剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
seeing your joy when you were younger.
好了
Okay.
你们觉得这件婚纱...
What do we think about...
好看吗
this one?
所以你的计划是把房♥子毁了
So, is the plan just to destroy the house
这样漏水就不算什么了 对吗
so the leak feels like less of a problem?
计划嘛
The plan,
这位经常生气 偶尔幽默的邻居 请听我说
my frequently grumpy, sometimes funny neighbor,
计划是在凯特到家之前把一切搞定
is to get this all taken care of by the time Kate gets home.
看情况似乎不太可能 所以...
Which is not looking likely, so...
我想帮忙 但我的左手仍有点不受控制
I'd offer to help, but I've still only got limited control of my left hand,
所以我能帮的忙和这个小家伙差不多
so I'm about as useful as this guy.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你...
Thanks for...
在我修水管的时候照看孩子
keeping an eye on him while I work on this.
-小家伙 -这没什么
- Hey, buddy. - It's no problem.
但我对修水管一窍不通
But I don't know anything about plumbing.
你还能给其他人打电♥话♥吗
Is there anybody else you can call?
我倒是可以打给我的岳父米格尔
I mean, I could call my father-in-law, Miguel.
他是个很有天赋的建筑师
He made his bones in construction.
但在我看来 这相当于在发送...
But, in my experience, that would send up the...
皮尔森家族求救信♥号♥♥
Pearson Bat-Signal,
而我今天真的没精力
and I don't really have the bandwidth today
坐下来讨论我的感受
to sit around talking about my feelings,
甚至哭诉我的感受
then crying about my feelings,
之后再讨论我哭诉感受的行为
then talking about crying about my feelings.
好了
Okay.
非常时期就要采取...
Desperate times call for...
非常手段
...desperation.
好吧
Okay.
托比 怎么了
Toby. What's up?
爸
Hey, Dad.
家里水管漏水了
I've got a bit of a plumbing issue,
我希望您能传授一些父辈的智慧
and I was hoping you could impart some fatherly wisdom.
水漏得挺严重...
I have a massive leak, and, uh...
你叫水管工了吗
Did you call a plumber?
没有 我不想叫水管工
No, I don't want to call a plumber.
我想自己修
I want to fix this leak.
请水管工要花钱
Plumbers cost money.
而我们没钱 因为我...失业了
Money we don't have since I... lost my job.
你为什么失业了
Why did you lose your job?
-你停药了吗 -没有
- Did you go off your meds? - No.
算了
Never mind.
谢谢你又提醒了我
Thank you for reminding me
为什么我从不把你设为紧急联♥系♥人
why I never list you as my emergency contact.
我一小时之后到
I'll be there in an hour.
好的
Okay.
他听起来挺乐于助人的
Well, he sounds lovely.
福斯特
Foster.
不不 凯文 让我先说
No, no, no. Kevin, me first.
我要说的是...
I want to say...
谢谢你
thank you.
尽管困难重重
Against all odds,
但你呈现了
you have given me
让我毕生难忘的精彩表演
the performance of a lifetime.
我只是...
I just...
我不知道该说些什么了
I don't know what to say.
谢谢你...
Thank you for...
配合我的行程重新拍摄
fitting in the reshoots around my schedule.
这部 这部电影是...
This-- the film is...
我拍过的最好的作品
the best thing that I've ever created.
这一切都归功于你
And that's thanks to you.
或许确实如此
You know, it just might be.
这...
It's...
福斯特 这简直是艺术品
Foster, it's a work of art.
电影简直烂爆了
It's a piece of crap.
我们知道
We know.
他是疯了吗
I mean, is-is he crazy?
也许是我当局者迷 也许我错了
Maybe I'm too close to it. Maybe I'm wrong.
不 这也是我们看过的最烂的电影之一
No, it's actually one of the worst things we've ever seen.
我们一致同意 而此前我们从未达成过共识
We all agree. And we never agree on anything.
烂得没法看
It's unwatchable.
我会因为这部烂片被观众骂死的
I'm gonna get some serious stink on me for this one.
被吐沫星子淹死 肯定的
Like you got sprayed by a skunk, yes.
在消息传出去之前
We need to book your next project
我们得定好你下一部戏
before word really gets out there.
这周日程安排如何
What is your week like?
-找时间过来坐坐 定个计划吗 -不不 不行
- Can you come in, sit down, we'll make a plan? - No, no, no, no.
不行 不行 今天就得开紧急会议
No, no, no. I'm calling an emergency meeting today.
我得养家糊口
I-I've... I got a family to support.
我们现在处于战备... 就是最严重那级
We are at DEFCON... whatever the bad one is.
看这件
Look at this.
你知道有人做《教父》系列的连体衣吗
Did you know they make Godfather onesies?
我给尼克买♥♥了《教父》 给弗兰买♥♥了《教父2》
I got one for Nick and Godfather II for Fran.
我们得走了
We got to go.
不行
No.
摄影棚之旅还有不到十分钟就要开始了
The studio tour starts in, like, ten minutes.
我们没时间参观了 赶紧走
We don't have time for that. We got to go.
-我们要去哪里 -拯救我的职业生涯
- Well, where are we going? - To save my career.
我不懂这话是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我要好奇死了
This is killing me.
我们到底要去哪
Where are we going?
保持神秘 这是周年纪念日惊喜
Come on. It's an anniversary surprise.
六个月才不算周年纪念日呢
Six months is not an anniversary.
我冰箱里的剩菜都比我俩谈恋爱时间久
I got leftovers in my fridge older than our relationship.
那你该把剩菜扔掉了
You should probably throw those out.
是化妆舞会吗
Is it a masquerade?
像《罗密欧与朱丽叶》里的
Like Leo and Claire Danes
莱昂纳多和克莱尔·丹妮丝那样
in Romeo + Juliet?
那部改编得太奇怪了
Weird adaptation.
他们都有直升机了 还把枪叫做剑
They have helicopters but they still call their guns swords?
你倒也没否认...
That's not a no...
芭蕾舞 《天鹅湖》
我们要去看芭蕾
We're going to the ballet.
我好期待 我还学了几句法语
I'm so excited. I even learned some French.
-小踢腿 插秧步 焦糖布丁 -不要
- Jeté. Pas de bourrée. Creme bruleé. - Uh, no.
不 兰德尔 兰德尔 带我回去
No, Randall. Randall, take me home.
-你说真的吗 -真的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
不好意思 可以载我们回去吗
Excuse me, can you take us home, please?
去卡内基梅隆大学
Carnegie Mellon.
安妮 你能帮我把
Annie, can you just go ahead
镜面屏幕关掉吗
and disable that mirror screen for me?
我不想看到我自己穿着这套衣服
Hate looking at myself with these things.
好了 他们进来后 点一下这就行
Here you go. When they join, just click here.
好的 我知道了 谢谢
Yep. I got it. Thanks.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
注意线条伸展 背挺直
Keep those lines straight and your back tall.
你好 玛璂
Hey! Markie!
非常感谢你与我见面
Thanks so much for meeting with me.
不客气 谢谢你 贝丝
Of course. Thank you, Beth.
我得说 你的简历真的非常优秀
I have to say, your resume is very impressive.
你在纽瓦克做过的工作简直出类拔萃
The work you did in Newark was top-notch.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我知道已经过去有一段时间了 但我...
And I know it's been a while, but I...
怎么了吗
Everything okay?
我的助理好像给我同时安排了两个会议
Well, it seems my assistant has double-booked me.
贝丝 我很抱歉 你看我们能不能再约时间呢
Beth, I'm so sorry, but is there any way we can reschedule?
我明天可以...
I can do tomorrow...
没事吧
Everything okay?
我不是故意冒犯的
I didn't mean to offend.
没事 我没事
No. No. It's okay.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表