剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
也许我还有机会...
...maybe there's still some...
可以再次拥有某种样子的爱情
version of love out there for me, too.
这个...
Well...
如果你能对这件事...
if that's something that you're...
打开心房♥的话 丽贝卡
open to, Rebecca,
那你一定能遇到爱你的人
it will definitely find you.
一定可以的
I mean, of-of course it will.
毕竟你是...
Uh, you are...
你就是你
You're you.
你那边的天空怎么样
How's the sky look there?
非常美
It's beautiful.
你那边呢
Yours?
一样美
Same.
今晚可以很清楚地看到星星
Can really see the stars tonight.
-你好 尼奇 -你好
- Hey, Nicky. - Hey.
-你在忙什么呢 -没什么 怎么了
- What are you up to? - Nothing. Why?
没什么 只是...
No reason. I just...
-晚安 尼奇 -晚安
- Good night, Nicky. - Night.
萨莉·布鲁克丝
搜索结果
请留言
Leave a message.
你好 我是托比·达蒙
Hi, this is Toby Damon calling.
我仔细思考过了
Um, I've been thinking about it a lot,
我很希望能够申请
and I would actually love to be considered
旧金山的职位
for the San Francisco position.
希望你能给我回电
So if you could give me a call back,
静候佳音
that'd be great.
晚安 雷吉娜
讨厌 多久之前的外号♥了
晚安 库珀
小凯
Hey, Kev.
你还好吧
You good?
还好
Uh, yeah.
挺好的
Yeah.
索菲
我很好
I'm good.
删除联♥系♥人
确认删除
这是我听过最烂的回答
That's the lamest thing I ever heard.
赶紧问下一题
Just ask the next question.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
描述一下麦迪逊梦想中 孩子长大离家后
describe Madison's dream for your future together
你们二人的未来生活
once you're empty nesters.
孩子离家后
Dream of a future together
我们二人的未来生活
once we're empty nesters.
孩子离家后
Dream of a future together
我们二人的未来生活
once we're empty nesters.
-这题有陷阱 -什么意思
- It's a trick question. - What do you mean?
麦迪逊知道我拒绝变老 所以...
Well, Madison knows that I refuse to grow old, so...
这个问题毫无意义
question is moot.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表