剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
是因为我想给某个特殊的人留下美好的印象
because I want to impress someone very special to me.
谁
Who?
个子这么小 问题却不少
So many questions in such a little body.
坐好
Sit.
我不会告诉你我是在为谁做饭
I will not tell you who I cook for,
但我会让你看看 我是怎么为她做饭的
but I will show you how I cook for her.
她 是个女人
Her! It's a girl.
坐好
Sit.
你在做什么
Hey, what you doing?
再挺直一点
Just straightening up a bit.
好吧 我们这里
Yeah, well, we don't go in
可不喜欢那种东西
for that sort of stuff around here.
所以 你没找到什么东西吧
So, you, uh, didn't find anything, did you?
-比如 -没什么
- Such as? - Nothing. I mean,
-我把英奇的球弄丢了 -英奇
- I just lost Inky's ball. - Inky?
我很喜欢看《贝福地先生》
I love Mr. Belvedere.
虽然我更喜欢《成长没烦恼》
Although I'm more of a Who's the Boss? girl.
我猜你就是那种聪明到不需要做作业的人
I bet you're the brainiac that doesn't need to do homework.
你就整天看电视 然后考试全A
You just watch TV all day and get all As.
我每天都有安排
I have a routine.
吃零食 看《贝福地先生》 然后写作业
Snack, watch Mr. Bel, and then do my homework.
看电视正是安排的一部分
I'm in the middle of my routine right now.
各位
Hey, everybody.
橄榄球赛怎么样
How was football?
-还行 -还行吗
- Fine. -Fine?
教练说我们家这位是未来的特里·布拉德肖
Coach said we've got another Terry Bradshaw right here.
当然我肯定不会变秃
Minus the hair loss.
- 当然了 -肯定的 凯文
- Yeah, of course. - Obviously, Kevin.
知道教练还说了什么吗
Hey, you know what else Coach said?
凯文再壮一点 就能当主力
Kev gets a little stronger, he's gonna be a force.
所以我打算带他去车♥库♥ 做点重量训练
So I'm gonna take him out in the garage, pump a little iron.
车♥库♥啊 那可是你♥爸♥的圣地
The garage. Dad's sanctuary.
-好的 -上楼换件衣服
- Okay. - Go upstairs and change, all right?
这是在干什么呢
What's going on here?
学习小组
Study group.
真的在学习吗
Studying what?
放松点 人家都好好的 杰克
Relax. They're fine, Jack.
真的吗 你不打算介入吗
Really? You're not gonna meddle?
绝对不介入 那是七年级的丽贝卡才会做的事
No, no, no, no. Meddling was so Seventh Grade Rebecca.
现在我可是八年级的丽贝卡
This is Eighth Grade Rebecca.
帅气妈妈丽贝卡
Cool Mom Rebecca.
我可以掌控局势 不过是以帅气的方式
You know, I can monitor the situation, but in a cool way.
-好的 帅气妈妈 -帅气妈妈
- Okay. Yeah, Cool Mom. - Cool Mom.
帅气妈妈
Cool Mom.
-宝贝 -嗯
- Hey, babe. - Yeah.
你真觉得小凯做重量训练没问题吗
You really think it's okay for Kev to be pumping iron?
毕竟青少年的骨骼和肌肉还在发育
I mean, teens' bones and muscles are still developing.
想说什么就直说吧
Say the thing you want to say.
没什么 帅气妈妈丽贝卡不会随便干涉
No. Cool Mom Rebecca doesn't meddle.
放心 交给我吧
Okay. I-I got this.
是啊 挺可爱的
Yeah, it's really cute.
他有自己创造的语言
He, like, has his own little made-up language.
他说的话都是押韵的
And everything rhymes.
特别可爱 小托
It's really cute. Oh, hey, Tobe,
保姆说她找不到尿布
the sitter said that she can't find any diapers.
有尿布 你昨天买♥♥了啊
Yeah, well, you bought some yesterday.
-是啊 我买♥♥了 -所以尿布在哪里
- Yeah. Yeah, I did. - Well, where are they?
我哪知道 买♥♥完之后是你拿进家的
I don't know. You brought the groceries in.
好吧
Okay.
拜托 小托
Come on, Tobe.
不是说好出发之前你负责检查尿布存量吗
You were supposed to check the diaper supply before we left.
对 我昨天检查了尿布存量
No, I checked the diaper supply yesterday
看到快用完了
and saw that we were low
就在购物清单上写了"尿布"
and wrote "Diapers" on the shopping list.
没错 然后我买♥♥了购物清单上的尿布
Right, and then I bought the diapers that were on the shopping list,
而你应该把尿布从车上拿下去的
and you were supposed to take them out of the trunk.
如果我们一次性多买♥♥点的话
We wouldn't run out of diapers so fast
尿布就不会那么快用完了
if we could please just buy in bulk.
我可不想囤尿布 小托
I'm not gonna hoard diapers, Tobe.
其他人也需要尿布
Like, other people need diapers, too.
我不是说要把全世界的尿布都买♥♥回来
I'm not talking about buying all of the diapers in the world,
但这孩子就是个人型厕所
but this kid is a human outhouse.
或许我们可以多买♥♥一两箱
Maybe if we just get, like, an extra box or two.
行吧 所以这是我的错吗
Okay, so it's my fault?
能不能有一次
It would be really great, just, like,
你能主动说"是我的错"
one time if you could be like, "My fault,"
来承担一下过错
like you took the blame just for something.
比如这样"嘿 这事怪我"
Just like, "Hey, it was me."
我经常承担过错啊
I take the blame for everything.
我就是这个家的过错皮纳塔 砰的砸开
I am this family's blame piñata! Pow!
派对用的装有糖果和彩带的容器 类似于金蛋 砸开后象征好运
过错就会散落一地
Blame scattered on the floor.
过错皮纳塔
Blame piñata.
这比喻不错
That's good.
谢谢 我说出来的时候也感觉很好
Thanks, it felt good rolling off the tongue.
对不起 我把尿布落在车里了
I'm sorry I left the diapers in the trunk.
-我就是个傻瓜 -宝贝 你不是傻瓜
- I'm an idiot. - Babe, you're not an idiot.
而且我们都知道 我们以前也有过
And we both know that, uh, we've had our son
让儿子在脏尿布里坐着的时候 甚至比这次还久...
sit in his diaper for a lot longer than this, so...
是啊 其实我觉得他还挺喜欢的
Yeah, I actually think he likes it.
因为他是个脏宝宝
'Cause he's gross.
-准备走吗 -好
- Ready? - Yes.
菲利普斯老师 叫我要说"他们" 不是"她"
Hey, Mr. Phillips, I'm a they, not a she.
告诉过你17次了
Told you about 17 times now,
所以如果你有意见的话 那就去死吧
so if you've got a problem with that, then screw you!
詹宁斯老师 我们回学校以后
Hey, Ms. Jennings. When we get back to school,
你别再碰我的头发了
don't touch my hair anymore.
就像索兰格唱的 别碰老娘的头发
Like Solange says, don't touch my hair.
索兰格·诺尔斯 黑人女歌♥手
这让你们不安了吗
Does this make you uneasy?
这让你们不舒服了吗
Does this make you uncomfortable?
你们经常给我们这种感觉
Because that's how you make us feel.
-去死吧 -去死吧
- Screw you! - Screw you!
在我们开始前 你有什么想说的吗
There anything you want to say before we do?
这是我们去年拍的 当时詹宁斯老师摸我头发
We did it last year after Ms. Jennings touched my hair,
还继续摸其他同学头发
then kept doing it to other kids.
苔丝 如果有老师摸你头发
Tess, if a teacher touched your hair,
你应该直接去找那个老师
you know what, you should have gone to that teacher,
或者来找我们
or you should have come to us.
你不该在网上
You do not post
发这种侮辱 嘲讽的舞蹈视频
a profane, mocking dance video
昭告全世界
for the world to see.
我跟老师说过了
I did tell the teacher.
我说"请不要摸我头发"
I said, "Please don't touch my hair."
那她听了吗
And did she stop?
她是不摸我头发了
She stopped with me.
但她还是会摸其他黑人同学的头发
But not with all the other Black students.
苔丝 其他同学不关你的事
Well, Tess, the other students aren't your problem.
面对不公时保持沉默
Silence in the face of injustice
便是与压♥迫♥者同谋
is complicity with the oppressor.
当我们好言请求时 老师们听不懂
Okay, the teachers didn't get the message when we asked nicely,
他们现在绝对听明白了
but they definitely got the message now.
注意你的态度 好吗 苔丝
Check the attitude, okay, Tess?
这个亚历克斯 是她让你干的吗
Now, this Alex, did she make you do this?
亚历克斯不是"她" 是"他们"
Alex is not a she. They're a they.
好吧 他们
Fine. They.
没人让我做任何事
No one made me do anything.
你们让我做自己
You tell me to be myself.
我现在就是在做自己
Well, this is me now, guys.
你们看到这世上发生了什么吗
Have you seen what's going on in the world?
我不想再等着某一天发现自我
I'm done waiting to figure out who I am.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表