剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
印地500 注意了
Indy 500, watch out.
美国赛车锦标赛
拔钥匙
Keys.
而且就算他们已经离去了很久
And even after they're long gone,
我们也摆脱不掉
we're stuck with them.
没法控制 他们在我们的骨子里
Can't help it. They're inside of us.
我整个人生 都在向自己保证
You know, my whole life, I promised myself
绝对不会和他一样 但是...
I'd be nothing like him, but...
你看看我 还是把所有压力加在你身上
...here I am, putting all this pressure on you,
让你紧张到都吐了
making you so nervous, you're sick.
我最终还是跟他一样了
I ended up just like him.
不 爸
No, Dad.
你比他强多了
You're way better than him.
谢谢 儿子
Thank you, my son.
你也会比我强很多的
And you're gonna be way better than me.
也许吧
Maybe.
我去下洗手间 宝贝
Well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, bud.
我不在时别撩妹哦
Uh, don't pick up any girls while I'm gone.
教练
Coach?
杰克
Oh, hey, Jack.
凯文兴奋吗
Hey, Kevin excited?
明天是个大日子
Oh, it's a big day tomorrow.
我想跟你说 这季比赛我一场都不会错过
I want you to know, I'm not gonna miss a game this season.
那是当然
Well, of course not.
得看儿子的精彩表现 对吧
I mean, got to watch your boy, right?
我不只是要看他
I'm not just gonna be watching him.
别再说我儿子蠢了
Don't ever call my kid stupid.
再也别
Ever.
-杰克... -告诉我你听懂了
- Jack... - Tell me you understand.
教练
Hey, Coach.
凯文
Hey, Kevin.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
刚才教练过来了
Coach was here.
对
Yeah.
你看到他了吗
Did you see him?
-在洗手间里 -嗯 打了个照面
- In the bathroom? - Yeah, for a minute.
你对他说什么了吗
Did you say something to him?
没
Nope.
味道不错
Mmm. Now, that's good.
嗯 我喜欢带点血的
Yeah. I like it a little bloody.
我是麦迪逊 请留言
Hey, it's Madison. Leave a message.
我来问问情况...
Hey, I'm checking in. Uh...
我这边可真是说来话长
Boy, do I have a story for you.
不过 米格尔给我定了一个西雅图起飞的航♥班♥
Anyway, uh, Miguel got me on a flight out of Seattle.
我觉得应该赶得上...
I think I can make it. Um...
我正在努力
Hey, I'm really trying here.
你知道吗
You know? Um...
可以的话 收到留言后给我回电
Just call me when you get this, if you can.
等下
Wait a second.
你是不是...
Aren't you...
凯文·皮尔森 对
Kevin Pearson, yeah.
人生真奇妙
Life is so weird.
是啊
Yeah.
我们继续聊天吧
Let's keep talking.
看...五分钟 我们还有五分钟 好吗
Look at-- five minutes. We got five minutes, okay?
我们五分钟后就到医院了
We're at the hospital in five minutes.
我们继续说下去...
Just keep talk-- um...
我刚刚是打电♥话♥给我的未婚妻
That was my fiancée, on the phone there.
她 她怀孕了 其实都快生了 双胞胎
She's-she's pregnant. She's in labor, actually, with twins.
但我很可能要错过我的航♥班♥了
And I'm probably gonna miss my flight.
所以我要错过我孩子们的出生了
Which means I'm gonna miss my children being born.
也就是说 我要错过他们生命中
Which means I'm gonna miss the most important moment
最重要的时刻了
of their lives.
我家三个孩子十几岁了
I have three teenagers.
幼儿园之前的事情 他们一点都不记得了
They don't remember anything before kindergarten.
这绝不是他们生命中最重要的一天
This is not the most important day of their lives.
他们甚至都不会记得这一天
They're not even gonna remember it.
你又有钱 又有名气
You're rich, you're famous.
你会成为他们最崇拜的偶像
You're gonna be their freakin' idol.
所以错过出生不是什么大事 哥们
None of that stuff matters, man.
其实我爸既不富有也没有名气
You know, my dad wasn't either of those things.
但他就是会陪在我们身边
He was just there.
一直陪着我们
Always.
我爸是世界上最善于陪伴的人了
My dad was the most there person that ever lived.
不管我做什么 我脑海中都会响起他的声音
Everything that I do, I do with his voice in my head.
如果他还在 他今晚会救下你
He would have rescued you tonight,
他会救你一命
he would've saved you.
然后在孩子出生前赶到 他会...
And he would have made it to the births, he would've...
想到方法把一切都做好
figured out a way to do it all.
而且他相信我也能成为那样的人
He believed I could be that kind of person, too.
来人 帮帮忙
Hey! Little help?
我们需要一个轮椅
We need a wheelchair.
听我说 我的手♥机♥快没电了
Hey, listen, my phone is about ready to die
但我已经赶到机场了
but I made it to the airport.
我觉得我能及时赶回去 麦迪逊
I think I'm gonna make it there in time, Madison.
我能感觉到 好吗 坚持住 拜
I can feel it, okay? Hang tight, bye.
我是TSA预检旅客
Hey. I'm TSA PreCheck.
-很好 请出示你的证件 -好的
- Great. Just need your ID. - Yeah.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you got to be kidding.
不不不
No, no, no, no-- oh, um...
不 好吧
Oh, no. Okay-- uh...
出了一场车祸
There was an accident.
刚才出了场车祸
There-there was an accident.
你一定不相信 但是确实出了场车祸
You're not gonna believe this, but there was an accident.
我把一个人从他的车里拽了出来
I had to pull a guy out of his car
还开车送他去了医院
and drive him to the hospital.
你真是个好人
Wow, that's amazing.
谢谢 没错 只不过我的
Thank you. Yeah, it's just that my, um,
我的证件 之前是在我的夹克里
my-my ID, it was in my jacket,
可那件夹克 我给了...给了那个人
and the jacket-- I gave... I gave that man my jacket.
或者可能掉到了什么地方 总之我...
Or-or it fell out or something-- anyway, I...
我现在身上没有证件
I don't have my ID on me.
我很抱歉 先生 如果没有证件的话
I'm so sorry, sir. I can't let you on the plane
我不能让你登机
without your ID.
我知道 是的 只不过...
Right, yeah, it's just, um...
听我说...
Look, uh...
我是凯文·皮尔森 我 我是一个公众人物
I'm Kevin Pearson, I'm-I'm a public figure.
我这么说不是为了得到特殊待遇
I'm not trying to say that to get special treatment,
我之所以这么说只是因为
I'm-I'm saying that because it's just, you know,
你可以去搜搜我 很容易就能查清楚
it's-- you can look me up, it's very easy to figure out
我的身份 你可以上网查一查
who I am, you can look me up online.
我从出生到现在的所有事网上都有
My whole damn life is online.
但身份确认不允许这样
That's not really how it works.
你可以去申请临时身份证
There's an office where you can request an emergency ID.
-不过通常需要一天的时间 -我等不了那么久
- Usually takes about a day. - I don't have a day.
你懂吗 我的未婚妻在洛杉矶马上要生了
Okay? My fiancée right now is in Los Angeles and she's in labor.
我必须赶到她身边 拜托了
I need to get to her, please.
你必须让我上那架飞机
You got to let me on that flight.
非常抱歉 我也希望我能帮到你
I'm really sorry. I wish I could help,
但这事我真的无法做主
but it's really not up to me.
听我说 我不能做一个缺席孩子出生的父亲
Listen, I can't start off by not being there for them.
你必须要理解我的苦心
You need to understand that.
我不能 我不要...
I can't. I don't...
我不知道还能怎么解释给你听 好吗
I don't know how else to explain it to you, okay?
这事会让我崩溃的
It will break me.
我求求你 求你了
I'm begging you, please,
求你想个方法让我登机吧
figure out a way to get me on that flight.
只开了三厘米
Only three centimeters.
我们还得苦战一会儿
We have a ways to go.
但那些药物有时能把生产进程加速得非常快
But these things can speed up quickly sometimes.
这种事都说不准的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表