剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
是的 你也知道谁一说错苔丝就很生气
Hell yeah. You know Tess is mean when you get those wrong.
-是的 -你随时都可以找我帮忙
- I do. - Ooh, you could always call on me for backup.
我对这类代词的使用烂熟于心
My non-binary pronoun use is impeccable.
原来詹妮弗·洛佩兹也喝星冰乐 跟我一样
Looks like J.Lo drinks Frappuccino, just like me.
是啊 你俩挺像
Yeah. Just like J.Lo.
靓男保姆求婚成功
看这个
Look at this.
你的凯文舅舅和未来的麦迪逊舅妈
Your Uncle Kevin and future Aunt Madison
登上杂♥志♥封面了
on the cover of a magazine.
看这枚大钻戒
And, wow. Look at that rock.
你会说"椎间盘突出"吗
Can you say "herniated disc"?
好了
Okay.
原来我还是个老师控
Turns out, I'm hot for teacher.
-没错 -我好紧张
- Yeah. - I'm nervous.
凯特 帮助失明青少年发现内在音乐潜力
Kate, a job where you help blind youth
简直是为你量身定做的工作
discover their inner musician is tailor-made for you.
谢谢你在这段过渡时期
Thank you for being such a trooper
作出的无私奉献
on this whole transition.
谢谢你的委婉说法
I-I appreciate the euphemism,
但是我更喜欢称之为"被迫无偿提前退休"
but I prefer, uh, "forced early retirement without benefits."
不好笑
Not funny.
开玩笑 我开玩笑的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
其实 在找到工作之前
I actually really enjoy all of this extra time
我真的很乐意和可爱到爆的孩子们
with our insanely cute children
一起度过这段时光
before I move on to the next thing.
而且我想很快就能找到工作了 不是吹牛
Which I think is gonna be soon, because, not to brag,
在科技行业 我可是很抢手的
but in the tech world, I'm kind of a catch.
你在哪里都很抢手
You're a catch in any world.
好了
All right.
我爱你 好爱你
I love you. I love you.
我已经开始想你了
I miss you already.
好了 记得发短♥信♥告诉我孩子们的最新情况
ok, text me updates about the kids, please.
*我要摇滚*
*I want to rock!*
-不要 -不要 好的
- No. - No. Yeah.
匹兹堡假日狂欢节
这屋子布置得有模有样了
This place is really coming together.
是吧 对了
Yeah? Hey, you know what?
我们应该搞个布置室内狂欢节的副业
We should start a side hustle throwing indoor carnivals.
-也许吧 -好的 那么
- Maybe. - Hey, so, okay,
我们什么时候开始 排练求婚
when are we gonna start, uh, practicing the proposal?
我不需要排练 我已经熟记于心了
I don't need to practice. I... I got it all right here.
什么 杰克
What? Jack.
跟像丽贝卡那样的人求婚
You can't just propose to someone like Rebecca
可不能不先排练
without practicing first.
-你想排练吗 -是啊
- You want to practice? - Yeah.
好吧 那我们就来排练一下
All right, we'll practice.
会有点像《我爱露西》里的一集
This is gonna be like an episode of I Love Lucy.
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on, let's go.
-丽贝卡... -等下 你有戒指吗
- Rebecca... - Wait. Do you have the ring?
你想要拿... 拿着戒指排练吗
You want to prac... you want me to practice with the ring?
当然 杰克 这可是你的主要道具
Yeah, Jack. It's your main prop.
-好的 -好了
- Okay. - Okay. Um...
丽贝卡...
Rebecca...
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
你不单膝下跪吗
Aren't you gonna get down on one knee?
你想要全套的
You want the whole thing.
我是认真的 杰克
This is serious, Jack.
好吧
Okay.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
怎么了 杰克
Yes, Jack.
我们的第一次约会糟糕透顶
Our first date was a disaster.
我连狂欢节门票都买♥♥不起
I could barely afford the tickets for the carnival.
然后天开始下雨
And when it started to rain,
我不敢花最后两块钱买♥♥雨伞
I was afraid to spend my last two bucks on an umbrella.
杰克 她当时在场 快说正题
Jack, she was there. Come on. Let's just get to the meat
-直奔主题 -好的 好的 我知道了
- and potatoes of this. - Okay, yeah, yeah, got it. I...
-直接说... -好好 我懂 我懂
- Yeah, the meat... - Okay, okay, no, no, no.
我明白 我明白 好
I got it. I got it. I got it. Okay.
小贝 我不知道为什么
Bec, for reasons I will never know,
在约会之夜结束时 你吻了我
at the end of the night, you kissed me.
我也在那一刻下定决心
And I decided right in that moment
我将用我的余生来确保
that I would spend the rest of my life making sure
你再也不会淋雨
you never had to stand in the rain again.
我想听你的回答
So what do you say?
丽贝卡 你愿意...等下
Rebecca, will...? Wait.
-等一下 -又怎么了
- Hold-hold on a second. - What's happening now?
关键道具差点忘了
it's a key thing.
不能没它
Key to it.
丽贝卡·马隆
Rebecca Malone,
你愿意和我一起站在这把伞下吗
will you stand under this umbrella with me?
我愿意
Yes.
好了
Okay.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
"哼"是什么意思
"Hmm" what?
戒指好像卡住了
The ring feels kind of stuck.
什么 你什么意思 戒指卡住了
What? What do you mean, the ring is stuck?
是卡住了
It's-it's stuck.
戒指...你搞什么 戒指怎么...
The ring is... What do you mean, the ring is...?
-好紧 -好 别再动了
- Oh, it's pinching. - Okay...Just stop moving!
你干嘛让我用真戒指
Why did you make me use the real thing, huh?
那你干嘛戴得那么靠里
Why did you put it all the way on there?
我又不知道你手指这么粗
I didn't know you had a huge knuckle.
停...你戴到那不就得了
S... You can stop right there.
-好吧 -其实《我爱露西》里
- Okay. - You know what? This actually happened
-也有这一幕 -真的吗
- on I Love Lucy. - Did it?
-当然 -这样 你把手...把手举着
- Yeah. - Here. Just keep... keep it elevated.
-手举着别动 -这样有什么用
- Keep it elevated. - What's that gonna do?
让血流下去
Blood drains!
求婚设计得很不错 杰克
It was a very good proposal, Jack.
连我都想答应你
I would have said yes.
好的 麦迪逊和托比带着孩子们
All right. So, Madison and the babies
去公园了 这正合我意
are at the park with Toby, which is great,
我们空出几个小时可以计划婚礼
'cause it gives us a couple hours to wedding-plan
不用担心被孩子们拉一身或者吐口水
without being crapped on or spit up on.
希望你的未婚妻在结婚前
Well, I hope your fiancée works that out
已经有心理准备了
before you marry her.
好了 首要任务是
All right, first order of business is, uh,
我要给兰德尔发邮件 让他来当伴郎
I got to email Randall and ask him to be my best man.
发邮件 认真的吗
Email him? Really?
这也有点太没人情味了吧
Doesn't that seem a little impersonal?
给他打个电♥话♥
Just-just call him.
是的 但我觉得...
Yeah. You know, I-I thought... I...
我只是不想说错话
I want to get the words right, you know?
你们好
Hey, guys.
-别担心 司仪里瓦斯登场 -太好了
- Have no fear. M.C. Rivas is here. - Nice.
米格尔 尼奇叔叔很高兴能和您
Hey, Miguel, Uncle Nicky's excited
一起筹备婚礼彩排晚宴
to dive into rehearsal dinner planning with you,
你俩商量就行
so just ignore me.
尼奇 我很高兴你能加入筹备委员会
Nicky, I am thrilled to have you aboard the planning committee.
关于晚宴
Dinner.
我在考虑小盘菜
I'm thinking small plates.
是吗
Really?
食物不会装不下吗
Won't that be hard to fit the food on?
不会的...
No. The...
是这样的 盘子其实并不小
So, the plates-- they're not really small.
基本上就是各种开胃菜
it's basically a bunch of appetizers
加在一起组成一顿丰盛的大餐
that add up to a full meal.
这样一来宾客们就可以随心所欲地
And that way, people can help themselves
各取所需了
to as much as they want.
你对随心所欲倒是轻车熟路
Well, you're no stranger to helping yourself to whatever you want.
你说什么
What was that?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表