剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
But now that you're here,
性别比例就持平了
we are evening out the gender scales.
你 我 还有我的新罗勒盆栽
You, me and my new basil plant.
你的罗勒是男的
Your basil's a guy?
其实罗勒盆栽不分性别
Actually, basil plants don't have a gender.
他们由小飞虫授粉
They're pollinated by small flying insects.
但是 没错 他是男的
But also, yes, he's a dude.
你还好吗
You all right?
你有心事吗
Something on your mind?
好吧 我就直说了
Oh, okay, I'll-I'll just say it.
我 我需要一些建议
I-I... I kind of need some advice.
你来找我寻求建议吗
You're coming to me for advice?
看看 这就对了
You see, that's what I'm talking about.
我的女儿们从来不向我寻求建议
My daughters never come to me for advice,
而我有一大堆建议想分享
and I'm so full of wonderful advice to share.
拉把椅子过来吧 小弟
Pull up a chair, young brother.
什么事情
What is it?
学校 事业 图书推荐 还是女人
School, career, book recommendation, women?
你正在和我女儿约会 所以最好别是女人问题
You're dating my daughter, so it better not be women.
不是女人问题
It's not women.
就是 其实是关于詹妮尔的
No, it's, uh... it's actually about Janelle,
-我的孩子 -好的
- my-my kid. - Okay.
她妈妈想回到她的生活中来
Her mom wants to come back into her life.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么想的
How you feel about that?
在我有孩子后 詹妮弗的...
Well, when I had her, Jennifer's--
詹妮弗是詹妮尔的妈妈
J-Jennifer's Janelle's mom--
她父母想把孩子送人收养
her parents wanted to put the baby up for adoption.
当时场面闹得很难看
It got real ugly there for a minute.
我和我父母不得不为了完全监护权
You know, me and my parents had to fight like hell
拼命打官司
for full custody.
但就在几天前
But a couple of days ago,
詹妮弗联♥系♥我 还说...
Jennifer reached out, and...
她现在想照顾小孩
now she wants to be involved.
我是说 我不知道...
I-I mean, I don't... I don't know. I...
我对此没问题
I don't have a problem with it,
但我知道我爸妈不会同意的
but I know my parents wouldn't have it.
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I-I guess...
我只是觉得你经历了这么多
I guess I just thought with everything you've been through,
可能会有想法
you'd have some thoughts on it?
这件事有点难给建议
It's a tough thing to give advice about.
没有什么情况是完全一样的 所以...
You know, no two situations are exactly the same, so...
不认识我的生母 对我来说是一种空缺
It was a big hole for me, not knowing my birth mother.
而我在40岁才得到些答案
And I finally just got some answers at 40.
所以我想
So I guess,
如果你询问我的经验
if you're asking about my experience,
我想说...
I would say...
如果我有机会认识我妈
...if I had a chance to know my mom,
可能我就不用花这么长时间看心理医生了
it would have saved me a lot of time in therapy.
好吧
Okay.
我知道我该做什么了
I know what I'm gonna do.
如果这方法行不通
And if this does not work out,
我就在这儿一直陪着你和罗勒
I will be spending a lot of time here with you and your basil.
朋友 我和艾萨克都会对你感激不尽的
Hey, man, Isaac and I will appreciate the company.
天呐 你还给他取名了
Oh, God, you named him.
-是谁啊 -凯文
- Who's here? - Kevin!
快进来
Hey! Come on in.
你好吗 帅哥
What's up? How you doing, handsome?
你好吗 谢谢
How are you? Hi. Thank you.
来和我刚出生的侄女拍第一张自♥拍♥
Let me get my first selfie with my new niece here.
好了
There we go.
你们家布置得真棒
Wow. Your house looks so nice.
不是我弄的 全靠我们家田螺保姆
It is not me. It's our magical nanny.
我只用照她说的做就行了
I just do whatever she tells me.
我来帮你们把东西放好
Here, let's get you guys settled.
-谢谢 -把她安顿好 我的孩子们都在后面
- Thank you. - And take her. I have the babies in the back.
你好啊 小美人儿
Hi, pretty.
老天 你是要开商店吗
Geez, what, are you opening a store?
是啊 我知道挺夸张的
Yeah, I know, right?
和我共事过的每个人都给我们准备了礼物
Every single person I ever worked with got us something.
这里的 这些叫"玩偶奶嘴"
These right here-- these are called "WubbaNubs."
-格伦·克洛斯送来的 -嗯
- Glenn Close sent those over. - Yeah.
杰西卡·艾尔巴送了我一柜子尿布
I got a cabinet full of diapers from Jessica Alba.
但最棒的是 我特地给你留了
But the best, the best, my friend, I saved for you.
这些科伊巴雪茄 是莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥...
These are Cohibas from Leonardo DiCaprio's...
的经纪人给的
manager.
-如果你坚持 -我觉得我们必须...
- If we must. - I think we must.
我很想和你叙叙旧 你知道吗
And I'm looking forward to catching up with you, you know?
我想知道你最近过得怎么样
I want to hear everything that's going on in your life.
我想知道宝宝吃了多少奶
I want to hear how many ounces the baby is eating,
特伦斯
很高兴认识你 但很遗憾 我们决定录用另一位候选人
祝你找工作好运
如果你们打算进行睡眠训练
If you guys are planning on sleep training,
如果确实有打算的话 你打算什么时候开始
and if you are, when are you planning on doing that.
我嘴里说出来的都是些什么话
What are the words that are coming out of my mouth?
我到底怎么了
What the hell has happened to me?
不管怎么说 你...
Anyway, are you, uh...?
小托 你来吗
Tobe, you coming?
嗯 来
Yup. Yeah.
我得给他施点压
Well, I got to put a little pressure on him.
看看能不能推一推事情的进度
See if we can get some things moving down there.
小镇的工程快把他逼疯了
Town's driving him a little nutty.
我发誓 如果这周结束前还没拿到
I swear if I don't get Waterstone's B.O.Q.
沃特斯通的BOQ 我们就不管了
by the end of the week, we're moving on.
是指工程量清单
That's a bill of quantity.
你已经抱怨那家伙好几个月了
You've been complaining about that guy for months.
我还和他合作 只是因为
The only reason I still do business with him is
他在三河体育场海盗队的球员席后面有座位
he's got seats behind the Pirates dugout at Three Rivers.
这是个好理由
Now, that's a good reason.
杰克是海盗队的铁杆球迷
You know, Jack is a huge fan of the Pirates.
你应该告诉他们你和威利·斯塔格尔的故事
You should tell them your Willie Stargell story.
来吧 告诉他们 很精彩的故事
Yeah, come on, tell 'em. It's a great story.
好吧 威利·斯塔格尔
Okay, um... Willie Stargell.
我当时在鲁迪烧烤餐厅
So, I was at Rudy's,
那晚他打出了第四百个本垒打
the night he hit his 400th home run.
突然 威利走进来
And all of a sudden, in walks Willie.
整个地方都被点亮了
And the whole place just lights up.
所以 我想过去祝贺他
And so, I tried to make my way over to say congratulations,
但是那家伙 他被一群人围住了
and the guy's just-- he's getting mobbed.
我不想麻烦他 所以就放弃了
I didn't want to hound him, so I just let it go.
晚上的时候 我正往我车里走
End of the night, I'm walking out to my car.
威利恰好在停车场
There in the parking lot is Willie.
所以我寻思着 机会来了
So I figured, this is my chance.
走到他面前 说"恭喜你
Walk up to him, and say, uh, "Congratulations.
我是你的铁杆球迷" 之类的话
You know, I'm-I'm a huge fan." All that.
在我们说话的时候
And as we're there talking,
他跟我说找不到他的车了 我就跟他说
he tells me he can't find his car, so I say to him,
"威利 现在有点晚了
"You know, Willie, it's getting a little late.
要不我送你回家吧"
How about I just give you a ride home?"
你开车送威利·斯塔格尔回家了吗
You gave Willie Stargell a ride home?
没有
No.
没有 就在那时 一辆加长豪车停过来
No, just then, a stretch limo pulls up,
他进了车 就走了
he jumps in, takes off.
他没有自己的车
He never had his car.
所以他才找不到他的车
That's why he couldn't find his car.
他从来都没有自己的车
He never had his car.
但我确实站在停车场
But I did get to stand in the parking lot
和老爹找那辆车的时候
and talk to Pops for a good ten minutes
威利·斯塔格尔的绰号♥
-好好地聊了十分钟 -太棒了
- while we looked for that car. - That's great.
-敬老爹 -敬老爹
- To Pops. - Pops.
-敬老爹 -敬老爹
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表