剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
很高兴认识你们
Very nice to meet all of you.
好了 我们来展示一下之前练习的内容
Okay, so let's do the one that we've been practicing.
各位起立
Everybody stand.
开始吧
Here we go.
这首歌♥献给你
This is for you.
*他们推平了乐园 建了一个停车场*
*They paved paradise, put up a parking lot*
*还盖了间粉红旅馆 精品店 和舞厅*
*With a pink hotel, a boutique and a swingin' hot spot*
*事情是不是总是如此*
*Don't it always seem to go*
*失去时才知道自己曾经拥有*
*That you don't know what you've got till it's gone*
*他们推平了乐园 建了一个停车场*
*They paved paradise, put up a parking lot*
*啊 啦啦啦啦*
*Shoo, bop-bop-bop-bop*
*啊 啦啦啦啦*
*Shoo, bop-bop-bop-bop*
*他们砍光了所有树 放进了树木博物馆*
*They took all the trees, put 'em in a tree museum*
*而却要人们*
*And they charged the people*
*付一块半才能参观...*
*A dollar and a half just to see 'em...*
你在想什么 凯特宝贝
What's on your mind, Katie girl?
你几乎没碰薯条
You've barely touched any of these fries.
-我只是对于上大学感到紧张 -没事的
- I'm just nervous about college. - Oh, come on.
你一定能一举拿下伯克利 你的天使之声
You're a shoo-in for Berklee. Voice of an angel.
低音域可不算
Not in my lower register.
什么域都算
In every register.
你根本没明白我说的什么意思
You don't even know what that means.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
但我确定 我从没见过任何人
But I do know that I've never met anyone
在聊起音乐时会像你一样熠熠生辉
who lights up the way you do when you talk about music.
他们会看到你的潜力
They're gonna see you for who you are.
-你这么觉得吗 -我深信不疑
- You think so? - I know so.
而且我还相信
As much as I know
包装工队这周末会赢下超级碗比赛
the Packers are gonna win the Super Bowl this weekend.
好吧 你把我的命运押在布雷特·费弗身上了吗
Oh, great. You're trusting my fate to Brett Favre?
-真行 -他们会赢的
- Nice. - They're gonna win.
凯特 这份工作...
Kate, this job...
我从没见过这么适合你的工作
this job suits you like nothing I have ever seen before.
简直完美
It is perfect.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你一直相信着我
You always believed in me.
哪怕连我自己都放弃了
Even when I gave up on myself.
在爸爸死后 我有九年
You know, I spent nine years
都在那个脏乱差的小餐馆工作
working at that crappy diner after Dad died.
你一直坚信我会重新找到自己
You always believed that I would find myself again.
为什么
How?
因为真正的快乐...不会永远消失
Because real joy is... never gone forever.
我知道你只是需要时间重新找到它
I knew you just needed some time to find it again.
我很抱歉我花了四十年 才找到它
I mean, I'm sorry that it took 40 years for me to find it.
也很抱歉...
And I'm sorry that it...
我花了40年才把这快乐献给你
took me 40 years to give that to you.
那我要谢谢你与我分享
Well, thank you for sharing it with me.
我的宝贝
My Bug.
我们刚到家
Oh, we just got home.
-今天简直了 -辛苦了
- Hell of a day. - Oh, no.
他们才睡下 闹腾了一整天
They just went down, and they were real fussy.
你也辛苦了
Oh, no.
我之前因为我爸的事纠结了半天
So, um, after all that stuff with my dad,
结果他打电♥话♥说他不来参加婚礼了
he called and said he's not coming to the wedding.
有紧急工作
Work emergency.
是他的风格
Typical.
我很遗憾 你还好吗 你感觉如何
I'm sorry. You okay? How you feeling?
还好吧 大概
Hmm, okay, I think.
实话说
You know, honestly,
如果不是你妈 我恐怕挺不过去
I couldn't have gotten through it without your mom.
今天的放映如何
Oh, how was the, uh, screening?
那简直...是一场彻底的灾难
Oh, yeah. No, it was... it was a complete disaster.
我参演了电影史上最烂的烂片
I'm officially in the worst film in the history of cinema.
没错
Yeah.
手头所有的电影机会都很烂 而且
All my movie prospects suck and, uh,
恐怕我下半生只能去拍广♥告♥了
I'll probably end up doing informercials for the rest of my life,
-差不多就是这样 -够惨
- so I have that to look forward to. - Yikes.
嗯 我会想办法
Yeah, I'll figure it out.
其实我现在只想放松一下
You know, honestly, all I want to do right now is just veg out
看下一集《布里杰顿家族》
and watch the next episode of Bridgerton.
听说那个尺度特别大
I hear it's super steamy.
其实我有点想看
I was kind of hoping
《大英烘焙大赛》
we could watch The Great British Baking Show.
这周是面包周
It's bread week.
你不想看保罗·好莱坞
Don't you want to see Paul Hollywood
把手指伸进意大利香草面包时
get weirdly erotic
莫名其妙地欲♥火♥焚身吗
as he digs his fingers into some focaccia?
面包周
Bread week.
听着很棒
That sounds perfect.
好的 客厅见
Okay, see you out there.
我对于两块面包唯一的意见
My only issue with both loaves
是温度的选择 你们应该把烤温调高点
is your temperature choice. You should have baked it higher
这样它们的火候就恰到好处了 谢谢
and it would have been spot-on for both of them. Thank you.
十分感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
我觉得卖♥♥相不错
I think they look good,
但我希望面包内部也能充分受热
but I hope that's baked all the way through,
因为看它们颜色发白 我有点担心
'cause I get a bit worried when they're that pale.
在烤箱里多烤一小会就好
Just needed a little bit longer in the oven.
很遗憾 毕竟味道是很好的
Such a pity because the flavor's lovely.
这个也有点没太烤透
That's a bit soggy, too.
确实有香辣威尔士水果面包的味道
Does have that spicy bara brith flavor to it.
当你努力想往面包里塞很多水果时
When you try and push a load of fruit into a loaf,
如果压得太紧 水果就会被挤到外层
if you shape it too tight, all the fruit goes to the outside.
再看里面 就什么都没有了
If you look inside, there's nothing in there.
我们先来尝尝中东比萨饼
Let's try the za'atar one first
-你们在烤箱多少度时放进去的 -160度...
- What temperature did you put them in the oven? - 160...
他们都睡下了
They're both down for the night.
-谢谢 -课上得怎么样
- Thanks. - How was your class?
挺好的
It was good. Yeah.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
淋浴又有热水了 感觉真是太好了
Hey, the shower-- so nice with hot water again.
没事 漏水很容易就修好了 所以...
Yeah, well, the leak was super easy to fix, so...
我之前不该怀疑你的
I should have never doubted you.
时间还早
It's still early.
如果你愿意 我们可以去看电影
We can still catch a movie if you want.
今晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about tonight.
我以前很爱看芭蕾舞
I used to love going to the ballet.
我会想象自己站在台上
I'd picture myself up there,
数着日子期待自己登上舞台的那天
just counting down the days till it was me.
你知道舞蹈教室为什么要装那么多镜子吗
You want to know why there are so many mirrors in dance studios?
让人看到自己的舞姿吗
So you can see yourself dance?
对
Sure.
但不仅如此
But it's more than that.
镜子是用来纠正错误的
It's to correct mistakes.
用精细的指标衡量每一个错误
Mistakes measured in fractions of degrees.
那些没人能注意到的瑕疵
Flaws no one else would even notice.
但镜子公正客观
But the mirror is impartial.
冷酷无情
Ruthless.
我一辈子都在用镜子改正错误
I used it to zero in on those flaws my entire life.
然后有人对我说我仍不够优秀
Then I was told I still wasn't good enough.
所以我怎么办呢
So where does that leave me?
我成为了一名不再跳舞的舞者
I'm a dancer who doesn't dance.
不 亲爱的 拜托
No. Baby, please.
我不想聊资助金或贷款
I don't want to talk about grants or loans
或者如何挽救这个没法挽救的地方
or how we can save this place that can't be saved.
我可以请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
天呐 真拿你没办法
Oh, my God, you're too much.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我还是拿你没办法
You're still too much.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表