剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
目前看起来
It appears you have
你的症状在医学上称为"轻度认知障碍"
what we doctors call mild cognitive impairment.
有可能随着时间的推移
There is a chance that, over time,
你会感觉记忆力更差
you'll experience more difficulty with memory.
他们想要我每周有三天去旧金山
They are gonna want me in San Francisco three days a week.
我们能行的
We can do this.
我不想把事情闹大
I don't want any trouble.
盒子里的珠宝都没丢 我床头柜上的也还在
None of the jewelry from here or my nightstand is missing.
我的袖扣本来放这里的
My cufflinks were in here.
他进过我们房♥间
He was in our room.
我没办法嫁给一个不爱我的人
I can't marry someone who's not in love with me.
-拜托你别这样 -凯文
- Please don't do this. - Kevin,
你很清楚
you know it.
只有我一个人觉得
Is it just me or will this go down
这首歌♥将会是永恒经典吗
as one of the all-time great songs?
他们就是永恒经典乐队
All-time great bands.
快速马车合唱团就是新甲壳虫
REO Speedwagon are the new Beatles.
记住我说过这话
Remember I said that.
*我们最初只是朋友*
*What started out as friendship*
*感情越来越深厚*
*Has grown stronger*
*只希望我有勇气说出口*
*I only wish I had the strength to let it show*
你不是说出口了吗
Oh, you're letting it show.
是吗
I am?
行了
Okay!
别腻歪了 两位
Break it up, people.
今天是大日子
Big day.
-大日子 -是啊 你们过来看
- Big day. - I know. Hey, guys.
看看我特意为今天准备了什么
See what I have for you in honor of today?
果珍
Tang!
-有果珍 -慢点 等等
- Tang! - Slow. No, hold on, hold on.
-等等 -慢点喝
- Hold on. - Whoa! Slow down.
别着急 好了 爸爸要走了
Slow down. Okay, look, Dad's off.
来个告别吻
So goodbye kiss.
亲亲 亲亲
Kiss. Kiss.
回头把细节都给我讲一遍
I want all the details later.
我的公文包呢
Um... briefcase?
在客厅
In the living room.
没了你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
你会经常找不到公文包
You'd lose your briefcase a lot.
我会直接疯掉的 记得每个细节
I would lose my mind. Every detail...
-晚点都要跟我说哦 -跟爸爸拜拜
- I want to hear all about it later. - Bye, Dad.
-爸爸拜拜 -好了 快吃早餐吧
- Bye! Bye! - Okay, breakfast. Breakfast.
最初只是朋友
Started out as friendship...
冰已经清理完毕
挑战者号♥应该
...感情越来越深厚 只希望...
...has grown stronger. I only wish I had...
很快就可以起飞了
让我们一起去肯尼迪航♥天♥中心一探究竟
我有勇气说出口.
The strength to let it show.
看看正在待命的挑战者号♥...
时间正在倒数
...as they continue the countdown.
大概一分钟前 他们开启了
They started the auxiliary power units
辅助电力系统...
about a minute ago, and...
我们的生活 第六季第一集
-穿戴好了吗 -是的
- Suit's on? - Yes, ma'am.
三小只生日快乐
36只是一个数字 生日快乐
一勺就是整整250卡路里
不要吃
快把这些垃圾扔了
海莉的红薯泥
杰克上午的零食
找到他了
威廉·希尔 62岁
家庭住址: 费城林肯街14号♥公♥寓♥4B
方便说话吗 老板
Got a sec, boss?
方便 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
这...
Yeah...
费城警♥察♥ 我们抓到他了
皮尔森议员 抢劫您家的嫌疑人已收监 今天下午3点提审
皮尔森议员 抢劫您家的嫌疑人已收监 今天下午3点提审
有疑问请随时联♥系♥我们
证物
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
世界上最棒的爸爸
*祝你生日...*
*Happy birthday...*
我觉得我的人生偏离轨道是在1986年
You know, when I think it all went wrong for me was 1986.
当时挑战者号♥正要发射到太空
They were sending the Challenger up into space.
你们记得挑战者号♥吧
You remember the Challenger, right?
-桑德拉·布洛克演的呗 -不是
- Yeah. With Sandra Bullock? - No.
你说什么 "生日快乐"吗
What'd you say? You said "Happy birthday"?
谢谢你 弗兰妮
Well, thank you, Franny.
你说什么 尼基 你说...
I'm sorry, what is that, Nicky? You said...
我这么年轻 根本不像当爸爸的人
Oh, you said I don't look old enough to be a daddy?
你真是太会说话了
Well, you know exactly what to say.
说得很好 这是什么意思呢
Yes, you do. Oh, what does that mean?
准备好去妈妈那里了
We ready for the mommy drop-off?
那就走吧
Here we go.
好了 我去换身衣服
All right. I'm gonna get a change of clothes
然后我们就出发
and we're out of here.
咚咚咚 我来势汹汹
Knock-knock. Coming in hot.
尼基拉臭臭了
Nicky is ripe.
-我来看看这个臭宝宝 -没错
- Give me that stinky boy. - Yeah.
-这次的味道十分独特 -我看看
- That's really something special. - Oh, come here.
味道不错
That is a good one!
绝对有分量
That's a good one.
我喜欢这个味道是不是很变♥态♥
Is it weird that I love that smell?
废话 我知道这样很变♥态♥
Rhetorical. Aware that it's weird.
但我不打算道歉
Not gonna apologize for it.
对了 谢谢你让我睡懒觉
Thank you for letting me sleep in, by the way.
-我很需要 -别客气
- I needed that. - 'Course.
我来这里就是为了帮忙
Yeah, no, that's what I'm here for.
我就是来帮忙的 是吧
That's what I'm here for. Right?
对了 尼基本来想打盹
Oh, by the way, Nicky, uh... Nicky's nap
但是好像没睡够 你可以早点哄他躺下
got cut a little short, so you might want to put him down early
-补个觉 -行
- for the next one. - Got it.
弗兰妮的尿布疹怎么样
Franny's diaper rash?
小屁♥眼♥还是有点红红的
Still looks like her butthole got sunburned,
不过我觉得应该在好转了
but we're on the upswing, I think.
是吧 好转了 对了
Right? On the ups... Oh, and, um,
我把你这个拿回来了
I brought you back your...
蒸汽爆米花机
your air popper.
我还帮你清理过
Cleaned it for you and everything.
什么
What?
你看
Voila.
完全一模一样
It's even got the, you know--
连装融化黄油的盖子都一样
the same little, uh, lid for melting butter.
-厉害 -这大概是蒸汽爆米花机里的保时捷了
- Look at that. - It is pretty much the Porsche of air poppers.
有了它 妈妈再也不用担心我没爆米花吃了
Yeah, a man could pop some serious corn with this thing.
真好
This is...
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome. No.
我...
No, I...
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好 -谢谢
- 'Kay. - Thanks.
-怎么啦 -你看
- What? - You see?
当初你在圣坛前抛弃我
People thought it was a horrible idea,
我为了靠近孩子搬来这里住
after you jilted me at the altar,
大家还说这不是个明智的决定
me moving in here to be close to the kids.
我可没有在圣坛前抛弃你
I did not jilt you at the altar.
你绝对是抛弃了我 不过瞧瞧现在
You jilted me, for sure. But look at us now.
我们简直就是两位和谐的共同抚养者
We are-we are one finely tuned co-parenting instrument.
在所有略微尴尬的共同抚养者里
We are pretty much the Porsche
-我们差不多是保时捷级别了 -说得没错
- of slightly awkward co-parents. - That we are.
别忘了给弗兰妮擦润滑油
Okay, so don't forget to lube up Franny, all right?
我准备去开个会
And I'm gonna go, um, to this stupid meeting,
然后我就回来接孩子
and then I'm gonna come back here, grab the kids.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表