剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
All right.
我的活干完了
Well, my work is done here.
剩下的都看你的了 朋友
It's all on you now, my friend.
如果今晚一切顺利 就是...
Hey, things go well tonight, you know, like,
-她答应了求婚然后... -她会同意的...
- she says yes and everything... - She's gonna...
你愿意在圣坛前站在我旁边吗
...would you stand at the altar with me?
也许在婚宴上再说几句
You know, maybe say a few words at the reception?
我们都很清楚他的意思 但他就是...
We both knew what he meant, but he just, uh...
他没法说出那个词
He couldn't say the words.
他 他没法称呼我为伴郎
He, he couldn't call me his best man
因为我觉得在他的内心深处
because I think that somewhere deep down,
他一直在为你保留着那个位置
he was saving that place for you.
所以如果你愿意的话
You know, if you wanted to,
我们可以一起在彩排晚宴上说祝词
we could do the rehearsal dinner toast together.
不 我不想说祝词 我只是...
Oh, no, I-I don't want to give a toast. I just...
我当时只是不喜欢 你去说祝词这个画面
I just didn't like the idea that you were gonna do it.
亲爱的兰德尔
在小报上看到你的好消息了
Saw your big news in the tabloids.
是啊
Yeah.
谢天谢地 我脸上那些新长出的胡子
Thank God the five-o'clock shadow
看着也算隔离期的时髦了 对吧
is quarantine chic, right?
对了 兰德尔 我打给你是因为...
So, so, Randall, the reason I'm calling is, uh...
我打给你是想请你做我的伴郎
I'm calling to ask you to be my best man.
没问题
Absolutely.
我非常荣幸
Uh, I'd be honored.
这通电♥话♥我纠结了一天
I've been putting this call off all day.
其实是一个礼拜
All week, if I'm being honest.
不是因为我觉得你可能会拒绝 而是因为...
And it's not because I thought you'd say no. It's just...
当你在婚礼上站在我身旁的时候
When you stand up there next to me,
我不希望我们之间还有任何嫌隙
I don't want there to be anything between us.
我知道双胞胎出生的时候
And-and I know when the twins were born,
当时你说现在不适合谈论童年
you said it was a bad time to talk about our childhoods
以及你在咱家成长过程中的感受...
and, uh, how you felt growing up in our family...
小凯 我不想让你误会我的意思
Hey, Kev, I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
但我觉得现在也不是
but I don't think now is the right time
谈论这个话题的好时机
to have this conversation, either.
我今天有点累了
It's, uh, it's been a day.
同意 是的 我也不想现在聊那些
I agree. No, I-I don't want to have that talk right now.
其实我完全不想在电♥话♥上聊
In fact, I don't want to have it over the phone at all.
我本来...
I was, um...
要不...要不我过去 我去见你怎么样
What if I come... What if I come out? What if I come see you?
你... 真的吗
You... Really?
是的 我已经和麦迪逊聊过了
Yeah, yeah. You know, I talked it over with Madison,
而且最近也有空 我去找你怎么样
and I got some free time. What if I come out?
等我们都打完疫苗之后
You know, after we all get our shots?
好的 老哥
Yeah, brother.
我完全没有问题
That's-that's cool with me.
很好 那我就...
Well, all right, then. I'll, you know...
我去订机票
I'll book a flight.
好的
Okay.
我们回头再聊
Talk to you later.
靓男保姆求婚成功
奶爸说什么
Manny say what?
靓男保姆求婚成功
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表