剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我再给你打过去...
I'm gonna have to call you...
米格尔
完美
Perfect.
距目的地还有57分钟
不是吧
Oh, no.
无网络连接
该死的
Damn it.
好吧
All right.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what's always been the trouble with you?
你总是花太多时间思考 瞻前顾后 优柔寡断
You spend too much time stuck in that damn head of yours.
开快点
Come on! Go faster.
按这个速度 咱们得冬天才能到家
At this rate, we ain't gonna be home till winter.
当初你报名的时候 我就跟你妈妈说过
You know, I told your mother when you signed up,
我们的钱肯定是打水漂了
we were just throwing our money down the drain.
但她不在乎 她向来不懂钱有多重要
But she don't care. She's always been totally crappy with money.
闭嘴
Shut up!
行 我不说了 小伙子
My lips are sealed there, hotshot.
你感觉好点了吗
Feel a little better?
嗯
Yeah.
肯定是因为吃了妈妈的牛肉酱
Must've been Mom's Sloppy Joes.
小凯 怎么了
Kev, what's going on?
如果我明天表现得很差劲怎么办
What if I suck tomorrow?
你不会很差劲的
You're not gonna suck tomorrow.
但要是真很差呢
But what if I do?
要是我真的不擅长橄榄球 那该怎么办
What if I'm not actually that good at football?
那我就一无是处了
That means I have nothing.
一无是处
Nothing?
小凯 你在说什么呢
Kev, what are you talking about?
你和妈妈总是这么说
You and Mom talk about it all the time.
兰德尔是天才 而我只有橄榄球
Randall's a genius, and all I have is football.
你不是只有橄榄球
That is not all you have.
那天我听到你和妈妈讲话了
I heard you and Mom talking the other day.
你跟她说我很软弱
You told her I was soft.
我不知道你具体听到了什么
Look, I don't know exactly what you overheard,
但那不是我的本意
but that's not what I meant.
明显就是 不然你也不会来
Yes, it is, or you wouldn't be here.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我们从没单独做过任何事
We never do anything alone together.
但你却花时间开车送我来 这是因为...
But you took the time to bring me here, because...
你觉得橄榄球是我唯一出人头地的机会
you think that football's my only shot at being special.
你觉得我是这么想的吗
That's what you think I think?
我知道你就是这么想的
I know that's what you think.
教练也觉得我没潜力
And Coach doesn't think I have what it takes.
他总是冲我大喊大叫
He just yells at me all the time.
他那人就那样 小凯 好吗
He... That's just his style, Kev, okay?
教练那人很老派
Coach is old-school.
如果他不是觉得你足够优秀
He wouldn't have brought you here
是不会让你来这里的
if he didn't think you were good enough.
他总给我起外号♥...
He calls me names, and...
还说我很蠢
he says I'm stupid.
他说你很蠢吗
He calls you "Stupid"?
凯文
Kevin?
他说我基本每天都在犯蠢
He tells me I'm stupid pretty much every day of my life.
这样吧 咱们...
You know what? Let's, um...
咱们去吃点东西吧 好吗
Let's go get you some food, okay?
填填你的肚子
Let's settle that stomach of yours.
-爸爸 我不饿 -来吧
- Dad, I'm not hungry. - Come on.
明天我要起个大早 我现在应该睡觉
I have a super early morning. I think I should just go to bed.
穿上你的毛衣 咱们走
Get your sweater. Let's go.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我来把你救出去
We got to get you out of here.
-叫救护车吧 -不行 我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
- Call an ambulance! - No, I can't get a signal.
但你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be all right, though, okay?
我会送你去医院的
I'll get you to a hospital.
先把你弄出来再说 来
Gonna get you out of here. Come on.
好了 来吧
All right. Come on.
-加把劲 振作点 -我的腿卡住了
- Come on, come on! - My leg is stuck.
非常疼
It hurts really bad.
好了 听我说 听我说
Okay, listen. Listen to me. Listen to me.
数到三 我会把方向盘拉上来
On the count of three, I'm gonna pull up on the steering wheel,
-你就把腿拔♥出♥来♥ 好吗 -天哪 好吧
- and you're gonna pry your leg out, okay? - Oh, God. Okay.
呼吸 深呼吸 听我数 一二三
Breathe. Just breathe. Listen to me. One, two, three.
快快快 加油 好的
Go, go. Come on. Come on.
出来了
There you go.
好了 来 我扶着你
All right. Come on. I got you.
来 走吧
Come on. Here we go.
糟糕 好吧
Oh, damn it. Okay.
听我说 你没事了
Hey. Listen to me. You're all right.
我会带你离开这里 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
醒醒
Hey, come on.
跟我走 我送你去医院 来吧
Come with me. Got to get you to a hospital. Come on.
我们走
Hey, let's go.
没问题的 走吧
We got this. Let's go.
凯文·皮尔森
想跟你老爸在酒吧吃点东西吗
Want to eat at the bar with your old man?
-好 -我们...谢谢
- Yeah. - We're... Thanks.
去 挑个座位
Go on, pick a seat.
要两份纽约客牛排 三分熟行吗
We're gonna get two New York strips, uh, medium... rare?
-配菜要洋葱圈好吗 -好
- A side of onion rings? - Yeah.
还有两杯可乐
And two Cokes.
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure thing. - Thanks.
这地方真酷
This place is pretty cool.
是啊
Yeah.
听我说
Listen to me.
没错 你当上四分卫之后 我很激动
Yes, when you made starting quarterback, I was psyched,
因为看着你大放异彩实在令人激动
because it was exciting to watch you shine.
但凯文 橄榄球并不是你的全部
But Kevin, football is not the only thing that you have.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
嗯
Yeah.
两杯可乐
Two Cokes.
我爸以前常看我在少年棒球联盟的比赛
You know, my dad used to come to my Little League games.
一场不落
Never missed them.
就这事他从不缺席
It was the one thing he always showed up for.
而且让我觉得比赛倍感难熬
And he made them a living hell for me.
一局接一局 他会喝得越来越醉
He'd get drunker and drunker, inning by inning.
如果我们队赢了 他至少是个快乐的醉鬼
If my team won, at least he was a happy drunk,
他会拍着我的手臂
slapping me on the arm
回家一路都叫我"乖儿子小杰"
and calling me "Jackie Boy" the whole ride home.
但如果我们输了...
But if we lost...
于是我每次比赛前都开始祈祷
I started praying before every game.
因为比赢了才能开心地回家
'Cause a good game meant a good car ride home.
棒球 这项我热爱的运动...
Baseball, this thing that I loved...
完全被他占领
it became all about him.
也就是说 我每次投球
I mean, ev-every pitch I threw,
耳边都回响着他的声音
I could... I could hear his voice in my ear.
你知道吗
You know?
"别搞砸了 杰克"
"Don't screw this up, Jack."
"别犹豫了 杰克"
"Get out of your head, Jack."
"真是浪费了大好的星期天 杰克"
"What a waste of a Sunday, Jack."
我不知道他是这样的人
I didn't know he was like that.
是啊
Yeah.
你平时不太说起他
You never really talk about him.
是啊 但与儿子出门在外
Yeah, well, being out on the road
坐在酒吧吃饭
and sitting at a bar with my son
让人愿意敞开心扉
makes a guy want to open up.
但我爸也不只有缺点
Yeah, he-he wasn't all bad, my dad.
我觉得这就是为什么父母
Uh, that's what makes our parents loom so large
对我们的影响如此深远
in our heads, I think.
他们...
They're...
对我们来说是很复杂的存在
a million things to us all at once.
不错
Not bad.
不知道你还有这两下子
Didn't know you had it in you.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表