剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
There's really no telling.
坚持住
Hang in there.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我只是
I just, um,
我真不敢相信我也许要自己一个人生孩子
I can't believe I'm maybe gonna do this alone.
要不你打电♥话♥叫个人来
Why don't you call someone?
你妈 朋友
Mom, friend?
也许时间会好过一些
It might help pass the time.
我和我妈不怎么亲近
I'm not close to my mom.
家里其他人关系也一般
Or anyone in my family, really.
说实话 这世上只有两个人
To be honest, there's really only two people in the world
是我最亲近的 但...
I am truly close to, and, um...
其中一个也要迎接孩子的出生
well, one of them is having a baby of her own
而另一个 但愿他已经在飞机上
and the other is hopefully on a plane.
但谁知道呢 我联♥系♥不上他
But who knows? I can't reach him.
我得去照看其他准妈妈了
I have to check on my other mamas,
但我会尽快回来的 好吗
but I'll come back as soon as I can, okay?
你好
Hello?
麦迪逊 我是兰德尔
Hi, Madison. It's Randall.
-还有贝丝 -还有贝丝
- And Beth. - And Beth.
我刚和凯文聊过
Um, I spoke to Kevin.
我知道他正竭尽全力赶回去
I know he's trying to get to you,
但我们只是想说 如果你现在有任何需要
but we just wanted to say if you need anything
不用犹豫 直接打给我们
in the meantime, don't hesitate to call.
我们还在从新奥尔良开车回来的路上
Uh, we're still driving back from New Orleans,
所以如果你想让我们买♥♥点吃的或其它什么
so if you want us to have some food sent over there
送过去的话
or anything,
我们 我们只是想让你知道我们都在
we-we just want you to know that we're here.
知道了
Okay.
谢谢你们
Uh, thank you.
或者如果你需要的话
Um, or if you want,
我们也可以陪你多聊一会
we can stay on the phone with you for a while.
不用
No.
不 不用了 我 我没事
No, no, um, I'm-I'm fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
麦迪逊 我们真的可以陪着你
Madison, we really can stay on with you.
你是我们的家人
You're family.
好吧
Okay.
好 那我希望你们陪陪我
Yeah. That'll be really nice, anyway.
当然了
Of course.
陪你多久都可以
As long as you need.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表