剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Willow's father, and I lost him to cancer.
那是一段
And it was...
沉痛的经历 我不想再沉浸其中了
awful beyond awful, so I don't want to dwell on it,
我光是重拾对别的男人的兴趣
except to say that it took me a few years
就花了好几年 更别说约会了
to even think about another man, let alone go out with one,
期间我一直独自抚养我女儿
in the middle of raising my daughter by myself.
几乎我所有的女性朋友
But all of my girlfriends
都说我该重返情场了
said that it was time for me to get back out there.
所以我尝试了婚恋交♥友♥网♥站
So I went on Match,
遇到了一个帅气的陌生人
and I met up with this handsome stranger
我们喝了酒
and there were drinks,
很多酒 然后我才知道他的名字五小时
a lot of drinks, and I ended up in his bed
就跟他上了床
about five hours after learning his name.
你们一定觉得我一团糟
You must think I'm so messed up.
完全没有
Not at all.
相信我 我认真考虑过了
Trust me, I have thought about this.
这件事情我考虑得
I have thought about this more than I have ever thought
比这辈子任何其他事都要认真
about anything else in my whole life.
这个宝宝在别处长大会更好
And... this baby will do better if she is raised elsewhere.
在真的想要她的父母跟前
With parents who... really want her.
这样我也会觉得我做了正确的选择
And it'll make me feel like I'm doing something right.
我很抱歉 是我朋友打来的
I am so sorry. That is my friend.
她今天在照看薇勒 稍等下 抱歉
She's watching Willow today, so just one sec. Sorry.
"每当附近有奇怪的事发生"
"When there's something strange in the neighborhood."
《捉鬼敢死队》插曲歌♥词
-她拿《捉鬼敢死队》的曲子当铃♥声♥ -是啊
- She has "Ghostbusters." What? - I know.
就好像她提前人肉了
It's like... it's like she's combed
我们的社交媒体之类的
through our social media or something.
这证明她对流行文化有着独特的品味
It's validating that she has exquisite taste in pop culture,
-但我们应该谨慎行事 -我很抱歉
- but we should exercise caution. - I am so sorry.
-没关系 -我的孩子在哭闹
- No, it's okay. - My child is having a meltdown,
所以我得比我预想的时间
so, uh, I may have to wind this up
-提前一点结束 -好可惜
- just a little sooner than I wanted. - Oh, no.
我得叫一辆十五分钟内到这的网约车
Like, got to call a Lyft in, like, 15.
-好吧... -我们可以送你
- All right, well... - I mean, we could take you,
-如果你愿意 对吧小托 -真的不用
-if you want, right, Tobe? -Oh, no, you don't need to do that.
没关系
No, it's fine. Like...
好吧 那好
Okay, all right, then. Well,
-能给我们更多时间相处 -我们走吧
- that buys us more time. - Let's roll.
自从我们谈过后 情况如何
So, how have things been since we spoke?
很好 谢谢
All good, thanks.
我喜欢你身后的那幅画
I, uh... I like that painting behind you.
别告诉我作者 是卡迪尔·尼尔森吗
Don't tell me. Uh, Kadir Nelson?
是的 你收藏他的画吗
Yes. You collect him?
不
well, no.
我以前看过他的画
I mean, I've seen his stuff before.
是我妻子让我喜欢上了他
My wife's the one who turned me on to him.
她是他的超级粉丝
She's a big fan.
她的名字叫贝丝 我妻子
Beth's her name-- my wife.
她是黑人 跟你说一声 我妻子是位黑人女性
She's Black. Just so you know, I'm married to a Black woman,
所以
so, you know...
兰德尔 你完全不需要
Randall, you know you have absolutely nothing
向我证明任何事 好吗
to prove to me, right?
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
我知道 今早我已经告诉过你
I know. I told you this morning
我为什么找你做心理咨♥询♥了 我...
what brought me here, and I just...
这对我来说很重要
This is important to me.
-我想认真对待这件事 -明白
- I want to do this right. - I hear you.
但这需要时间
But this is a process.
而且要记住
And keep in mind,
除了我们线上的交谈 还需要额外的努力
not all the work is done here in this room.
你看起来就像是喜欢家庭作业的人 所以
You seem like a guy who likes homework, so,
下面是给你第一个任务
here's your first assignment.
今晚 我需要你写一个
Tonight, I want you to write down a story
你的童年故事 一个就行
from your childhood-- just one story.
写一些你觉得可以让我了解你的事
Something that you think might tell me something about you.
拿个笔记本 不管想到什么记下就行
grab a notebook and keep it handy when it comes to you.
任何你想让我了解的事都行
Just something you'd like me to know.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 我来把这个关了
Sorry. Let me shut this down.
贝丝
做完心理咨♥询♥打给我
是苔丝的事 她没事 不过她的校长给我打电♥话♥了
好了 时间都交给你了
All right, I'm all yours.
你之前可能从来没听说过这个导演
Yeah, you've probably never heard of the director before.
他叫乔丹·马丁·福斯特
His name is Jordan Martin Foster.
他在戛纳拿过评审团奖
He won the Jury Prize at Cannes.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, fine.
告诉你一下 亲热戏拍起来一点也不性感
Just so you know: sex scenes couldn't be less sexy.
你明白吗 我没在开玩笑
Okay? And I'm not even kidding.
你想想 那么工作人员
I mean, you got crew members
站的到处都是
standing around all over the place.
另外 加上新冠疫情 我甚至都不知道
Plus, with COVID now, I don't even know
我们是否会在同一个摄影棚录制
if we'll be in the same studio.
我只知道 我会在伯班克的某个地方拍
For all I know, I'll be in Burbank somewhere,
她会在卡尔弗市 然后他们会
she'll be in Culver City, and they'll just
后期把我们剪到一起
throw us together in post.
你没什么好担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
我没有担心这件事 我们回去吧
I'm not worried about it. Let's go back.
-我脚疼 -对不起 抱歉
- My feet hurt. - I'm sorry. Excuse me.
非常抱歉 我只想告诉你 我是你的铁粉
I'm so sorry. I just wanted to say I am a big fan.
-谢谢 -我叫朱莉娅
- thank you. - Julia.
能来张合影吗
Could I get a picture?
好啊
Okay.
恭喜啊
Wow. Congratulations.
你离预产期还有几周
How many weeks do you have to go?
-就剩几个月了吧 -你可真走运
- just a few months. - Oh, lucky girl.
你这圆滚滚的小肚子形状真好
You just have the cute little basketball belly.
我儿子都一岁了 我还在努力减掉赘肉
Me? My son's a year old, I'm still running it off.
我们来一张保持社交距离的自♥拍♥吧
let's get that socially-distanced selfie, right?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好了 拍好了
There you go. All right.
-谢谢 -拍得很好 谢谢
- Thanks. - It's a good one. Thank you.
麦迪逊
Madison! Hey, hey.
麦迪逊 听我解释 如果你是生我的气
Madison? Listen, if you're upset with me...
-我没有 -好吧 如果你亲热戏有意见
- I'm not. - Okay, listen, you can come
你可以到时候去拍戏的地方
to the filming of the love scene if that's really
-亲自看看 -我没有因为亲热戏生气
- what's bothering you. - I am not upset about the love scene.
但你看起来就是在为亲热戏生气
It seems like you're upset about the love scene.
我没有为亲热戏生气
I'm not upset about the love scene!
我是在为煎饼的事生气
I'm upset about the pancakes.
我气是因为她都能看出来我怀孕了
I'm upset that she can tell I'm pregnant.
我气的是有一大堆事我想说
Okay, I'm-I'm upset about a whole bunch of stuff
但没有办法坦然说给你听
I'm not comfortable sharing with you
因为我们基本上就是陌生人
because we're basically strangers.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
我也得往回走啊
I'm walking back to the house.
那你换条路走
Go a different way.
抱歉 能再拍一张吗 我刚刚眨眼了
I'm so sorry. Could I get another? I-I blinked.
什么
What?
油烧开了
The oil's boiling.
用越南语再说一遍
你说过 我们只有在钓鱼的时候
You said we only have to speak Vietnamese
才需要说越南语
when we are fishing.
不管说什么语言
You always get the last word
你总是有理
in every language.
做每件事都要很长时间
Everything takes so long.
钓鱼 煮鱼
Fishing the fish, cooking the fish.
我们来打钓鱼纸牌吧
Let's play Go Fish.
你需要学会有耐心 玲
You need to learn patience, Linh.
做饭是向别人表达爱的一种方式
Preparing a meal is the way to show someone you love them.
我学做饭
I learned to cook
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表