剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
and your twins, and...
我不知道 就是感觉
I don't know, it just felt weird
不打电♥话♥来说声恭喜不合适
not to call and say congratulations.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
所以 恭喜你
Yeah, so... congratulations.
我是说...
I... I mean, your...
你的未婚妻很漂亮
your fiance is beautiful, and,
而且你还有两个宝宝
you have not one but two babies.
真的 非常美满 凯文
It's... it's all just really amazing, Kevin.
我 我真为你高兴
I'm-I'm really happy for you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
话说你为什么换了电♥话♥号♥码
So why'd you change your number?
说来话长
That's a long story.
他俩都喷了很多屎
They both took explosive poops.
需要所有人手来帮忙
It's an all-hands-on-deck situation.
好的 我马上过去
Okay, I'm coming.
没关系 快去吧
It's fine, it's fine.
你可以回头再打给我
You can just call me back.
或者 不用再打给我了
Or you don't-- don't call me back.
对 感觉很奇怪 你不用非得打给我...
You don't-don't-- That's weird, you don't have to do that and...
没关系 当然
No, no, of course, yeah.
我回头再打给你...
No, I'll call you back...
我们再好好叙叙旧
You know, and we'll-we'll finish catching up.
-好的 再见 -再见
- Yeah, okay. Bye. - Bye.
奶酪和洋葱
小凯 别吃那些吃饱了
Hey, Kev, don't fill up on those.
晚饭我要做蘑菇意大利炖饭
I'm making mushroom risotto for dinner.
蘑菇什么
Mushroom what?
我在《今日秀》上看到的
I saw it on The Today Show.
阿尔·罗克都为之疯狂了
Al Roker went crazy for the stuff.
我在想
So I was thinking,
如果我们每周末都找个中点见面
if we meet up every weekend, like, halfway,
比如在康涅狄格州 这样对我们来说
like, maybe in Connecticut, it'll only a four-hour drive
都是4小时车程...
for each of us, so...
兰德尔 你们还在说那件事
Randall, are you still talking about that?
异地不是什么大事 你们会没事的
Long distance is no big deal. You guys are gonna be fine.
真的
Really.
你能别总这么说吗
Will you stop saying that?
说什么
Saying what?
说异地不是什么大事
That it's no big deal.
不在你身边对我来说真的很难
Being away from you was really hard for me.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也想你 我只是想乐观一点看待
I missed you, too. I'm just trying to be positive.
看待什么 已经过去了
Be positive about what? We're done
异地已经与我们无关了
with the whole long-distance thing.
暂时是这样
Yeah, for now.
我的经纪人说如果我要认真演戏
My manager said if I'm gonna take acting serious,
我得定期地去洛杉矶
I got to be in L.A. Pretty regularly.
所以你要经常待在洛杉矶
So, what, you're just gonna like, constantly be in L.A.
而我在纽约
while I'm in New York?
那这段婚姻要怎么办
How is this marriage gonna work?
我不知道 索菲 会有办法的
I don't know, Soph. It just will.
好吗
Okay?
回答得真好 一听就是认真考虑过的回答
Great answer. So glad that you thought that through.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such a jackass.
他们来了 单身派对选手
There they are! The bachelor party crew.
-怎么样 -私人飞机怎么样
- What's up? - How was the private jet?
托比睡过去了
Well, Toby passed out,
当然 米格尔一路上都在找wifi
so, Miguel, of course, spent the whole time
这样他才能联♥系♥上妈妈
searching for Wi-Fi so he could get ahold of Mom
尼奇叔叔吃了超级多蜜瓜球
and Uncle Nicky took down an impressive amount of melon balls.
听着像那么回事
Sounds about right.
你准备好要钓鱼了吗
You ready to get your fish on?
天气预报说会下雨
Forecast says rain,
但我觉得老天爷
but I don't think the big man upstairs
不会在我哥重要的周末下雨的
is gonna let that happen to my bro on his big weekend.
希望不会
Hope not.
小凯
Hey, Kev.
你做到了
You did it, man.
做到了什么
Did what?
你记得去年感恩节吗
You remember last Thanksgiving?
你说你想要在40岁前
You said you wanted to be married with kids
完成结婚生子
by the time you were 40.
你现在实现了
Well, you're doing it.
顺序好像反了 不过你还是做到了
It's out of order, but, you know, still.
兰德尔 你...
Randall! You've...
你得试试这个飞机上的蜜瓜
You've got to try this plane melon.
我在飞机上吃了好多
It's... I ate 'em on the plane.
看起来很有趣
Oh, it looks, uh, interesting.
-我们进去吧 快点 -好的 好的
- Let's get inside. Come on. - Okay, okay.
凯特 我说了我只想要女生们轻松一天
Kate, I told you I just wanted a chill girl's day,
你现在让我感觉已经是《大开眼戒》了
and this is already feeling very Eyes Wide Shut.
好好 等一下 好了 好了
Okay, okay, one sec. All right, all right.
-你可以摘下来了 -好吧
- You can take it off. - Okay.
单身快乐
Happy bachelorette!
谢谢大家
Guys, thank you.
好漂亮
This is beautiful.
只有最好的才配得上我未来的大嫂
Well, only the best for my future sister-in-law.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
贝丝
Beth!
谢谢你提前过来
Thank you for coming early.
你家女儿们呢
Where are the girls?
她们在酒店
They're back at the hotel watching
看《致所有我曾爱过的男孩》第九部分
To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Part 9.
另外 我听说这是必须21岁以上才能参加的活动
Besides, I heard that this was a strictly 21 and over event,
我就是为这个来的
you know, which I am here for.
等等 为什么是21岁以上才能参加的活动
Wait. Why is this a strictly 21 and over event?
这个嘛
Well...
-会是谁呢 -凯特
- Who could that be? - Kate.
-不 我们谈过这个 -别紧张 好吗
- No. We talked about this. - Listen, okay, just relax, okay?
我不会做任何给大家留下心理阴影的事
I'm not gonna do anything that's gonna land us in, like, family therapy.
只是稍微打个擦边球
Just take us right to the cusp.
进来吧
Hi. Come in.
等一下 确认一下 你是...
oh, wait. Just to make sure-- you're...
-打过疫苗脱过毛 为你效劳 -好的
- Vaxxed and waxed for your pleasure. - Sure.
好的
Sure. Okay.
快进来吧
Well, come on in.
麦迪逊
Madison?
乔
Joe.
怎么回事
What's happening?
如果要我打赌的话 我会说
If I was a betting woman, I'd say
麦迪逊跟这位脱衣舞男有一段历史
our girl Madison has a little history with the stripper.
他不是脱衣舞男 他是个模特 对吧
He's not a stripper. He's a model, right?
他们家店叫作毕加索与普罗塞克
And he's from a place called Picasso and Prosecco.
他会为我们调酒
So he's gonna make us drinks and then
然后脱掉他的衣服 我们可以画他
takes off his clothes, and then we get to paint him.
不好意思 你俩是怎么认识的
I'm sorry. How do you two know each other?
我们约会过
We dated.
很高兴见到你 另外 恭喜你
Really good to see you, and, um, congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们应该在哪儿布置
So, uh, where should we set up?
你们想要我穿着四角裤还是全♥裸♥着画
And did you want to paint me in boxer briefs or full nude?
后者
The latter.
所以人就应该随身携带拼图
This is why you should always bring a puzzle.
我得确认一下丽贝卡的情况
I-I got to go check on Rebecca.
她已经有一会没回我短♥信♥了
She hasn't texted back in a while.
米格尔 她跟凯特和贝丝在一起
Miguel, she's with Kate and Beth.
她肯定没事
I'm sure she's fine.
你们选好电影了吗
You guys decide on a movie yet?
小凯 《甜心先生》怎么样
Hey, Kev, what about Jerry Maguire?
你以前很爱这部电影
You used to love this one.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表