剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
could loosen me up for the conference.
今晚 怎么样
Tonight? Huh?
好吧
Fine.
这就对了
There he is.
我们先来预热一下
Let's pregame.
你来了
There he is.
快进来
Get in here.
你怎么样
How you doing, man?
-很好 -你好吗
- All right. - You good?
-我很好 -那就好
- I'm good, man. Yeah. - Good.
你... 航♥班♥还顺利吧
You, uh... Decent flight?
航♥班♥还顺利吧
Decent flight?
是 不 没有
Oh, y-- Nah, no.
不好说 有好有坏吧
Yeah, it was a mixed bag, actually.
就是 玩了简单模式的数独 完胜
You know, I, uh, I-I dominated on easy sudoku,
然后我就升了一级难度 结果完败
and then I moved up a level and got smoked, so...
你要么是全明星 要么是球童
Well, you're either an all-star or a ball boy.
-数独中没有中间的选项 -确实是
- No in-betweens in sudoku. - That is true.
我现在知道了
It's what I've learned.
不管怎样
Anyway...
抱歉 我一直在看手♥机♥
Sorry. I keep checking this...
我在等罗伯特·德尼罗的电♥话♥
I-I'm expecting a call from Robert De Niro.
我们说好电♥话♥谈一下重拍的事 于是我就...
We're supposed to talk about our reshoots, and I feel myself
总想一直看手♥机♥
compelled to constantly check my phone
确保电池还有电 因为
to make sure the battery's not dying, because...
-你在拍摄现场放了他鸽子 -没错
- You walked out of set on him. - Yeah, that's right.
-我亲哥 放了鲍勃·德鸽子 -那是...
- My brother, walking out on Bobby D. - Well, it's...
别让你自己迷上任何
Don't let yourself get too attached to anything
当你感觉到危险在靠近时
that you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat
不愿意在三十秒内放弃的东西
if you feel the heat around the corner.
是《盗火线》
It's Heat.
是 你学得挺像
Yeah. That's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样吧 我也不想
Listen, I don't want to
-旁敲侧击... -要喝点水吗
- beat around the bush... - Need some water?
不用吗
No? Hmm?
我...我不渴
Uh... I'm... I'm fine.
是这样 我觉得我们如果开始寒暄
Look, I just feel like it would be easy to start catching up,
会很容易回到以前的节奏
you know, and fall back into our rhythm
最后什么都没聊
without actually talking.
我不希望再错过这次谈话
And I don't want this to get away from me.
兰德尔 我有些话必须要对你说
Randall, there are some things I need to say to you.
开始了
Here we go.
开始了
Here we go.
-你们激动吗 -激动
- You guys excited? - Yeah.
罗杰斯先生很快就来了 他非常喜欢
Mister Rogers will be arriving soon, gang, and he loves
跟你们这样的男孩女孩聊天
talking with boys and girls like yourselves.
我们赶快吧 让大家都有个好位子
Let's hurry up so everyone has a good seat.
名字 好了
Name? All right.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -然后
- Thank you. - And...
给你
And, uh, here you go.
杰克·皮尔森
Hey, uh, Jack Pearson.
我们应该在名单上
We should be on the list.
是 好的 找到你了
Yep. Yeah, no, we got you.
-你有几个孩子 -就两个
- And, uh, how many kids you got? - Just two.
很好
Fantastic.
给你
There you go.
给你
And there you go.
不好意思 这两个才是我的孩子
Actually, no, these, uh, these two are mine.
-在这儿 -我的天
- Right here. - Oh. Oh, my God.
非常抱歉 是我疏忽了
I-I'm so sorry. That's, um, that's-that's my fault.
不 没关系 没关系的
No, no, it's not a problem. It's not a problem.
很容易弄错 经常发生这种误会
It's an easy mistake. Happens all the time.
我们很高兴报上名了 对吧
We're just happy to be on the list. Right?
这是兰德尔 他是罗杰斯先生的超级粉丝
Yeah. Randall here, he's a huge, huge fan of Mister Rogers.
所以 要是能给他安排个专座
So if maybe, like, there's a, uh, a special seat,
那就太好了 你觉得好不好 儿子
think that'd be nice. Wouldn't you like that, bud?
好的
Yeah.
当然...可以
Uh... of course.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thanks.
我们把这个挂绳戴上
Let's get this lanyard on.
好了 兰德尔
All right, my man.
好了 你现在是罗杰斯先生真正的邻居了
All right, you're an official neighbor of Mister Rogers now.
对吧 看这个
Right? Look at that.
上面写着你是特邀嘉宾
It says you're special.
我去给你找个专座
I'm gonna get you a special seat, huh?
在厨房♥外边怎么样
Maybe outside of the kitchen?
现在我再仔细想想
Now that I think about it, you're definitely
你绝对更像黑皮香蕉 而不是新鲜王子
more of a Carlton than a Fresh Prince.
随你怎么说 我只是先练练手
Whatever, I'm just getting warmed up.
我们不是要出去玩吗
Yo, aren't we supposed to be going out?
我们什么时候 真正出门去玩呢
Like, you know, when do we actually, you know, go out?
这倒是
Yeah.
现在吧
Uh... right now.
我给咱俩弄了两张假身份证 兄弟
I took the imitative of getting us some fake IDs, bro.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我能理解你从大街上把床架捡回来
Hey, I get getting the bed frame off the side of the street,
但是你连艺术品都要从街上捡吗
but did you have to get the art off the side of the road, too?
不是 这是一个朋友送给我的
Yeah, uh, a friend of mine gave that to me.
我当时 不想显得不近人情
I didn't-- I didn't want to be mean.
给
Here.
加利福尼亚 凯西·西蒙斯
没时间挑挑拣拣了
No time to get fancy, I just borrowed it
我从表演班一个哥们那借的
from a buddy of mine in acting class.
但他长得一点都不像我 他都快四十了吧
But it looks nothing like me. He's... he's pushing 40.
没人会看的
Who cares?
他是个黑人 你也是个黑人
He's a Black guy, you're a Black guy.
没事的
It'll be fine.
我跟你说 一定没问题的 好吗
Hey. I'm telling you, it's gonna get the job done, okay?
我保证
Promise.
你直接说吧 兄弟
Speak freely, man.
我曾经和凯特聊过一次
Obviously I had a conversation with Kate.
在我们生日那天
On our birthday.
显然她向你转达了一些话
She clearly relayed some things to you.
没错 她是说了
Yeah, she did.
兰德尔 我不是什么都看不到
Look, Randall. I'm not blind, okay?
我清楚...
I understand...
身为一个黑人小孩却在白人家庭长大
that it must've been difficult for you
对你来说一定很不容易
growing up a Black kid in a white family.
我也知道...
And I know...
在学校里你是唯一一个黑人学生 这也一样不容易
being the only Black kid in your school wasn't easy either.
没错
Sure.
我一直在想高中时候的事情
I've been thinking a lot about high school.
舞会 你还记得那次舞会吗
Um, the prom. You remember the-the prom?
你带的那个女孩 红色头发的 她叫什么名字来着
That girl you took-- the redhead-- what's her name?
-艾莉森 -艾莉森 没错
- Allison. - Allison. That's right.
你带艾莉森去了舞会
You took Allison to the prom
而她的父亲却让你下不来台
only to have her dad treat you... awfully.
那男的就是个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
The guy was a racist prick.
我当时应该站出来保护你的 兰德尔
I should've done more to protect you in that situation, Randall.
我很后悔没有做到
I wish I would have.
我当时就站在那里
You know, I was standing right there, man.
我却...
I-I didn't...
我却什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我应该保护你的 对不起
I should've protected you. I'm sorry.
我最近一直在想这件事
I've been thinking a lot about that, you know.
如果你曾经感到孤立无援 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry if you ever felt alone.
如果你的童年并不是
And I'm sorry if your childhood wasn't...
你期望的那样 我也很抱歉
what you wanted it to be.
兰德尔 我发自内心地感到抱歉
And I am genuinely sorry, Randall...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表