剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Okay.
很好
Okay.
但你做起来真是毫不费力
Well, you pulled it off so effortlessly.
即使是在爸爸死后
Even after Dad died.
我觉得我可应付不来这么棘手的情况
I don't think I could handle that kind of curveball.
那个时候的情况和现在不同
It was a different time back then.
再说了
And, you know,
当杰克出生的时候
you were thrown quite a curveball
情况也很棘手 但你真的做得很好
when Jack was born, and you really rose to the occasion.
现在家里的孩子又多了一个
And then you-you doubled down
你把海莉接回了家
and brought Hailey into your family.
所以你要是觉得自己搞不定一件事
So if you ever feel like you can't handle something,
也许可以想想你已经做到了多少事
maybe just think about what you've already done.
怎么了
What's up?
我只是想告诉你...
I just wanted to tell you that...
你是世界上最好的爸爸和养家糊口的男人
you're the greatest father and provider in the world,
不管将来发生什么事
and no matter what happens,
我一定会百分之一百万地支持你
I will always one million percent be on your side.
虽然从统计学上说不太可能 不过还是谢谢你
That's not statistically possible, but thank you.
杰克的学校有一份工作在招人
There's a job at Jack's school.
-是助教的职位 -凯特 我不觉得...
- A teaching assistant position. - Kate, I don't, I don't think...
我已经和萨尔兹曼博士聊过了
I already talked to Dr. Salzman.
她说我应该能胜任这份工作 主动请了我
She said that I would be great for it and she offered it to me.
我打算接受
I'm gonna take it.
好吧
Okay.
我们一定会好起来的
We're gonna be okay.
-是的 -是的
- Okay. - Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
一个冷藏器
Eh, it's just a cooler.
正好放在你的门廊
For your porch.
-我的门廊 -当然
- My porch? - Mm-hmm.
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
里面是你最喜欢的印度淡啤酒
All your favorite IPA's in there.
跟我直说吧 女人
Talk to me, woman.
我妈要留在这里
My mom is staying.
不限期长住
Indefinitely.
你们家所有人都把咱家当成华美达酒店
Your entire family treats our house like a Ramada Inn.
现在也轮到我了
It's my turn.
-好好享用啤酒 宝贝 -好
- Enjoy those IPAs, babe. - Yeah.
都是你的
It's all you.
看到了吗 我就说没人会吃章鱼的
Ah, see? I told you no one was gonna eat the octopus,
因为那些吸盘看起来真的很可怕
because the suction cups freak people out.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
当然 我很好 我 我只是
Yeah, no, I'm-I'm okay, I j-- I just,
我一直在想托比之前说的话
I can't stop thinking about what Toby said.
他说的"他家"和"我家"
You know, "His family," "My family."
他说的是气话
Yeah, he was just upset.
我知道 但他没说错
I know, but he wasn't wrong.
太奇怪了 因为我小的时候
It's crazy, you know, when you're young,
就会想象一家人生活在一个房♥子里
you-you just picture living in a house
里面有妈妈和爸爸
with your mom and your dad
还有兄弟姐妹 一家人永远在一起
and your brother and your sister kind of forever.
你懂吗 那些人都是...
You know? Those are...
都是你的家人
It's your family.
那些人和你在一个屋檐下共度了那么多年
Those are the people that you spend so many years
某天你突然醒过来 到了四十岁...
sharing walls with, and then you wake up and you're 40...
结果我妈病了
...and my mom is sick
我跟兰德尔的联♥系♥也寥寥无几
and, uh, I'm still barely talking to Randall.
托比和凯特也...
And Toby and Kate are...
我们不太可能一起住在大院里了
We're not all gonna live in a compound together,
-对吧 -也许不会了
- are we? - Probably not.
也许不会了
Probably not.
不过没关系
Well, that's okay.
没有关系
That is okay.
没有关系是因为我非常期待
It's okay because I'm very excited
在接下来的岁月里和这个家一起度过
to spend the next bunch of years sharing walls with this family.
我的家人
My family.
我很愿意过只有我们的日子
I'm very okay with it just being us.
至少短期内是这样
At least for a while.
-我也是 -真的吗
- Me, too. - Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
让我先搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你只给一个宝宝起了你最爱叔叔的名字吗
You only named one baby after your favorite uncle?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表