剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
我和你妈开始约会时
When your mother and I started seeing each other,
我记得自己对一个词想了很久
I remember thinking a lot about that expression
"命中注定"
"Written in the stars."
我一直很喜欢这个词
I'd always loved that expression.
在两个陌生人产生交集之前
The idea that the universe had big plans
命运早已注定了他们的缘分
for two strangers before they've even crossed paths.
我记得自己曾认为你♥爸♥妈就是这样
I remember thinking that's how it was for your mom and dad.
命中注定
Written in the stars.
我知道我和她
I knew it wasn't like that
不是这样
for me and her.
我们...
It was...
走到一起的方式很奇怪
strange, the way we came together.
我很清楚
I knew that.
直到我们婚礼那天 我仍然充满疑虑
And I was filled with doubt on our wedding day.
之后的很多天也是如此
For many days after.
但之后...
But then...
过了一年又一年
the years went by.
我也明白了
And I realized:
没关系的
it's okay.
确实
That, yes,
有些爱情故事是命中注定的
there are some love stories that are written in the stars.
但也有些爱情故事
There are other love stories--
是两个人共同书写的
they're written together.
人生本没有交集的两个人
Two people the universe had no plans for
一起在生命中写下自己的故事
writing their story in the stars together.
这也很美好
That's pretty fantastic, too.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我觉得杰瑞和多萝西做到了 凯文
I think Jerry and Dorothy made it, Kevin.
真心的
I really do.
这真是史上最奇怪的单身汉派对
This is the strangest bachelor party in history.
-可以说是很糟糕了 -嗯...
- Oh, it's borderline awful. - Yeah...
不用戒酒的人可以喝杯啤酒吗
Can the non-sober people have, like, a beer?
-当然 请吧 随便喝 -好嘞
- Yeah, please. Please do. - Okay!
谢谢 兄弟
Thank you, man.
我答应参加那些工作的面试了
I said yes to meeting on those jobs.
贝丝 那太好了
Oh, Beth. That's great.
谢谢你之前的帮助
Thank you for earlier.
你的那些话 你知道吗
What you said, you know?
我...真的很需要听到那些鼓励
I just-- I really needed to hear it.
拜托 别客气
Oh, please. You're welcome.
实话说 是我该感谢你
Hey, honestly, I should be thanking you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
感谢你对我袒露心声
For opening up to me
讲述你最近的经历
about what you've been going through.
你的倾诉让我感觉自己是个正常人
Y-You sharing with me like that made me feel normal,
而不是...
not like...
而不是一个
...not like some patient
需要身边所有人小心照顾的病人
that everyone has to tip-toe around.
你怎么会这么想
What are you talking about?
米格尔...
Miguel is...
就像天使一样
an angel.
但我觉得他每时每刻都在担心我
But I feel him worrying about me all the time,
这让我有点窒息
and it can be oppressive.
凯文和凯特不叫我帮忙照顾孩子
Kevin and Kate don't ask me to help out with their kids.
甚至连兰德尔...
And even Randall went on this...
开车去新奥尔良查他生母的事
road trip to New Orleans to find out about his birth mother,
他也对我只字未提 所以...
and he's barely even mentioned a word of it to me, and...
我也不知道 也许他觉得我承受不住
I don't know, maybe he thinks that I can't handle it?
可是...
But...
今天...
today...
今天你让我又找回了自己的感觉
...today, you made me feel like me again.
我是一位母亲
Like a mom.
还是一个闺蜜
And a girlfriend.
你放心 我可是打算随时去找你
Well, I'm not gonna stop coming to you for pep talks
给我加油鼓劲的 所以...
anytime soon, so...
就像这么多年来一样
Same as I have all these years.
没问题 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
我的车到了
That's me.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
丽贝卡
Oh, Rebecca?
如果你想知道兰德尔去新奥尔良的事
If you want to find out about Randall's trip to New Orleans,
直接问他就好
just ask him.
凯特 那个红丝绒蛋糕简直太好吃了
Kate, that red velvet cake was insane.
你超越了你自己
You outdid yourself.
麦迪逊 我得问你点事
Madison, I need to ask you something.
我很久之前就应该问你的
And it's something I should have asked you a long time ago.
因为你是我最好的朋友 所以我早该问你
And I should have asked you because you're my best friend.
可凯文又是我哥 所以事情就有些微妙
But Kevin is my brother and so it makes it delicate.
但现在我希望你告诉我
But I need you just to tell me,
作为彼此的闺蜜...
you know, best friend to best friend...
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
凯文是你想找的另一半吗
Is Kevin what you were looking for?
我是说 他是否配得上你
Like, is he everything that you deserve?
我不知道该从他身上期待什么
I didn't know what to expect out of him,
说实话
honestly.
他那么有名
All that fame.
身材也那么棒
All those abs.
还有那张脸
The face.
但你的这位影星哥哥
But that movie star brother of yours
以我意想不到的方式超越了我的期待
has stepped up in ways I never could have imagined.
凯特 我爱他
I love him, Kate.
真的爱他
I really do.
而且凯特...
And, Kate...
对我来说维持友谊其实挺难的
...girlfriends do not come easy for me,
你从今天的宾客名单上也能看出来
as you can probably tell by my guest list today.
没有任何事可以影响我们之间的友情
Nothing will ever get in the way of that.
那是必须的
You got that right.
我只是想看看你今天过得怎么样
I just wanted to see how your day was.
还真的很不错
It was great, actually.
我玩得很开心
I had a lot of fun.
我刚刚安全到家
And I just got home, safe and sound.
很好 太好了
Good. That's good.
听我说...
Look, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
我过于担心你 压得你喘不过气来
that I drive you crazy with all my worry.
只是...
It's just, um...
这...
It's, uh...
这真的很难
It's hard,
生活在这种不稳定之中
living in this limbo.
不确定我们还剩下多少时间
Not knowing how much time we have left.
我明白
I know.
对我来说也很难
It's hard for me, too.
你好
Hello?
丽贝卡
Rebecca. Hey. Uh...
之前打到家里没找到你
I haven't been able to get ahold of you at home,
所以有点担心
and I was starting to get a little worried.
想着试试这边的电♥话♥
Thought I'd try you up there.
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
我应该提前说一声 我把孩子们带来这了
I should have mentioned that I was bringing the kids here
-一起过周末 -没事 不用自责 不用道歉
- for the weekend. - No, don't worry about it. Don't be silly.
你们玩得开心吗
You having fun?
这次和他们一起待在这里感觉很不一样
It is strange being here with them this time around.
看着凯文和兰德尔都恋爱了
And seeing Kevin and Randall in relationships.
他们看起来都...
They both seem so...
那么有活力
...alive.
是啊
Yeah.
今天 这么久以来我第一次觉得...
Today, for the first time in a long time, I thought...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表