剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
绝对的 因为我会完全放飞自我
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna let myself really go.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们绝不会错过任何事情
We will never miss a thing.
不会错过小事
Not the little stuff,
更别说是大事了
and especially not the big stuff.
于是我们把那幅画裱了起来
So we framed it,
用来提醒我们
as a... reminder
永远亲密
to always be close,
永不错过
never miss a thing.
我知道这样想很傻 但我感觉
I know it's silly, but I feel like...
我让杰克失望了
like I'm letting down Jack
现在我没有陪在他们身边
by not being there for them today.
就好像 我没有履行我的承诺
Like I'm-I'm not holding up my end of the promise.
-丽贝卡 你... -不 没关系
- Rebecca, you... - No, it-it's okay.
你不用安慰我
You don't have to make me feel better.
我们很少谈论过这个
We never talk about this.
关于...
How you...
杰克的离开对你意义不同
have to bear Jack's death differently.
因为你
For yourself...
也因为我
and for me.
还有我们的婚姻
And our marriage.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道这很难
I know it's a lot.
我知道我很麻烦
I know I'm a lot.
你的一切 都恰到好处
You're just the right amount.
你好啊 小宝贝
Hi, little one.
所以你就是我过去九个月
So you're the reason I've been skipping cold cuts
一直不吃冷切肉的原因啊
for the last nine months, huh?
我跟你说 我最爱吃的
You should know that I live and die
就是熏牛肉配黑麦面包
by pastrami on rye, so...
所以这对我来说可不容易
this hasn't been easy for me.
但是
But...
自从我知道你是真实存在的
from the minute that I knew that you were real
我是真的怀着你的时候
and I was really having you...
我就知道我需要照顾你
I knew that I needed to take care of you.
即使你注定不属于我
Even if you were never meant to be mine.
把你送给托比和凯特
Giving you to Toby and Kate is
是我做过最艰难的选择
the hardest thing I have ever done.
但也可能是我做过最正确的决定
But it might just be the best thing I'll ever do.
所以我现在得和你说再见了
So I have to say goodbye to you now,
因为有一个很特别的人
because there is someone really special
正等着跟你打招呼
waiting to say hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
小宝贝
Hi, sweet girl.
你好啊 认识你很高兴
Hi. It's so nice to meet you.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mom.
我感觉我这一生都在等你出现
I feel like I have waited my whole life to meet you.
我等不及看你长大了
I can't wait to watch you grow up.
给你编法式小辫子
To French-braid your hair.
和你一起搭城♥堡♥
And to make Play-Doh castles together.
我老实跟你说
And I got to be honest with you.
外面的世界现在有点 疯狂
The world is... it's a little nutty out there
但是
right now, but...
不管怎样 无论如何
no matter what, no matter what,
我可以向你保证
I can promise you this:
你绝不会怀疑
You will never, ever...
你在其中的地位
doubt your place in it.
我很期待让你见见你♥爸♥爸
And I'm really excited for you to meet your dad.
你想看看爸爸吗
Do you want to meet your dad?
我们有宝宝了吗
Do we have a baby?
有啦
We do.
快看你女儿海莉
Meet your daughter Hailey.
你好啊 海莉·萝丝
Hi there, Hailey Rose.
海莉·萝丝·达蒙 我喜欢这个名字
Hailey Rose Damon. I love it.
等等 是以星球大战里的萝丝·蒂科命名的吗
Wait, after Rose Tico from Star Wars, right?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
天呐 看看这茂密的秀发
Oh, my goodness, look at all that hair.
我可太羡慕了
What I wouldn't give.
她就像法比奥最光彩照人的时候
She's like Fabio in his prime.
是啊
I know.
是小凯
Oh, it's Kev.
怎么说
Well,
成为皮尔森家里的新爸爸感觉怎么样
how does it feel to be the Pearson family's newest dad?
是啊 不敢相信我当爸爸了
Yeah. Man, I can't believe I'm a dad, dude.
恭喜你 爸爸熊
Congrats, Papa Bear.
-贝丝说... -我听见了
- Beth says... - I heard.
我听见了 谢谢 谢谢
Yeah, no, I heard. Thank you. Thank you very much.
取名字了吗
Uh, you got names?
名字 取了
Names? Yes.
尼古拉斯和弗朗西丝
Uh, Nicholas and Frances.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
天啊 尼奇叔叔会高兴坏的
Oh, man, Uncle Nicky will be through the roof.
还有 弗朗西丝
And, uh, Frances?
-弗朗西丝 -这个... 很独特
- Frances? - That's... unique.
是啊
I know, I know.
以麦迪逊的外婆命名的
Um, named after Madison's grandmother.
尼奇这个名字她依了我 所以女儿就叫弗兰妮
Um, she gave me Nicky, so we'll-we'll call her Franny.
好啊 弗兰妮这名字很可爱
Right on. Franny's cute.
对 弗兰妮确实很可爱
Franny is definitely cute.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
八小时前 我正把一个人
Man, eight hours ago, I was dragging some guy
从一辆被撞毁的越野车里拽出来 现在我当爹了
out of his totaled SUV, and now here I am a dad.
还是双胞胎
to twins.
我去
Damn.
昨天 我在新奥尔良
Yesterday, I was in New Orleans
和我生母的灵魂进行了精神交流
communing with the spirit of my birth mom.
现在她的房♥子归我了
Now I own her house.
我去
Damn.
是啊
Yeah.
我们得好好聊聊近况了
We got a lot to catch up on.
嗯
Yeah.
兰德尔 我在那架飞机上很害怕
Randall, I was terrified when I was on that plane.
我害怕我自己来不及
I was terrified that I wouldn't make it in time,
我怕她会是一个人
and I was terrified that she would be alone,
但当我走进病房♥的时候 我听见了你的声音
and when I walked in that room, man, I heard your voice,
我...
and I, um...
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我们之间最近发生了这么多事
After everything that we've been through recently,
可你仍然...
you're still...
你是我哥哥
You're my brother.
但我确实对你... 说了很过分的话 兰德尔
I did say some... some pretty horrible things to you, Randall,
可其实你是...
and the truth is you are...
你是我见过最好的人
You're the best person I know.
而我表现最好的一天
And on my finest day,
我也只是在拙劣地模仿你而已
I am simply doing a poor man's imitation of you.
别说了 哥们
Hey, man.
那天我们都说了很多话
We both said things.
当时气氛很紧张
Tensions were high.
我们有许多话没有说开
We got a lot of ground to cover.
很多事我小时候都没有...
Lot of things I didn't...
注意到
see growing up.
哥们
Hey, man.
如果你真想和我好好聊聊这些事
If you really want to have that conversation with me,
我随时欢迎
then I cannot wait to have it with you.
不过我们可以再等等 等到什么时候
And one day, when you don't have
你不需要去照顾两个呱呱坠地的宝宝
two brand-spanking-new babies and just went through a whole
也没有刚经历完《落难见真情》冒险
Planes, Trains and Automobiles adventure to get to,
我们再好好聊一聊
we will have it.
我保证
I promise you that.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表