even imagine
你们心里是怎样的滋味 所以
what you guys are all going through, so..
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉什么
Sorry about what?
说详细一点 你在为什么道歉
Specifically, what are you apologizing for?
我只是 很抱歉国内发生这样的事
I'm just-- I'm... sorry about what's going on in the country
-接着又是抗♥议♥ 还有... -好了
- and the protests and... - Okay.
可你以前从没道过歉
But you've never apologized before.
这不是黑人第一次在镜头前被杀害
And this isn't the first Black person to be killed on camera.
你说得对
No, it's... it's not.
我说不好 这次感觉不同
I don't know, this feels different.
我没感到不同 凯特
Not for me, Kate.
每一次 我从来没感到不同
It-It's never been different for me.
我们在同一屋檐下长大
We grew up in the same house.
黑人积年累月地遭遇这些不幸
Things like this have been happening to Black people for years,
可我们从来没好好聊过
and we've never talked about it.
一次都没有过
Not once.
四十年 一次都没有
Not once in 40 years.
我不知道该说什么 我不想...
I don't know what to say. I don't want to say--
-我不想说错话 -好
- I don't want to say the wrong thing. - Okay.
所以 从小到大 我只好
So, growing up, I, uh, I just had to keep
把很多事藏在心里 因为...
so many things to myself because...
我不想让你们难过
I didn't want to make you guys feel bad.
我不希望给你们增加负担
I didn't want you to have to worry about
让你们担心说错话
saying the wrong thing.
天啊
Oh, God...
你说得对 我们小时候的确没聊过这些
Well, you're right. I mean, we never talked about it as kids,
我觉得爸爸妈妈也尽力去做了 可是...
and I think Mom and Dad did the best they could, i guess, but...
可是我确实没有参与 我甚至都没...
but I didn't get involved, I-I didn't even...
所以我讨厌这样 凯特
See, I hate this, Kate.
我讨厌看到你伤心
I hate seeing you upset.
通常这时候我会抱抱你
And normally I would hug you,
我会告诉你 你所做的一切都是对的
and I would tell you that you did all the right things.
我会尽力让你感觉好起来
I would try to make it all okay for you.
但如果我这样做 凯特...
But if I did that, Kate...
如果我让你好受了 谁来让我好受呢
If I made things better for you, then where does that leave me?
很抱歉 但我不能这么做
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
这么多年来 我一直都是这个模式
That has been my pattern all my life.
说实话 凯特 这太令人疲惫了
And honestly, Kate, it is exhausting.
我累了
I'm exhausted.
我现在只想回家找我的妻子
And all I want to do right now is go home and be with my wife
还有姑娘们
and my girls.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay, um...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
生日快乐 老姐
Happy birthday, Sis.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
喂
Yeah?
我是杰克
It's Jack.
好久不见
Been a while.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我...
Yeah. I--
不 我...
No, I--
我不知道
I don't know.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你当时在祈祷些什么 我是说
What were you praying for? I mean, you know,
以前我们去教堂的时候
back when we used to go to church.
你需要钱还是什么吗
You need money again or something?
发生了什么
Wh-What's going on?
没有 我很好
No, I'm good.
我不知道为什么要打给你
I don't know why I called.
我只是... 今天不太顺
I was just... having a day.
你去忙吧
Uh... I'll let you go.
-希望你一切都好 -杰克
- I hope you're okay. - Jack.
嗯
Yeah?
我当时在祈祷 希望我的孩子们将来过得比我好
Uh, I prayed my kids would turn out better than I did.
我在努力 老爸
I'm trying, Pop.
我真的在努力
I'm really trying.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I-I know.
-我得挂了 -小杰
- I gotta go. - Hey, Jackie?
嗯
Yeah?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表