剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
今天的简报
Today's, uh, bulletin,
似乎火了
it's kind of going viral.
怎么说
Well, viral how?
你一定不敢相信这位市议员的直播简报竟这样结尾[完整视频]
我这样做是为了威廉·希尔
I'm doing this for William Hill.
因为你们都曾是他的家人
Because you all were his family,
也就是说各位都是我的家人
which means you're my family, too.
我怀了双胞胎 凯文
It's twins, Kevin.
我愿意负责 麦迪逊
I'm all in, Madison.
不管你需要什么 我都愿意负责
Whatever you need, I am all in.
我好像拿到那个角色了
I think I just got the part.
前提是跟导演的会面进展顺利的话
I mean, pending a-a good meeting with the director
就能拿到这个角色了
I-I got the part.
今天和艾莉聊天
Um, my talk with Ellie today
让我想起了一些事情
brought up some stuff for me.
我十八岁的时候
When I was 18, I was in
有过一段非常非常糟糕的恋爱
a really, really bad relationship.
恋情结束的时候...
And when it ended...
你的意思是 你这个男朋友...
So you're telling me, that this boyfriend of yours...
让我怀孕了 对
Got me pregnant, yeah.
而我当时完全没准备好当妈妈
And I was nowhere near ready to be a mom.
而且我不能...
And I could not...
我绝对不能一辈子都跟那个男的绑在一起
Ooh, I could not be tied to that guy for the rest of my life.
所以...
You know, so...
我做了流产
I had an abortion.
当初那个决定很难
And it was, I mean, the toughest decision
是我这辈子做过最难的决定
I've ever made in my life.
但我不后悔
But I don't regret it.
只是我独自做了决定 也一直独自承担着
But I made it alone, and you know, I've lived with it alone.
等等 你这是什么眼神 你是在评判我吗
Wait. What are your eyes doing? Are you judging me?
没有
No.
当然没有
No, of course not.
我只是在努力消化这个事实...
I'm just trying to wrap my head around the...
你为什么过了这么久才告诉我这件事
Uh, why did it take you so long to tell me this?
那是因为 这种事
Well, it's not exactly something
也不是会自然出现的话题吧
that comes up naturally in a conversation.
明明就是啊
Actually, it is.
我们两年才怀上杰克
It took us two years to have Jack.
也就是整整两年 我们都在聊怀孕的事
That's two years of talking about pregnancy all the time.
托比 你不明白
Toby, you don't understand.
我当时才18岁
I was 18 years old,
那个决定发生在我人生中
and that decision was wrapped up in the darkest,
最黑暗最低谷最痛苦的一段日子
lowest, most painful... time of my life.
那是我经历过最痛苦的一段感情
It was, like, the most painful relationship of my life.
我唯一想做的 就是把它封闭起来
And all I wanted to do, I wanted to lock it up,
我完全不愿意想起那件事
you know, and I didn't want to think about it.
也不愿意想起他
I didn't want to think about him.
他对我 太残忍♥了
He was so cruel... to me.
我希望你告诉我他的名字
I would like you to tell me his name,
然后 我要找到他
and then, I would like to find him,
然后我会杀了他
and I would like to kill him.
-亲爱的 -我想杀了他
- Babe. - I want to kill him.
你...
You're...
谢谢你 我觉得很甜
Thank you. That's very sweet.
算了
You know what?
他是过去式了 这些都过去了
He's in the past, it's all in the past.
-所以... -真的吗
- It's... - Is it, though?
如果真的过去了
If it was truly in the past,
你为什么等了四年才告诉我
then why would it take you four years to tell me about it?
马克·麦奎恩
《我们的生活》第五季 第五集
你看 尿布台已经装好
Look at that. Changing table is built.
兔子挂毡已经吊好 我跟你说
The bunny tapestry is hung. I'm telling you.
娜塔莎看到咱们的婴儿房♥一定会惊呆
Natasha is going to plotz when she sees our nursery.
你太想给这个保姆留下好印象了
You are obsessed with impressing this nanny.
难道不是我们面试她吗 怎么你好像反过来了
I thought we were interviewing her, not the other way around.
不 宝贝 你不懂
Yeah, no, babe, you don't understand.
娜塔莎 她简直是保姆里的皇室成员
Natasha is, like, um... She's, like, nanny royalty.
你懂吗 廷伯雷克说他和杰茜
Okay? Timberlake said that he and Jess--
在她离开去别家的时候都哭了
they wept when she left to go to another family.
这才是我家值得拥有的保姆 不是吗
Now that's what my family deserves, does it not?
能让廷伯雷克落泪的保姆
A nanny that makes Timberlake weep?
让他哭得像个孩子
Like a little baby.
喂 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
好
Yeah, okay.
不是 等等 不行
No. Hold on, hold on. No, no, no, no, no.
之前说好的不是这样
That is not what I committed to.
那我不拍了
Then I'm out.
你知道为什么
Yeah, you know why.
我不想跟你说这个
I'm not having this conversation.
拜
Goodbye.
我之前还看过一个 什么来着
Read about these, uh... What were they?
那种带监测功能的宝宝袜
These, uh... these, uh... these baby monitor socks
-特别厉害 就是... -凯文
- that they have. They... - Kevin.
刚才那通电♥话♥怎么回事
What the hell just happened on the phone?
就是我的经纪人
Uh, th-that was, uh, just my agent.
他们打算把
They, uh, they're moving
电影拍摄地点转移到温哥华 那里更安全
the filming of the movie to Vancouver, 'cause it's safer.
应该是疫情没那么严重 所以...
I guess there's less COVID, so...
这为什么是个坏消息呢
And that's bad because...?
因为要拍两个星期 对吧
Because it's two weeks of filming, right?
再加上隔离两个星期
Plus, two weeks quarantine,
也就是我明天就得离开洛杉矶
which means I'd have to leave L.A. tomorrow.
对 所以我就说我不接受
Yeah, so, I-I, you know, I can't do it.
等等 你先放下
Wait. Put that down.
我们先算一下时间
Let's do the math for a second.
离开四周也就意味着...
Four weeks away puts you back here...
你回来还有五周才到预产期
a solid five weeks before the babies are due.
你为这部电影付出了那么多
You have worked so hard on this movie.
忍♥受了导演那么多的批评
You have put up with so much crap from that director.
不能功亏一篑
This can't all be for nothing.
我说不好 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
去收拾行李吧
Go on and pack.
好
Yeah.
不 妈 我不知道摄像头还开着
No, Mom, I didn't realize the camera was still on.
我可以教米格尔跳我的腹肌舞
I can give Miguel my abs routine.
我去
Oh, my.
我服了
Oh, boy.
我到办公室了 妈 爱你
Uh, I'm at the office now, Ma. Uh, love you.
早上好 老板
Morning, boss.
行了 在元
All right, Jae-won.
把你那身小腹肌换上吧
You can put your tiny pecs back on now.
我有东西要给你看
Uh, there's something I need to show you.
你确定要穿着裸男棉衣 一边关门
I don't know if I would have said that while closing a door,
一边说这件事吗
wearing a naked-man shirt.
好 你知道我们在网站上
Yeah. Uh, you know the, um...
设置了一个留言板
the form we set up on our website for cons...
供选民们联♥系♥我们
for, uh, constituents to reach out?
小心我的发型
Aah. Uh, watch the hair.
好了
Yeah.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
就是我们网站上的留言板
The, um... the form on our website
选民们联♥系♥时用的
for constituents to reach out.
有人发来了这个
This came in.
你要单独待会儿吗
You want privacy?
我不打扰你
I'll give you privacy.
凯特·皮尔森
Kate Pearson?
我是沃尔夫医生
I'm Dr. Wolfe.
我是这里的临床医师之一
I'm one of the clinicians here.
我来跟你讲一下流程
So, let me tell you how this is gonna go.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表