剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我们都冷静下来看会电视吧
let's just chill and let's just watch some TV, huh?
我们就这样陪伴彼此
Let's just, like, be here with each other.
来吧
Come on.
等下 在演《空前绝后满天飞》
Oh, wait, that's Airplane!
你能别换台吗
Could you actually not change it?
很抱歉给您带来不便...
We regret any inconvenience...
好啊
Um, okay.
由于我们遇到了周期性气穴
This is due to periodic air pockets we encounter.
大家不必惊慌
There's no reason to become alarmed,
希望您旅途愉快
and we hope you enjoy the rest of your flight.
顺便问一下 机上有人
By the way, is there anyone on board
会开飞机吗
who knows how to fly a plane?
我去喝一杯
I need a drink.
我有米歇尔·贡德里的音乐电影
Hey, yo, I got, uh, the DVD of Michel Gondry's music videos.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是凯特
It's Kate.
皮尔森
Pearson.
凯特·皮尔森
Kate Pearson.
真巧啊
What are the odds?
你住在圣迭戈吗
Do you live in SD?
度假吗
Vacationing?
不是
No.
我们在脸书上有个共同的好友
We share a friend on Facebook.
我找到了你工作的地方 因为我想...
I actually figured out where you work because I wanted to, uh...
来见你
...come and see you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
所以...
So...
我在想我能不能
S-- Um, I was just wondering if I could--
我想跟你谈谈
I-I wanted to talk to you about some things.
马克
Marc!
过来
Now.
在这里等我 马上回来
Hang tight. Be right back.
一小时出来抽三次烟
Three smoke breaks in one hour?
-认真的吗 -抱歉 老兄
- Really? - I'm sorry, man.
我们说过这点
We've talked about this.
如果你想在这工作 就得工作
If you're gonna work here, you got to work here.
-知道了 -给你五分钟
- Yeah. - You have five minutes.
我没打算长干
It's not a long-term job.
我在管理一个乐队
I got this band I've been managing
而且要在这个俱乐部常驻表演 所以...
and we're getting a residency at this club, so...
好吧 我能问你一个问题吗
Okay, can I ask you a question?
可以啊
Okay. Sure.
关于我们那段感情 你记得什么
What do you remember about our relationship?
就是你回想起来的时候
Like, when you look back on it, I mean.
认真的吗
Really?
你来这里就是为了这个
That's why you're here?
为了那段6个月的恋情
To rehash our six-month relationship from...
翻20年前的旧账
20 years ago?
就当我没问过
You know what, forget it.
就当我没来过 再见 马克
Forget about it. Goodbye, Marc.
抱歉 等一下
Sorry. Uh, hold on.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我回想起那段恋情 我会想...
When I look back on it, I think...
我们很相爱
...we were in love?
你对音乐的品味很独到
I mean, you had great taste in music.
还有...
And...
你当时破碎的样子
...you were broken, you know,
每一处都非常美好
in all the right places.
虽然有时气氛会有点紧张 不过
And, yeah, things got intense at times, but, like,
当时我们都是孩子
we were kids.
不
No.
我当时是个孩子
I was a kid.
你是个24岁的大人了
You were a 24-year-old man.
而且我没有破碎 我是在哀悼
And I wasn't broken. I was grieving.
我爸爸刚过世
My dad just died.
我深受打击
And I was destroyed
非常脆弱 你明知道这一点
and so vulnerable and you knew it.
你就喜欢我那样
You liked it.
-行了 -不不不
- Okay... - No, no, no.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
你对我做的事...
What you did to me...
把我的自尊攥在手中
...how you held my self-esteem in your hand
再将它碾碎
and then you decided to crush it,
你直接毁了我 马克
God, that damaged me, Marc.
很多年来
For years,
我放下了我的梦想 压下了我的感情
I swallowed my dreams, my feelings...
还吞下了很多食物
and a lot of food.
别转开视线 看着我
No, no, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你必须给我听完
You need to get this.
我花了很多年去治愈
The time that it took for me to heal from you
你带给我的伤痛
stole years of my life.
我无法挽回那些年月
And I can't get them back.
我等了很久
Took me a while,
没错 但我...
yeah, but I, um...
我找到了一个
I found someone who...
爱我懂我也珍惜我的人
loves me the way that I deserve to be loved.
我有一个帅气的儿子
I have a beautiful son
和一个了不起的丈夫
and an incredible husband,
他其实就在那辆车上
who's actually in that car
而且他差点就想
and who was just, like, seconds away
徒手把你打得粉身碎骨
from wanting to just pulverize you with his bare hands.
我没有破碎 坏掉的那个人是你 马克
I'm not broken. You're the one that's broken, Marc.
你是一场疾病
You're the disease.
而我再也不要带着这个病了
And I'm not carrying it a moment longer.
所以...
So...
我现在把它还给你
I give it back to you.
祝你好运 马克
Good luck with it, Marc.
萨莉 我带这个男人回家了
Sally, I took this man home with me,
我的父母问我 "你从哪个山洞把他揪出来的"
and my parents asked me, "What cave did you pull this out of?"
凯特
Kate.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
我现在把床单盖在你膝盖上
I'm gonna put this sheet over your knees.
记得呼吸 宝贝
Remember to breathe, honey.
天啊 我感觉真好
Ah! God, I feel good.
他看起来好渺小啊
You know, he looked so small to me.
穿着那件愚蠢的T恤衫 而且还...
In his stupid-ass T-shirt and just all...
一直谈论着他的黄粱美梦 真是个笑话
talking about his empty dreams. It's like a joke.
我简直无法相信
I just cannot believe
我以前居然给了他那么大的掌控权
I let him have that much power over me.
我为你骄傲 宝贝
I'm proud of you, babe.
-你做得很好 -谢谢
- You did good. - Thank you.
我想过要告诉你这些的
I wanted to tell you about it.
所有的一切 还有马克的事
About all of it, about Marc,
我想过很多次 但是...
so many times, but...
我不想你把我看作受害者
I didn't want you to-to look at me like a victim.
凯特 拜托
Oh, Kate, come on.
听我说 而且你今天能一直耐心地坐在车里
No. And today, you... you just sat patiently in the car
我知道你肯定恨不得活活掐死他
when I know that you wanted to rip out his jugular,
但你让我成为了自己的骑士
and you let me be my own white knight.
而且... 你从来没有
And... you never looked at me
把我当作受害者 从来没有
like I was a victim. Ever.
我本可以从交往第一天就告诉你这一切的
And I could have just told you everything from day one.
第一天可能有点过了
Day one would have been a lot,
-不过... -好啦
- but... - Okay.
我知道了
I know.
那么 如果这个阿海说的是真的
So, what would this mean to you
对你而言会意味着什么呢
if this Hai person was actually telling the truth?
除了威廉的背叛之外
Beyond William's betrayal, I mean.
除了威廉的背叛
Beyond William's?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表