剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-珍珠是谁 -管她呢
- Who's Pearl? - Who cares?
温馨提示 现在过安检的时候得脱鞋
Just remember, you got to take your shoes off at security now.
这国家真是太蠢了
What an idiotic country.
你确定不给凯文打电♥话♥吗
You sure you don't want to call Kevin?
他家刚生了两个小孩
He's got two newborns.
我觉得提前告诉下可能好点
I mean, a heads-up might be nice.
-嗯 -应该告诉谁
- Yeah. - Someone should know
-你要飞跃全国了 -告诉你了
- you're traveling across the country. - You know.
应该告诉你的家人
Someone in your family should know.
卡西迪 求你了 让我喘口气
Cassidy, come on. Give me a break.
自打我被直升机从越南救出来后
I haven't been on an airplane
就再也没坐过飞机了
since I got medevaced out of Vietnam.
万一我没去成
You know, in case I don't make it,
我不想让他失望 不能让他希望落空
I don't want to disappoint him. Can't do that to him.
记得深呼吸 好吗
Just remember to breathe, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
先生
Sir?
请举起双手
Arms up, please.
先生 这你是你的盒子吗
sir, is-is this your box?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
等等 这是易碎品
Wait! Okay, it's very, very fragile,
-所以请小心点 -抱歉
- so please be careful. - I'm sorry.
-我得把它拆开 -什么 不要
-I'm gonna have to unwrap it. -What?! No!
拜托了 不要...
Come on, don't...
别啊
come on.
抱歉 先生 你不能把这些带上飞机
I'm sorry, sir, but you can't take these on the flight.
液体不能超过100毫升
No more than 3.4 ounces of liquid.
如果您提供地址 我们可以为您邮寄
If you give us an address, we can mail them.
我不能空手过去
I can't go there emptyhanded.
这样 要不我把水倒掉 可以吗
Look, what if I just dump the liquid, okay?
你看 我把水倒掉 马上就好
Yeah, look, I'm gonna do that, it'll take two seconds.
先生 你要做什么
Sir, what are you doing?
老天爷
Oh, God!
不不不
Oh, no, no!
不好意思
Okay. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
-萨莉 -你找到了我们
- Hi. Sally? Hi. - You found us!
很抱歉按喇叭吓到你了
Sorry if I freaked you out with the honking.
珍珠得让大家知道她的存在
It's just Pearl's got to make her presence known.
珍珠是你的车
Pearl's your van?
你想进去吗
Do you want to get inside her?
-来吧 -什么
- Come on! - What?
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on!
我的天
Oh, boy.
请进
Come on in.
别拘束 老兄
Make yourself at home, man.
这些照片真是太棒了
These are great.
这些是我的照片
these are my photographs.
我和珍珠一直在一起
Pearl and I have been all over together.
我们从堪萨斯州出发 到了匹兹堡
Yeah, we started in Kansas and got to Pittsburgh
基本到过这之间的每个地方
and have gone pretty much everywhere in between.
感觉每张照片 我都可以让我了解你一点
It's like I can see a little bit of you in each one.
就像是 我可以...
It's like I can...
感受到你是如何感受这个世界的
see how you see the world.
就是这样
well, that... that's it.
你... 你看得很透
You... pretty much nailed it.
看看这位美人儿
Look at that beauty.
好了 尼克拉斯·皮尔森
All right, Nicholas Pearson,
给我讲讲你最厉害的月亮事实
tell me your best Moon fact.
我知道一百万条事实
I know a million facts.
你想知道它的引力吗
Do you want to know about its gravitational pull?
告诉我你为什么喜欢她
Tell me why you love her.
我为什么喜欢月亮吗
Why I love the Moon?
我喜欢月亮是因为...
Well, I love the Moon because...
它是... 地球唯一的卫星
it's... Earth's personal satellite.
就像是我们可以依靠的夜灯
It's like the nightlight we can all count on.
它总是在那里
It's always there...
但每晚又不尽相同
...but different every night.
不管你在世界的哪一个角落
And no matter where you are in the world,
我们都看到的是同一轮明月
we're all looking up at that same Moon.
我现在真的很想吻你
I really want to kiss you now.
我觉得我爱上你了
I think I'm falling in love with you.
你觉得还是你确定
You think or you know?
我确定
I know.
皮尔森夫人 我自诩为牛肉饼的忠实爱好者
Mrs. Pearson, I consider myself to be a Salisbury steak devotee,
但这个牛肉饼...
but this may... this may be...
真的 刚才这一口让我认定了
Yeah, I mean, that's the bite that did it.
这就是我吃过最棒的牛肉饼
This is the best Salisbury steak I've ever had.
谢谢你 萨莉 谢谢
Thank you, Sally. Thank you.
非常美味 妈妈
It was good, Mom.
今晚比我想象得顺利多了
I mean, that went better than I could have ever imagined.
-是啊 -她像是把他催眠了一样
- Yeah. - It's like she hypnotized him.
-我要掐一下自己 老兄 -是啊
- I'm pinching myself, man. - Yeah.
那女孩很能点燃热情
Girl lights a fire in you.
我真替你高兴 弟弟
I'm happy for you, little brother.
说实话 我都不知道是怎么成的
Honestly, I have no idea how it happened,
但我知道这一切都归功于你
but I know it's all thanks to you.
才不是 好吧
No, come on.
就是你的功劳
It is.
你们俩一定是在商量什么坏事
You two must be up to no good.
我能给著名的匹兹堡皮尔森兄弟照张相吗
Can I take a picture of the famous Pittsburgh Pearson brothers?
-可以呀 -著名兄弟
- Yeah. - Famous.
-当然可以 -没问题
- Sure. Yeah. - Sure.
好
Okay.
拿点东西吧...
Something...
给你
Here.
50年后 你们俩回看这张照片时
50 years from now, you guys will look back at this photo,
就会想起妈妈牛肉饼的味道
and you will remember the taste of your mom's Salisbury Steak,
你们就会回到现在这一刻
and you'll be taken back to this exact moment,
就是...
This...
这种... 感觉...
exact... feeling.
杰克...
Hey, Jack, um...
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
我不是你想象中那个怪物了
I'm not the monster that you think I am.
就这样
Yeah.
我发现你没戴耳机
I, uh, noticed that you don't have headphones.
你还记得以前人们会在飞机上聊天吗
Remember when people used to talk on planes?
这是疫情爆发后你第一次坐飞机吗
This is your first time flying since COIVD?
不 是1971年来第一次
Uh, no, uh... since 1971.
我不敢相信现在月球成了一个目的地
I just can't believe the Moon's a destination now.
就像芝加哥或是托莱多那样
Like Chicago or Toledo.
我要给你看个超棒的东西
Okay, I have something mind-blowing to show you,
不过你得闭上眼睛
but you have to close your eyes.
-闭上眼睛吗 -闭上
- Close my eyes? - Close.
好
Okay.
睁开眼睛吧
Open them.
伍德斯托克音乐节
"Woodstock."
充满安宁 爱与音乐的三天
Three days of peace, love and music.
吉米·亨德里克斯和里奇·海文斯要表演
Jimi Hendrix and Richie Havens are playing?
我想听贾尼斯唱蓝调
I want to hear Janis sing the blues.
我想看贾尼斯唱蓝调
I want to see Janis sing the blues.
听上去很棒
I... I... it sounds amazing.
那你愿意去吗
So, you'll come?
愿意
Yeah.
我会去
Yeah, I'll come.
那么...
And then...
在伍德斯托克音乐节后...
after Woodstock...
我觉得我们俩
I think that you and I
应该收拾好珍珠号♥ 整装上路
should just pack up Pearl and hit the road.
我觉得我们应该离开匹兹堡
I think we should just leave Pittsburgh behind
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表