剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
that looked like me.
现在这个小组告诉我
Now, this group told me that, uh,
这种想象很正常
this is a pretty common thing.
但我当时不知道
But back then I didn't know that.
所以想象我 小凯 想象那个五岁的我
So picture me, Kev. Picture me at five
正在进行很多孩子都会有的幻想...
having the same type of fantasy that a lot of kids have...
却以为自己在做坏事
but thinking I was doing something bad.
但并不是
But I wasn't.
我只是进入了一个
Was just going to an imaginary place
本应专属于自己的幻想世界
that was supposed to be just for me.
但那也不是事情的全部
But that's not the full picture.
因为我永远无法完全躲入幻想之中
Because I could never fully escape into my fantasy.
因为我实在太内疚了
'Cause I felt too guilty.
因为我太爱你们了
Because I loved you guys too much.
其实今天天气特别好
You know, it's actually perfect weather.
对 天气确实完美
Yeah, no, no, it's-it's perfect weather.
对谁来说是完美的天气
Perfect weather for who?
对橄榄球来说 钢人队在雪天总能领先
For football. Steelers always have an advantage in the snow.
宝贝 过来
Hey, bud, come on.
过来 宝贝 你坐我旁边
Come here, bud. You're right next to me.
我连创造幻想世界都要带着你们 小凯
I couldn't even create a fantasy world without you guys, Kev.
你知道这有多不寻常吗
Do you know how unusual that is?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 兰德尔
I'm sorry, Randall.
很抱歉在我们成长的过程中
I'm sorry there were things I didn't see
有很多我没看到的事
when we were growing up.
甚至有很多事 我现在都没看到
And I'm sorry there are things I, I still don't see.
你是我的兄弟
You are my brother.
我很爱你
And I love you.
你是我唯一的兄弟
You're the only brother I'll ever have.
你还是我的伴郎
You're my best man.
爸去世的时候并没有以你为耻
Dad didn't die ashamed of you.
我之所以在吵架的时候那么说是因为...
And the only reason I said it in our fight was because...
我想故意伤害你
it was a cheap shot.
对不起 他绝对是以你为傲的
I'm sorry. He was proud of you.
我也以你为傲
I am proud of you.
很抱歉我之前让你怀疑了这一点
And I'm sorry that I ever let you think otherwise.
-过来 我爱你 -我也爱你
- Come here. I love you. - Love you, too.
你还说我演技烂
You said I was a bad actor.
你真说过
You did.
你是个很棒的演员
You're a fantastic actor.
但我觉得帕尔姆女士说得对
But I think Miss Palm's right.
-喜剧才最适合你施展 -我知道
- Comedy's your sweet spot. - I know.
-你必须去... -我知道
- You got to do... - I know.
-让他们笑翻天 哥们 -我知道
- Give 'em the yuks, man. - I know.
你是个非常有趣的人 你知道为什么吗
You're a funny guy. You know why?
-我知道 -因为你是...
- I know. - Because you're...
有没有人饿了呀
Okay. Who's hungry? Huh?
我们这次用野餐风吃饭 怎么样
What do you say we do this picnic-style?
庆祝我们的男孩专属周末
In honor of boys' weekend.
开吃
Bon appétit.
你们必须向我保证一件事 可以吗
All right, you guys got to make me a promise, okay?
谁都不准告诉妈妈 我们一天三餐
Nobody tells Mom that we had PB&J
都吃了花生酱果酱三明治 可以吗
for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Deal?
成交 手已经很黏了
Deal. Oh, sticky hands already.
我去拿些纸巾
I'll get some napkins.
气温将要接近十五度
Temperatures reaching near 60 degrees
但不是在今晚或明天
but not tonight or tomorrow.
未来五日天气预报
匹兹堡的温度今日又一次降至正常值以下
Today in Pittsburgh, temperatures again below normal.
目前国际机场的天气情况...
Currently, International Airport sky conditions...
如果我歪着头眯眼看的话
You know, if I kind of tilt my head and squint my eyes,
你的画还有点像杰克逊·波洛克的画作
it kind of looks like a Jackson Pollock painting.
你真是醉得不轻 哥们 那 不可能...
You're still drunk, man. That's-- that's not...
-我告诉过你了 -是的...
- I told you. - Yeah, you...
好的 先生 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
德尼罗没事了吧
De Niro good?
德尼罗太棒了
De Niro great.
是啊 要么他是这个世界上最宽容的人
Yeah, he's either the most forgiving person on the planet
要么他压根就不在乎我
or he really just doesn't care about me at all.
罗布·宁科维奇
你还会想那个吗
You still think about that?
-那个想象中的王国 -幽灵王国吗
- The imaginary kingdom? - Ghost Kingdom?
是的 幽灵王国
Yes. Ghost Kingdom.
大多数人长大以后会渐渐忘记幽灵王国
Most people, it fades away as they get older,
但我一直都保留着
but, uh, I've held onto mine.
还会时不时在梦中去到那里 哪怕现在也是
Still go there in my dreams, occasionally, even now.
每次都是相同年纪的我 和那个天气预报员
It's always me at the same age, always with the weatherman
图书管♥理♥员♥还有你们所有人
and the librarian and all of you guys.
即使在我找到威廉和罗瑞尔之后
Even after I found William and then Laurel.
似乎也没办法替换掉那个天气预报员
Still can't seem to replace the weatherman
和图书管♥理♥员♥
and the librarian.
还有我们
Or us.
还有你们
Or you.
我也不知道 我可能是怎么着卡住了吧
I don't know, I must be stuck or something.
太复杂了
It's a lot.
什么太复杂
What is?
这世上太多人不愿说出丑陋的真话
Rest of the world can't say the ugly thing.
但我们之间必须说
But we have to.
你不仅是我聪明
You're not just my smart,
成功的弟弟 兰德尔
successful brother, Randall.
你还是我聪明成功的黑人弟弟
You're my Black, smart, successful brother.
我想也许我确实讨厌这一点
And I think maybe I did resent that.
也许我认为你可以得到特殊优待
And maybe I thought you getting special treatment
有部分原因是由于...你是黑人
was mixed up with... with you being Black.
所以我想挫挫你的锐气 我...
And I wanted to take you down a notch, and I...
我忽视了很多我不该忽视的事情
...I overlooked things that I shouldn't have.
我肆意攻击你 但我本不该如此
And I took shots at you that I shouldn't have taken.
我对你的嫉妒 超出了正常范围
And I was more jealous of you than I should've been.
不过其实我现在也挺成功的 对吗
I mean, hey, look, I-I'm pretty successful myself, right?
毕竟不是每个人的快捷拨号♥里都有鲍比·德
Well, not everybody's got Bobby D on speed dial.
-凯文大伯 -美女们都回来了
- Uncle Kevin! - Hey! Bring it in here for the real thing!
怎么样 大家都好吗 吃的都买♥♥回来了吗
What's up? How's everybody doing? What, we got food?
走吧 我们开动吧
Let's go, let's chow.
-芝士蛋糕 -很好吃的
- Cheesecake. - Pretty well.
-你们去购物了吗 -凯文大伯
- You guys do some shopping? - Uncle Kevin!
-嗨 -非常开心看到你
- Hey! - Great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
要不要晚餐时听点音乐
How about some tunes with dinner?
太棒了 妈妈非常喜欢听
Yes. Mommy loves that.
兰德尔 这个味道怎么样
Randall, how does this taste?
妈妈做得不错吧
Mommy did good?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表