剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
相信我 凯文
Believe me, Kevin,
我也希望不用打断你
I wish I didn't have to interrupt.
那还真是... 好吧
Good to... All right.
好吧
All right.
还是从同一个地方 接下去
Um, just from the same... pickup.
很多租客表示遭到了驱逐
We're hearing from a lot of renters about evictions,
但也有很多房♥东就租客拖欠租金
but we're also getting a lot of complaints from landlords
-提出投诉 -好的
- about delinquent rents. - Yeah.
最后敲定一下提议的措词 把它交给议会
Let's finalize the language on our motion and get it to the council.
好的
All right.
我们没让你昏昏欲睡吧 马利克
We keeping you up, Malik?
没有 对不起
No. Sorry.
不巧 我今天不能帮你拍摄直播了
Oh, unfortunately, I won't be able to shoot your livestream today.
我在同一时段有个预算会议
I've got a budget meeting at the same time.
好吧 我们每天都会直播社区简报
All right. We livestream a daily community bulletin.
我会谈及本地新闻 还会回答选民的问题
I cover local news and answer questions from constituents.
对 我知道 黛佳每天都看
Oh, yeah, I know. That's the one Deja watches every day.
她每天都看吗
She watches every day?
-让你知道了 那我可惨了 -你死定了
- I am a dead man for telling you that. - Oh, definitely.
最好给你的律师打个电♥话♥ 立个遗嘱
Better call your lawyer and draw up a will.
马利克
Hey, Malik.
你愿意帮忙拍摄今天的简报吗
How would you like to cover the bulletin today?
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
你是我见过的最有能力的年轻人之一
You're one of the more capable young humans I've met.
你到时候就在外侧的桌子那里
We'll set you up at a desk outside
只需要确保直播能准时开始和结束
and you just have to make sure the livestream starts and ends on cue.
-没问题吧 -没问题 交给我了
- Sound good? - Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah. For sure. I'm on it.
谢谢你 马利克
Thank you, Malik.
提醒一下
Uh, let's just make sure
摄像机不要正对着他的鼻子
to get a camera angle that doesn't go right up his nose.
我不需要你提醒我 在元
I don't need to be reminded, Jae-won.
所有的评论我都看了
I read all the comments.
别看评论
Never read the comments!
这个想法可能有点蠢
This probably sounds insane,
但你们想没想过尝尝超声波凝胶的味道
but did you ever wonder what the ultrasound jelly tastes like?
想过
Yes.
我们每次来都想
Every time that we're here.
对吧
I know.
说到吃东西
Oh, uh, speaking of eating,
之后你想跟我一块吃午饭吗 艾莉
Ellie, do you think you maybe want to have lunch with me after this?
好 可以啊
Yeah, I'd love to.
好的
Okay.
她在这里
Here she is.
看起来状态很好
Looking great.
心跳有力
Heartbeat is strong.
她在那
There she is.
那就是克洛伊
There's Chloe.
值得欣慰的是
Well, it's a good thing
兰德尔和凯特睡得很沉 对吗
Randall and Kate are such heavy sleepers, huh?
这哭声不正常 杰克
This-this-this isn't normal crying, Jack.
他以前从没这样哭过
He's never cried like this before.
可能出了什么问题 也许他受伤了
Maybe something's wrong. Maybe he's hurt.
米格尔和雪莉说他...
Miguel and Shelly said he's...
别提米格尔和雪莉了
Enough with Miguel and Shelly.
再说他们怎么就成专家了
Who made them experts, anyway?
他们把孩子养得一团糟
Their kids are train wrecks!
你笑什么
What's so funny?
那...
That's,
咱们儿子得遭受精神折磨才能发出这种声音
that's the sound of our son being emotionally traumatized for life.
丽贝卡 你记得今早我们说过
Rebecca, do you remember this morning when we said,
"就是今晚" 我们拉着手...
"Tonight's the night"? We held hands and...
对 但我不管自己早上说了什么
Yeah, I-I don't care what I said this morning,
因为当时我没想到他会
because I didn't know then that he'd be crying
像疯了一样连哭半小时
like a maniac for a half hour.
刚过了六分钟
It's been six minutes.
不可能
No way.
-什么 -我知道你心里不好受
- What? - Look, I know this hurts.
我知道你难受 宝贝 但
I know it hurts, babe, but,
但你不想让他征服那个婴儿床吗
but don't you want him to show that crib who's boss?
不 无所谓了
No. I don't care.
抱歉 我得进去看看
I'm sorry, I have to go in there.
一切顺利吗
Is everything all right?
嗯 只是练习过程中遇到了点困难
Yeah, just a few bumps at practice.
但我们晚饭后可以训练 我会找出问题所在
But we'll run some drills after dinner, I'll find the problems.
我才训练完回家 爸
I just got home from practice, Dad.
没关系 小凯 你晚上可以休息
It's fine, Kev, you can take the night off.
不可以 教练说其他孩子...
No, he can't, okay? The coach said the other kids...
我才不在乎教练说什么
I don't care what Coach says.
我要退出
I'm gonna quit.
不行
No.
小凯 你不能退出
Kev, you're not gonna quit.
好吗 你是四分卫
All right? You're the quarterback.
你已经投身于这个团队了
You made a commitment to that team.
不能遇到一点挫折就选择退出
You don't just quit the second something starts to feel tough.
好吗
Okay?
我累了
I'm tired.
你在做这种决定之前
You should have talked to me
应该征求我的意见
before making a decision like that.
什么 你真打算让他退出吗
Wh-- You seriously want to let him quit?
只因为这一天的训练太苦
After h-having one rough day?
他明显心情很糟 好吗
He's clearly miserable, okay?
我要上楼告诉他
I'm-I'm gonna go up there and tell him
如果他不想打球了 他就没必要继续
if he doesn't want to play anymore, he doesn't have to.
丽贝卡 我强烈请求你不要那么做
Rebecca, I'm strongly asking you not to do that.
你准备好了吗
You about ready?
完事后我想抽空去慢跑一圈
I want to squeeze in a quick jog after this.
-嗯 随时可以开始 -很好
- Yeah, it's looking like we're good to go. - Great.
我会倒计时提示你开始直播
I will count you down to start the livestream.
然后你一直等到我说...
And you just let the bulletin play until you hear me say...
"感谢费城各位观众的陪伴"
"Thank you for your time, Philadelphia.
"我们明天再聊"
We'll talk again tomorrow."
滚出去吧
Just get the hell out of here, man.
我们会安排卡车直接开进来
These are trucks that can drive right in
设立安全 卫生的检测点...
and set up safe, clean testing sites...
爸在做简报
Dad's doing his bulletin.
我们会在城里的不同区域设置试点
Uh, we're trying different spots around town,
登录我们的网站可以看到更新列表
so check my website for an updated list.
还有 由于天气变化...
So, food banks are starting to see...
最近救济站需求增大
...bumps in need as the weather changes.
我们欢迎大家进行捐赠
Donations are always appreciated.
但请大家记住 政♥府♥的每一分子
But please know that everyone in this office
都在尽最大努力确保社区的每个人...
is working to make sure that nobody in our community...
妈 我还在市政厅
Hey, Mom, I'm still at city hall.
我看了所有留言...
I read every message...
不不 她早上还挺好的
Uh, no, no, she-she was fine this morning.
我知道大家目前过得很艰苦
I know that folks are struggling right now.
我在冰柜里放了一个磨牙圈
Look, I-I left a teething ring in the freezer.
曾几何时 我的生父没有家人
At a time when my birth father didn't have a family,
这个社区就是他的家
this community was his family.
当我工作不顺利
When I'm having a hard day at work
或因事情进展缓慢而感到沮丧时
or get frustrated that things aren't moving fast enough,
我就会提醒自己一切都是为了他
I remind myself that I am doing this for him.
我这样做是为了威廉·希尔
I'm doing this for William Hill.
因为你们都曾是他的家人
Because you all were his family.
也就是说各位都是我的家人
Which means that you're my family, too.
我今天不会哭
I'm not gonna cry today.
我知道很多人喜欢用这事打赌 所以...
I know a lot of you like to take bets on that, so...
感谢费城各位观众的陪伴
Thanks for your time, Philadelphia.
我们明天再聊
We'll talk again tomorrow.
完事了
All right.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表