剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我受够了当一个谨言慎行 默不作声的小女孩
I'm done being the prissy, quiet little girl
一个成长在白人异性恋郊区的
you raised in the straight, white suburbs
被白人异性恋包围着的小女孩
surrounded by straight, white people.
这就是我想成为的人
This is who I want to be.
这就是我
This is who I am.
回你的房♥间去 苔丝
Go to your room, Tess.
这个要放在这里
This'll go right here.
斯图尔特 我们可以不用掩饰
Stewart, we can stop pretending
你选择我的学习小组的真正原因
why you picked my study group.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我选你们组是因为我喜欢沙漠
I picked your group because I like deserts.
沙漠多刺♥激♥
This is where the action is.
有蛇 美国毒蜥
Snakes, Gila monsters,
蝎子
scorpions.
真神奇 这味道和根汁汽水一样
It's crazy. This tastes just like root beer.
你想试试吗
Want to try?
我得去做作业了
I should really get to my homework.
这杯倒得够豪放
That's an angry pour.
谢谢
Grazie.
那是什么
What's that?
给万斯医生写的日记
It's a journal for Dr. Vance.
他让我写一个童年的故事
Supposed to write down a story about my childhood.
不敢想苔丝以后会怎么写我们
Can only imagine what Tess is gonna write about us someday.
她只是在发泄
She's lashing out.
她不该这么冲动
She should know better.
发到网上的东西会留存很久
The Internet has a long memory.
我们教过她不要冲动 兰德尔
We taught her to know better, Randall.
嗯 对 我们是这么教的
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
作为父母 我同意你
As a parent, I agree with you.
她处理这事的方法不妥
She did not go about this the right way,
不过 私底下说...
but-- and just stay with me here...
我心里多少有点为她感到骄傲
part of me is kind of proud of her.
我像她那么大时 如果有烦恼
If something bothered me when I was her age,
我只会闷在心里
I swallowed it.
我一直担心苔丝会像我一样
I've always been worried that Tess was like me.
内向 焦虑
You know, internal. Anxious.
但突然
But all of a sudden,
她找到了自己的风格
she's coming into her own.
她勇于面对真实的自己
She's not afraid of who she is.
她不必等到40岁去看心理咨♥询♥师
She's not gonna have to go see a therapist at 40
才能找到自己
to figure that out.
我知道 也懂你的意思
I know. And I hear you.
但她们现在只是青少年 老公
But they are teenagers now, husband.
好吗
Okay?
教育她们是我们的职责
This is what we have been training for.
她的所作所为必须得到后果
There has got to be consequences for what she's done.
好吗
All right?
而良好的家庭教育不是唱红脸和唱白脸
And strong parenting is not playing good cop, bad cop.
我们得达成共识
We have to be on the same page.
从现在开始
Starting now.
所以你想让我去跟她聊聊吗
So you want me to go talk to her?
答案正确
Ding, ding, ding.
-不 拉一次就行 -对 不 稍等
- No, just pull it once. - Maybe. No. Hold on.
-对 拉一次就行 -抱歉
- Just pull it once. Yeah. - I'm sorry.
好了
There you go.
谢谢你们送我过来 聊得很开心
Thank you for the ride. This was fun.
确实 没错
Oh, I-I-it was. Yeah.
如果我们的争吵让你感到尴尬 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry if our arguing made you feel uncomfortable.
其实 我们平时相处得很好 所以...
I mean, we actually get along very well, so...
对 而且进展很顺利 因为我们结婚了
Yeah, which works out good, 'cause we're married.
道格 我丈夫
Well, Doug-- my husband--
他以前特别爱囤调料
he used to overbuy condiments.
仿佛他一直活在担心
It was as if he lived in perpetual fear
用光芥末的恐慌之中
of running out of mustard.
简直把我逼疯了
It drove me nuts,
我们也一直为这事吵架
and we fought about it constantly.
芥末门 番茄酱门 蛋黄酱门
Mustard-gate. Ketchup-gate. Mayo-gate.
蛋黄酱门是...最糟的一次
Mayo-gate was, uh, it was especially bad.
我觉得观察一对夫妻怎么吵架
I think you can tell a lot about a couple
能了解很多信息
by how they fight.
还有他们怎么和好
How they recover.
我觉得跟你们很有缘
I have a strong feeling about you guys.
谢谢你们远路赶来圣皮德罗
Thanks for coming all the way to San Pedro.
-没事 -不客气 这是我们的荣幸
- Yeah. - Oh, of course. Our pleasure.
嗯 我爱圣皮德罗
Yeah, love San Pedro.
"我们都爱圣皮德罗"
"We love San Pedro."
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
再见
See you.
拜拜
Bye.
你感觉如何
Hey. How you feeling?
还好 我的脚湿透了
Fine. Soaked my feet.
好吧 好的
Oh, good. Good.
-其实 我不是故意... -别说了
- So, I-I didn't mean to, uh... - Don't.
你什么都没做错
You did nothing wrong.
我肯定说了什么 我不...
I said something. I don't...
是关于电影还是宝宝的
Was it about the movie or the babies? Uh...
我有进食障碍 凯文
I had an eating disorder, Kevin.
我不确定你知道多少
I'm not sure how much you know,
但我记不清自己已经
but I've been struggling with eating issues
为吃饭问题挣扎多久了 然后...
for as long as I can remember, and, um...
我怀孕了
then comes this pregnancy.
你知道我为什么把B超照片贴在冰箱
You know why that ultrasound picture is on the fridge
而不是布告板或浴室的镜子上吗
and not on a bulletin board or a bathroom mirror?
我把它贴在那里
I keep that there
是为了提醒自己进食
to remind me to eat.
提醒我吃东西 小凯
To eat food, Kev.
为了我们宝宝的健康而吃饭
To eat food to keep our babies healthy.
你知道每当我去看医生
Do you know when I go to the doctor,
他们做的第一件事就是给我称体重
the first thing they do is weigh me?
然后会大声报出数字
And they announce the number out loud,
而我得提醒自己
and I have to remind myself
要因为长了两磅而表现得骄傲
to act proud that I've put on two pounds
而我成年后大部分时刻
when for most of my adult life,
那种消息只会让我陷入崩溃
news like that would just make me spiral.
这很难调整
It's hard to adjust.
我不知道
I didn't know.
你当然不知道
Of course you didn't.
我在你面前隐藏了很大一部分自我
I've been hiding a lot of myself from you.
这整件事根本不正常 小凯
This whole thing isn't normal, Kev,
我们装得再好也没用
as much as we pretend it is.
我们之间的一切 顺序都是反的
Everything came backwards here,
我的状态也一片混乱
and I'm all over the place.
我心里充满了不安
Insecurities running wild,
而你却一直像个
and-and you're walking around
奥♥运♥游泳选手那样走来走去
like an Olympic swimmer most of the time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm fine.
我爱我们的宝宝
I love our babies.
我只是还有很多事要消化
I'm just dealing with a lot right now.
是我的问题
It's on me.
好了
All right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我是汉斯
I am Hans.
我是弗兰兹
And I am Franz.
我们一起 加把劲变型男
And we want to pump you up!
好嘞 我们...
Okay. Let's, uh...
我们先只用杆试试吧
You know, let's start with just the bar.
因为你还在长身体
'Cause, you know, you're still developing and everything.
别这样 上点重量吧
Come on, man, throw in some lead.
不 小凯 别急
No, Kev, come on.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表