剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾...
Previously on This Is Us...
成为皮尔森家里的新爸爸感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be the Pearson family's newest dad?
恭喜你 爸爸熊
Congrats, Papa Bear.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
把你送给托比和凯特是我做过最艰难的选择
Giving you to Toby and Kate is the hardest thing I've ever done.
但也可能是我做过最正确的决定
But it might just be the best thing I'll ever do.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mom.
有个孩子没保住
We lost one of the babies.
不不 这不是真的
No, that's not true.
这不是真的
That's not true.
欢迎来到接生房♥
Welcome to Labor and Delivery.
我知道你们不少人都很期待这次轮岗
I know many of you have been looking forward to this rotation.
在这里
This is the floor
你们会听到许多哭声
where you encounter a lot of crying,
尖叫声和吵闹声
screaming and tantrums.
你都不假装一下有兴趣吗
You're not gonna even pretend to be interested?
婴儿而已
It's babies.
没那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
对大多数家庭来说
For most families,
我们是他们带着新生儿回家
we're the last stop until they start the long drive home
开始新旅程的第一站
with their new baby.
或者对她来说 是新生儿们 复数
Or in her case, babies, plural.
我先走了 你帮我顶一下
I have to go. Cover for me.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
这个有点闹腾
There's a messy one.
凯文尿了
Whoa, Kev... Kevin's peeing.
-宝宝尿了 宝宝尿了 -我来拿 马上
- We got a pee-er. We got a pee-er. - Oh, I got him. I got him.
-我来处理 我来了 -好
- I got him. I got him. - Good.
这下好了 宝贝 快擦一下
There you go, bud. Here.
-谢谢 -我来擦一下
- Thank you. - Let me wipe off...
你还有吗
You have one more?
一会就干了
They're gonna dry.
看你们多熟练
Well, look at you guys.
我觉得你们今天回家绝对没问题
I think you're definitely ready to go home today.
他们太费尿布了
They go through so many diapers.
-看到这个柜子了吗 -怎么
- You see that cabinet right there? - Mm-hmm.
里面存货满满
It is fully stocked.
简直像宝藏库一样
I mean like a treasure trove.
我要出去一下
So, um, I'm gonna step out for a minute,
我没让你们拿什么东西
and I'm not saying that you should take anything,
但如果你们拿了...
but if you did happen to take a few things...
宝贝 这里简直像个圣杯
Oh, babe. It's like the holy grail in here.
有湿纸巾
There's wipes.
尿布...
Diapers. Oh, um...
我们能行的
We can do this.
我待会回来拿剩下的
I'm gonna come back for the rest.
我先去趟车里
Uh, I'm gonna go down to the car.
反正也得装儿童座椅
I still have to install the car seats, anyway.
说明书拿了吗
Well, do you have the manual?
说明书
Manual?
宝贝 我可是杰克·皮尔森
Babe, this is... well, this is Jack Pearson.
杰克·皮尔森从不需要什么说明书
All right, Jack Pearson don't need no stinkin' manuals.
你需要帮助吗
Hey, you need some help with that?
不用 我可以
No, I'm... I'm good.
你好像装反了
I think you got those in backward.
估计得重装一下
You might need to flip 'em.
我只是 我只是在确认厂家信息
Uh, I was... I was just checking what the manufacturer...
好 你怎么有三个座椅啊
Yeah, how come you got three car seats back there?
有三个宝宝
Three babies.
天呐
Oh, God.
上帝保佑你
God bless ya.
还是不对
No, that's not it.
是不是我的手指太粗壮了啊
Maybe my fingers are too muscular for this, or something.
然后把底座安在座位上
Then place your base on the seat
调整底部 确保水平指示器上
and adjust the foot until there's no red visible
看不到红色部分
at the level indicator wheel.
搞定了吗
Got it?
-你做得很好 -这也太难了
- Okay, you're doing great. - It's like
堪比送人上月球
putting a man on the moon.
你在干什么
What the hell, man?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我特别喜欢看《靓男保姆》 所以...
I'm just a huge fan of The Manny, and, uh...
你这像是道歉的样子吗
Well, no, you're not sorry,
居然还在拍
because you're taking another photo.
我在往车上装儿童座椅 好吗
I'm just, I'm trying to put my car seats in my car, man, okay?
而且我的双胞胎早产了六周
And I just had twins six weeks early.
你能不能给我留点尊严啊
How about you just leave me with a little bit of dignity, huh?
抱歉
Sorry, uh...
孩子的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your kids.
没有
No, um...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我... 孩子没事
I... the babies are fine.
我过去四天 总共才睡了六个小时
I've-I've had, like, six hours sleep in the past four days,
我睡不着 我总想盯着他们睡觉
and I can't sleep and I can't stop watching them sleep,
怕他们喘不上气什么的 然后...
and how do you keep them breathing? And then the...
安全座...
...car s...
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
-有 -那你能理解
- Yeah. - So you understand.
我们来拍一张好点的照片吧
Let's get a better photo.
-真的吗 -真的
- For reals? - For real, yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Appreciate it. - Yeah, of course.
好了
There you go.
-谢谢你 非常感谢 -感谢观看
- Thank you so much. I appreciate it. - Thanks for watching.
好的 一杯南瓜奶油冷萃
All right, one pumpkin cream cold brew.
给我最爱的 还不能喝咖♥啡♥因♥的新手妈妈
And for my favorite new mom who can't have caffeine yet,
一杯香草牛奶
one Vanilla Steamer.
-尽情享用 -谢谢
- So have fun with that. - Thank you.
不客气
You're very welcome.
-重大消息 -什么
- Big news. - Yeah?
卡门护士刚告诉我
Nurse Carmen just told me.
猜猜是谁这么了不起
Guess who has two thumbs
生了两个宝宝 今天终于能回家了
and two newborns and is going home today?
真的吗
Real-- wow.
我迫不及待想要睡在自己的床上了
I can't wait to sleep in my own bed.
你不激动吗
Aren't you excited?
你说过这里的病床也就机器人睡得惯
You said this cot was built for R2-D2.
对 不是 我...我简直太激动了
Yeah, no, it's... I am. I'm-I'm thrilled.
只是 在这里有很多人帮我们
I just, uh... we've just, we've have a lot of help,
有医生 还有那些护士
you know, with the doctors and all the nurses.
回去后就...
It's just...
就只有我们俩了
It's gonna be the two of us.
是我们四个
The four of us.
对
Right.
我们之前居然还担心会很艰难
I can't believe we ever thought this was hard.
可能苔丝当初有点辛苦
I think maybe Tess was hard.
但安妮...
But Annie...
这丫头就是上帝亲自送来的天使
This girl is an angel sent down from God himself.
不好意思
Excuse me?
没有人从任何地方送来任何人
Nobody sent anybody down from anywhere.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
是我花了两天把她从我身体里慢慢生出来的
I spent two days slowly ejecting her from my body.
-你在场 -我在场
- You were there. - I was there.
不敢相信他们今天就要赶我们走了
I can't believe they're kicking us out of here today.
可不是 天呐 这个地方就像个水疗馆
I know. Man, this place is like a spa.
-你好 -你们好
- Hey, girl. - Hey, guys.
-记住 -什么
- And remember... - Hmm?
我们回家路上要去一趟冰雪皇后店
we are stopping by Dairy Queen on our way home
-给我买♥♥一杯"士力架暴风雪" -好的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表