剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我们能专心点吗
Can we focus?
米格尔 你能对我叔叔客气点吗
Miguel, will you please be nice to my uncle?
尼奇叔叔 《无依之地》是一部电影
Uncle Nicky, Nomadland is-is a movie
不过你很可能会嘲笑那部电影
that you would probably make fun of.
花弄得怎么样了
How are the flowers coming?
花开正旺 非常漂亮
Blooming and marvelous.
你顺利地谈了一段异地恋
Um, hey, you've navigated a long-distance relationship.
-你是怎么做的 -我做得不好 托比
- How did you manage that? - Not well, Toby.
我离婚了 还差点错过孩子出生
I got divorced and then I almost missed the birth of my children.
等等 你为什么问这个
Wait, why do you ask?
没理由
No reason.
没有非要在你结婚这天讨论的理由
I mean, no reason we're gonna talk about on your wedding day.
-等等 什么... -凯文·皮尔森在吗
- Wait, no, what... - There a Kevin Pearson here?
好的 我的礼物到了
Ah! Okay, that's my gift.
好了 当我想象一段婚姻的时候
Uh, all right, well, this is how I always imagined
通常是这个画面
a-a marriage would be,
两个人坐在一起 享受舒适的沉默
would be two people sitting in comfortable silence
坐在阿迪朗达克椅上 紧挨着对方
next to each other, in Adirondack chairs.
我还刻了你们名字的首字母
I-I had your, uh, initials engraved in them.
对了 小凯
Hey, oh, listen, Kev,
你有现金付这些人小费吗
you got enough, uh, you got any cash to tip these guys?
我得透个气 我得透个气
I need air. I need-- I need air.
-你就在外面 -我要进去透气
- You're outside. - I need inside air.
-兰德尔 别跟着我 -好 没问题
- Randall, get away from me, please. - Yeah, no problem.
好了 我决定不要那份工作了
Okay, so I have decided not to take the job.
我想通了 我太爱你们了
It turns out that I like all of you far too much
我做不到一周离开你们三天 所以...
to be away from you three days a week, so...
不 不 宝贝 你很期待那份工作
No, no. Babe, you are so excited about that job.
你不能放弃
You can't turn it down.
好吧
Okay, uh...
我也不想放弃我的工作
And I'm not going to quit my job, either.
我很擅长这份工作 小托
I'm really good at it, Tobe.
而且这是我一直以来都在等待的工作
And it's the job that I've been waiting for my entire life.
-所以... -是啊 好的...
- Uh, so... - Yeah, okay, ok...
好吧 那我们该如何是好呢
Okay, so how can we possibly make this work?
我今天想起了我们的婚礼誓言
I was thinking about our wedding vows today.
实话说 你当时说了什么我一个字都不记得了
To be honest, I don't remember a single thing that you said.
我只是全程站在那里 心想
I stood there the whole time just thinking,
"能不能来个人干脆地问我愿不愿意嫁给他"
"Would someone, please, just ask me if I will marry him
"我就能以迅雷不及掩耳之势答应了"
so I can just say yes as quickly as humanly possible?"
那是四年前 我们还没有两个孩子
You know, it's four years and two kids ago.
而且我宁愿一周和你相处四天
And I'd rather spend four days a week with you
也不想一周跟别人相处八天
than eight days a week with anyone else.
一周几天可不是这么算的
That's not how weeks work.
好吧 我知道...
Well, I know. I know. You know...
但我们能行的
But we can do this.
你在听我说吗
Are you with me?
悉听尊便 放着我来
I'm your huckleberry.
《墓碑镇》
Tombstone.
老天 我爱死你了
God, I love you.
我觉得你只是爱我知道电影台词出处
I think that you just love that I know random movie quotes.
不 凯特
No, Kate.
我对你的爱远不止这些
It is quite a lot more than that.
宝贝...
Babe...
好了
Okay.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
-我很喜欢 真的 -是吗
- I love it. Yeah. - Yeah?
我对你的态度不太好
I haven't been nice to you.
一年来都这样
This whole year.
你今年发生了很多大事
It's been a big year for you.
你谈了第一次恋爱
You're in your first relationship,
我却没能好好处理全部细节
and I haven't been getting it all right.
你已经处理得很好了
You've gotten a lot right.
我爱你 妈
I love you, Mom.
如果我未来十年忘了说这句话 很抱歉
And I'm sorry if I forget to say it for the next ten years.
没事 现在说一次就够了
Well, I guess this one time will have to be enough.
你先接电♥话♥
Let me give you a minute.
猜猜谁四家都中了
Well, guess who went four for four.
不是吧
For real?
宾大吗 你在说谎
Penn? You're lying.
其实 还真是
Uh, yeah, actually.
我确实说了点谎
I kind of am.
我申了五家都中了
I went five for five.
别告诉别人 其实我还申请了哈佛
Don't tell anybody this, but I applied to Harvard.
我也被哈佛录取了 小黛
I got into Harvard, too, Dej.
我被哈佛录取了
I got into Harvard.
在波士顿
In Boston.
对
Uh, yeah.
我一直没给你一个解释 对吗
I've never really given you an explanation, have I?
一直以来...
All this time...
我一直没解释我为什么要那么做
I never really explained why I did what I did.
还有我是如何对你隐瞒的
And how I kept it from you.
或许是因为根本没有合理的原因
I guess because there is no viable explanation.
-妈 我们没必要... -不不不
- Mom, we don't have... - No, no, no, no.
你已经放过我太多太多次了
I-I've let you let me off the hook far too many times.
你还记得你小时候吗
Do you remember when you were a little boy,
我们曾经...
and we had the, um,
在客厅办过一场家庭婚礼吗
the family wedding in the living room?
有点印象
Barely.
可能主要因为看过照片
Maybe more from the pictures.
我记得你
I remember you
一直在看我们 看了好几次
looking at us, more than a few times.
我当时就在想你是不是在想他们
And I wondered if you were thinking about them.
想你的父母
Your parents.
但依旧 我没去谈这个话题
And still, I didn't go there.
我逃避了
And I avoided it.
我找了借口
I... I rationalized
因为我把你带回家时仍然很悲痛
that I took you home when I was still grieving,
因为...他们是瘾君子
I... they were addicts.
但我从没...
But I never...
我从没给过你机会讨论这些
I never gave you the forum to talk about it.
小时候没有 青少年时期也没有
Not as a little boy, not as a teenager.
现在你成年了也没有
Not now as a grown man.
我知道一些事情
And I knew things.
却把它们藏在了心底
And I hid them.
我感觉非常惭愧
And I'm-- I'm very ashamed.
我知道现在说这话太晚了
I know it is way too late to say this,
但我想明确地告诉你
but I need to say it to you very clearly.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你是我的整个世界
You are my entire world,
-而我对你的所作所为... -你没做...
- and what I did to you... - You didn't do...
你可以告诉我 我如何伤害了你
You can tell me how I've hurt you.
如果这很难说出口
And if that doesn't come easy,
你可以给我讲讲你的旅行
you can tell me about your journey.
如果我哭了起来
And if I cry,
是因为我知道了自己
it's 'cause I know
从我最爱的人身边夺走了什么
what I robbed from my favorite person,
而不是因为我感觉嫉妒或者受伤 好吗
it's not because I'm jealous or hurt, okay?
好的
Okay.
跟我说说她的事吧
So tell me about her.
跟我说说你的母亲
Tell me about your mother.
她是我的生母
She's my birth mother.
她生前是个非常优秀的女人
She was a pretty incredible woman.
嗯
Yeah.
她个性强大
She was a force of nature,
是那种每件事都做到完美的人 懂吗
one of those people that does everything at 100, you know?
而且我在听过一些细节后
And as I heard some of the details,
甚至发现了一部分之前未曾注意到的自我
it unlocked a part of me that I didn't even know existed.
在你穿好衣服化好妆之前
They wanted to get portraits of you
他们想给你拍几张人像照片
before you got all wed-head and stuff.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表