剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
兰德尔 你唱下一段
Hey, Randall, take the next part.
来吧 你可以的 兄弟
Yeah, come on. You got this, bro.
你哥哥怎么比你还像黑人 兰德尔
How is your brother blacker than you, Randall?
兰德尔是个奥利奥
Randall's an Oreo.
你好 兰德尔 抱歉 我做不到
Hello there, Randall. I'm sorry, I can't do this.
爸
Dad?
如果我当时在场
If I had been there,
我一定会冲进大火里
I would've walked through literal fire
然后从火场里把爸救出来
and I would've pulled that man out.
很遗憾 我们看不到这版结局了 因为你当时并不在场
Well, Kev, I guess we'll never know because you weren't there.
他去世了 带着你给他的耻辱
And he died ashamed of you.
我以前以为我人生中最糟糕的一天
You know, I used to think the worst thing that happened to me
是爸去世的那天
was the day that Dad died.
但其实应该是他们领养你回家的那天
It's the day they brought you home.
从小到大 我只能把很多事藏在心里
Growing up, I, uh, I just had to keep so many things to myself
因为我不想让你们难过
because I didn't want to make you guys feel bad.
我打给你是想请你做我的伴郎
I'm calling to ask you to be my best man.
没问题
Absolutely.
我非常荣幸
Uh, I'd be honored.
当你在婚礼上站在我身旁的时候
When you stand up there next to me,
我不希望我们之间还有任何嫌隙
I don't want there to be anything between us.
要么... 要不我过去
What if I come-- What if I come out?
-我去见你怎么样 -好的 老哥
- What if I come see you? - Yeah, brother,
我完全没有问题
that's-that's cool with me.
很好 那我就...我去订机票
Well, all right, then. I'll book the fight.
好的
Yeah.
这个低压中心
Definitely a lot of moisture swirling in
明显在释放很多水蒸气
from that low-pressure center.
一旦过了70纬度线 碰到冷空气
Once it cross I-70 and hit that cold air?
就得拿出厚大衣了
Time for the heavy coats.
抱歉 不说雪的事了
Sorry, enough about snow.
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的
How was your day, honey?
说实话 我挺希望能下一两天雪的
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a snow day or two.
要是再让我解释一次图书馆里的
If I have to explain the Dewey Decimal System
-杜威十进制分类系统... -杜威就是
- one more time... - That's, uh,
唐老鸭的弟弟对吧
Donald Duck's nephew, right?
闭嘴吧你
Hush.
看来明天上学 得从地下室里
Sounds like we're gonna have to grab your winter coat
把你的冬衣和手套拿出来了
and gloves from the basement for school tomorrow.
兰德尔
Randall?
兰德尔
Randall?
没关系的 孩子
That's okay, bud.
有我在
I got it, hmm?
我们的生活 第五季第十三集
我知道兰德尔很上瘾
Yeah, well, I knew Randall was obsessed,
但现在小凯似乎也爱上罗杰斯先生了
but it looks like Mister Rogers has his hooks in Kev now, too.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我正打算告诉他们
Yeah, I'm just about to tell 'em.
好
Okay.
你就别操心了 好好跟凯特过专属周末吧
Now would you please go enjoy your girls' weekend?
好
Yeah.
你帮我亲凯特宝贝三下
Hey, kiss Katie girl three times for me.
好 我也爱你 拜
Okay. Yeah, I love you, too. Bye.
小子们
Hey, boys?
我有个大惊喜给你们
I have a big surprise for you.
孩子们
Boys, hey.
这可是大新闻
Okay, so gigantic news.
我来轻轻地关掉电视
I'm just gonna, I'm gonna turn this off gently.
-爸 我们还在看呢 -爸
- Dad! We was watching it! - Dad!
我知道 你们先别忙着吼我
Yeah, no, I know. Hey, look, don't jump down my throat.
我有个问题问你们
I got a question for you.
比在电视上看罗杰斯先生更好的是什么
What is better than watching Mister Rogers on TV? Huh?
比如去看罗杰斯先生本人
Maybe going and seeing Mister Rogers live in person?
没错 《罗杰斯先生的左邻右舍》
That's right. Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
正在匹兹堡拍摄
is filmed right here in Pittsburgh.
他本人 很希望能跟当地的人聊聊天
The man himself, he wants to chat with some little neighbors.
你们觉得如何 想不想去
So what do you say? Do you guys want to go?
-想 -没错
- Yeah! - Yeah, that's right.
你们当然想去 我们必须去
That's right. Of course you want to go. We want to go.
待会你们得动动手
Hey, I'm gonna use these hands a little later
给施工队的皮特叔叔写封感谢信
because we're gonna write a thank-you note
谢谢他把我们放到名单上
to Pete in construction for getting us on the list.
好不好 都吃完了吧
Right? Okay, so, your spoons are down,
赶紧去换衣服
I want your jammies off.
然后我们就出发出发出发
And then we'll go, go, go, go, go.
快把睡衣脱了 快
Get those jams off. Come on.
兰德尔 我说了我还没吃完
Randall, I said I wasn't finished yet.
什么
What?
你明知道我喜欢把牛奶留到最后喝
You know I like to drink the milk at the end.
我错了
Oh. Sorry.
兰德尔 我知道凯文要来 你有点心神不宁
You know, Randall, I know Kevin's visit has you on edge,
但是咱们能不能别波及到美味无辜的麦片牛奶
but let's not let the sweet, sweet cereal milk suffer for it.
就是感觉太...正式了
It's just so... formal.
他要专门飞过来 跟我聊...
I mean, he's flying all the way out here to talk about...
就是...
you know...
你充满种族歧视的童年
Your racially-charged childhood?
-我不是这个意思... -兰德尔
- That's not what I was... - Randall.
这是我要求的 也答应了
I asked for this, here it is,
我现在却希望能够再拖个四十年
and now I wish I could put it off for another 40 years.
兰德尔 凯文千里迢迢来找你
Randall, the man is coming
就为了完成一场搁置已久的谈话
across country to have a long-awaited talk.
这件事必须进行
This needs to happen.
我知道 会进行的
I know. And it will.
我带孩子们去滑冰
Well, I am taking the girls ice skating,
晚上才会回来
clearing out for the day.
给你们足够的空间
Let you two have your space.
-你们愿意的话都可以留下 -不行
- Y'all can stay if you want. - Oh, no.
你很清楚 如果女儿们先见到他
You know good and well, if the girls see him first,
她们会抢走
they will be sucking up
凯文大伯所有的时间和注意力
all of Uncle Kevin's time and attention.
听我说 你说了他演技烂
Look, you said his acting was trash
还说他父亲直到去世都以他为耻
and his father died ashamed of him.
而他说了他希望他们从未收养你
He said he hated that they ever adopted you.
不会比这个更糟了
Can't get any worse.
完全有这个可能
It can get worse.
你好吗
What up?
"新鲜王子"终于到洛杉矶了[黑人明星]
The Fresh Prince has finally arrived in L.A.
-坐出租车过来怎么样 -我觉得还行
- How was the cab ride, man? - Oh, it was fine, I guess.
没想到真的到处是棕榈树
Didn't think there'd literally be palm trees everywhere.
你是不是吹口哨打的车
Did you whistle for a cab,
等它过来的时候 车牌上写着"新鲜"
and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh"
后视镜还挂着骰子
and it had dice in the mirror?
别闹了
You're stupid.
等等 你在这个公♥寓♥已经住了两个月
Wait, so you've been in this apartment for two months
就这么点家具吗 这都是从哪儿弄来的
and this is all your furniture? I mean, where'd you get it?
大街上捡的吗
The streets?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
等等 我们不是要睡一张床 对吧
Wait, we're not gonna be sharing the same bed, right?
那样我宁愿跟团队一起住在酒店
'Cause I would rather just stay at the hotel with the team.
你管模拟联♥合♥国♥叫"团队"
You call Model U.N. a "Team"?
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
这周我们是不是要来个派对
Hey, so, we partying this week or what?
不 不了 我就算不学习
Nah, no. If I'm not studying,
也得参加各种团队会议
I'm gonna be dipping in and out for team meetings.
兰德尔 这是你的春假 兄弟
Randall, it's your spring break, man.
这是你第一次来看我 好吗
It's your first time visiting me, okay?
我们应该趁此机会玩转洛杉矶
It's the perfect opportunity for us to own L.A.,
就我们俩
just the two of us.
我也说不好 不过放松玩耍一下
Well, I don't know, I guess a little fun
也能让我会议时不那么紧张
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表