剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我现在就调头
I'll bust a "U" up here.
你看 安妮 这就是为什么
See, Annie, this is why sometimes Jordan
有时乔丹干脆自己全搞定了
just did it all by his damn self.
我真是太爱他们的小脸蛋了
I am obsessed with their faces.
是吧
Yeah?
真想一口吃了他们
Kind of want to eat them.
不是真吃的意思
Not in a bad way.
-你还好吧 -嗯 挺好的
- You all good? - Yeah. No, I'm good.
-我就是有点累 -需要我来开车吗
- I'm just tired, you know? - You need me to drive?
不不不 当然不需要 你刚生了俩小孩
No. No, no, no, of course not. You just had two babies.
你整晚都没合眼 我没事的
You've been up all hours of the night. I got this.
我感觉看到了什么东西
I feel like I'm seeing things.
好的 必须得让我来开车
Okay, I am definitely driving.
不 我是说 我觉得我们被跟踪了
No, I mean, I think we're being followed, is what I'm saying.
这人从两个路口前就一直跟着我们
This guy's been following us the past two turns.
我觉得他是狗仔队
I think he's paparazzi.
真是一点都不堵
Ooh, so, there's, like, no traffic at all.
你一定很期待能够回家见薇勒
You must be excited to get home, see Willow.
是的
Yeah.
我记得你曾经说过
Oh, and I know that you said that, you know,
你想让她几周后见见海莉
you want her to meet Hailey in a couple of weeks,
我们可以去找你 但是我们家附近有个公园
so we can definitely come down to you, but there is this park
里面有那种滑索道
near our house that has this zip line
我觉得薇勒肯定很喜欢
that I think Willow would really like.
当然 我们下个月要去那给她过生日
Of course, we're coming down there for her birthday next month.
她... 薇勒还喜欢独角兽吗
Oh, does she... does Willow still like unicorns?
还是说独角兽已经过时了
Or are unicorns, like, so last week...
嗯 她还是喜欢独角兽
Yeah, she's into unicorns.
我永远都喜欢独角兽
I will never not like unicorns.
-再过几个路口右手边就是 -好的
- It's just a couple of blocks down on the right. - Okay.
好的 那我们给你打电♥话♥
Okay, so, uh, we'll call you, you know,
等我们一切都安顿好后
once we're all settled in and everything.
还有 如果你想去我刚才说的那个公园
And listen, if you want to go to that park that I mentioned...
真的很抱歉 但我做不到
Hey, I'm sorry, but I can't, I can't do this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道我们同意了开放领养关系 而且说好了...
Um, I know that we said yes to open adoption, and we said...
可以拜访 发照片和打电♥话♥
yes to visits and photos and phone calls,
但我做不到
but I-I can't do it.
不能让她进入我的生活
I can't have her in my life.
我也不知道 或许 或许有一天
I don't know, maybe... maybe someday
我能做到 但现在不行
I'll be able to, but I can't right now.
或许我们可以聊聊
Well, maybe it's something that we can talk about.
-我是说 我们一起解决 -凯特 凯特
- I mean, how can we make it work... - Kate. Kate, Kate...
凯特 我不想谈这个
Kate, I don't want to talk about it.
我真的只想和海莉道别
I really just want to say goodbye to Hailey,
然后回家
and I want to go home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 宝贝们
It's okay, guys.
再等一会儿
Be just a little bit longer now.
我应该陪他们坐在后排的
I should be in the back with them.
我觉得这就是正常的哭闹
I think this is just normal crying.
好了 我正在全速前进 伙计
Yeah, going as fast as I can, pal.
-我去给车加点油 -好的
- I'm-I'm gonna get some gas, fill up. - Okay.
-真是疯了 -搞什么鬼
- What a maniac! - What the hell?
这家伙到底怎么了
What the hell is it with this guy?
杰克 别管了 别管...
Hey, hey, hey, Jack, let it go, let it g...
杰克
Jack!
-杰克 杰克 -你找事儿吗 伙计
- Jack! Jack? - Hey, what are you doing, man?
我车里有三个新生儿
I got three newborns in that car!
-杰克 -关我什么事
- Hey. Jack? - That's not my problem.
杰克 立刻回车里来
Jack, get back here right now!
那...
Just...
那你以后注意点 好吗
be more careful, would you?
你怎么了
What is the matter with you?
我们车里有三个新生儿
We have three newborn babies in the car.
嗯 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
对不起 我给车加满油
I'm sorry. I'm-I'm gonna fill up.
看吧 这些狗仔队就是这样
See, this is what happens to these paparazzi.
他们就是这样
You know, this is what happens.
医院的护士或职工给他们通风报信
They-they get tipped off by the hospital, a nurse or an admin.
我们要离开的时候 就有人告诉他们
Someone tells them when we're leaving.
就是这样
That's how it happens.
让我甩掉这个家伙
Get rid of this guy.
凯文 好了 凯文 住手 凯文 靠边停车
Kevin, okay, Kevin, stop it. Kevin, pull over.
就转个弯...
It's just turn...
不 靠边停车
No, pull over.
好吧 你看 这位朋友也把车停在路边了
Oh, here we go. Look, our friend here pulled over, too.
真棒 你想偷♥拍♥吗
Oh, that's nice. You want to go? Huh?
-不 不 -你想拍照 来吧
- No. No. - You want to go? Let's go.
-凯文 凯文 别去 凯文 -你是想偷♥拍♥吗
- Kevin, Kevin, do not go. Kevin! - You want to go?
来拍个够
Let's go.
有何贵干 老兄
What the hell, man?
-只是出来兜风 -你是出来兜风
- Just out for a drive. - You're out for a drive?
你毁了我和家人在一起的美好时光
You're ruining a very special moment between me and my family.
我没违反任何法律 我只是在做本职工作
I'm not breaking any laws. I'm just doing my job.
你的本职工作 把相机从我面前拿开
Doing your job. Get that camera out of my face.
把相机从我面前拿开 我才当爸爸
Get the camera out of my face. I'm a brand-new dad--
-我现在很容易发火 -凯文
- I got a very low threshold right now. - Kevin!
把相机拿走
Keep it out of my face.
-凯文 凯文 别这样 -你回车里 我来解决
- Kevin? Kevin, no. - Get back in the car. I got this.
-回去... -不许拍她 老兄
- Go back to... - Don't take pictures of her, man.
-凯文 -不许拍...
- Kevin! - Don't take a picture...
凯文 回去照顾孩子们 我来解决
Kevin. Go back to the babies. I've got this.
现在就去 快去
Now. Go.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我们有点累过头了 刚当父母
We're all a little overtired here. New parents.
-你有孩子吗 -没有
- Do you have kids? - No.
-那有侄子或侄女吗 -没有
- Nieces or nephews? - No.
好吧 那你朋友或家人有...
Okay, well, what if, uh, a friend or a member of your family...?
我不跟家人讲话
I don't talk to my family.
我没朋友 我是个非常孤独的人
I have no friends. I'm a very lonely person.
好吧 把你的号♥码给我
Okay, give me your number.
他每周二早上差不多9点会去跑步
He goes jogging every Tuesday around 9:00 a.M.
我会打给你 你可以去拍他
I will call you, you can get the shot.
-裸着上身吗 -你说什么
- Shirtless? - Excuse me?
他裸上身的照片更值钱
The picture's worth more if he's not wearing a shirt.
行吧 我保证他会裸着上身
Fine. I will make sure he's not wearing a shirt.
最好穿紧身短裤 这样能看到"东西"
Tight shorts so I can see his package.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟那人说什么了
What did you say to that guy?
好了 凯文 你累坏了
Okay, Kevin, you're exhausted.
我需要你保持最佳状态
Okay? I'm gonna need you at your best.
《飓风营救》一样狂暴的凯文
And aggro Liam Neeson movie Kevin
可不是你最佳的状态
is not you at your best.
我们还有20分钟才到家
We have 20 minutes until we get home.
我来开车 你休息一会儿
I'm driving. Get some rest.
我来搞定
I've got this.
咱们走吧
Here we go.
我要活动一下双腿
Gonna stretch my legs.
好的
Okay.
我买♥♥好了拿给你
I'll go in and get it for you.
谢谢你 孩她爸
Thanks, dad.
一份"士力架暴风雪" 马上就来
One Snickers Blizzard coming right up.
-你要多大杯的 -这还用问吗
- What size? - Is that even a question?
最大杯的"暴风雪"
The biggest Snickers Blizzard.
如果他们有"大雪崩" 我也给你点一份
A Snickers avalanche if they have it.
等我吃完"暴风雪" 怕是要停课好几天
No school for days after I eat this Blizzard.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表