剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
And when he went to fight in Vietnam,
她说她从来没觉得那么孤单过
she said she never felt so alone.
我无法相信他不在了
I can't believe he's gone.
杰克逊真的不在了
Jackson is really gone.
没有他 我要怎么办
What am I gonna do without him?
上帝会带走你的痛苦
God can take your pain...
我亲爱的劳瑞尔
...my sweet Laurel.
但前提是你要放手
But you have to let it go.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know how.
去那
There.
我浸入水中
I go in there,
把一切都发泄出来
and let it all out.
去吧
Go on.
对
Yeah.
去吧
Go on.
没法接受吗
Is it too much?
不是 抱歉 我...
No, I'm sorry. I, uh...
我刚在五分钟内认识然后失去了一个舅舅
I just met and lost an uncle in the course of five minutes.
我没想到
I, uh, I didn't realize that
你会这么了解她
you'd know quite so much about her.
你到底是怎么认识她的
How did you know her exactly?
老实说
If I'm being honest,
你母亲是我此生挚爱
your mother was the love of my life.
战争结束后 我和家人成了难民
After the war ended, my family and I became refugees.
教会把很多难民带到了这来
The church helped bring a lot of us here.
这里的天气 湖泊...
The weather, the water...
为我们造就了完美的家园
made it a perfect home for us.
我决定成为渔民 照顾父母
I decided to become a fisherman to care for my parents.
就是在水中 我第一次看到了劳瑞尔
It was out there where I saw Laurel for the first time.
或者说
Or should I say,
第一次听到她的声音
heard her for the first time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
放开我
Get off of me!
离我远点儿
Get away from me!
我没溺水
I'm not drowning.
我忍♥不住一直想着
I couldn't stop thinking about the woman
那个没溺水的女人
who wasn't drowning.
在知道她的名字之前 我一直那么叫她
That's what I called her before I knew her name.
或者说在对她有任何了解之前
Before I knew anything.
梅 我来帮你拿这个
Oh, Mae, let me get that for you.
我这把老骨头谢谢你的帮忙
These old bones appreciate the help,
但我不想占用你跟你那个
but I don't want to get in the way of you spending time
帅哥朋友共度时光的时间
with that handsome fellow of yours.
马歇尔跟爸爸一起在银行加班呢 老样子
Marshall's busy at the bank with Daddy. As usual.
这可不是在抱怨
That's not a complaint.
能跟他在一起
Any woman in New Orleans
是新奥尔良女人的荣幸
would be lucky to have him.
看来他是个窝囊废
So he's a dud.
梅姑姑 别说了
Aunt Mae, quit!
你去把这些拿给马塞尔
You go and take these over to Marcel.
如果他要付钱的话 不要收
If he tries to pay for 'em, don't take his money.
好的 姑姑
Yes, ma'am.
-你好 勒布朗先生 -早上好 杜布瓦小姐
- Hi, Mr. Leblanc. - Good morning, Miss Dubois.
早上好
Morning.
今日鲜鱼
是你啊
It's you.
你是湖里那个人
It's you from the lake.
什么
What?
你 "啊"
You. "Aah!"
没错 就是我
Yeah, that was me.
但我没溺水
But I wasn't drowning.
我是罗瑞尔
I'm Laurel.
阿海[与"嗨"谐音]
Hai.
你好
Hello.
不是
No.
阿海
Hai.
那是你的名字啊
That's your name.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
给我的吗
For me?
我不太会做饭
I... I'm not much of a cook.
不会 做饭
Bad cook.
我做饭 你来吃
I cook. You eat?
好啊
Okay.
我还记得她的眼神
I still remember the look in her eyes.
和她在一起的日子...
Being with her...
掐掉尾巴
Pinch the tail.
吸食头部
Suck the head.
是我人生中最美好的时光
...was the best time of my life.
你能来真是太好了 马歇尔
It's so nice to have you over, Marshall.
但我知道她的情况很复杂
But I know it was complicated for her.
我想跟你说件事 不过...
I want to tell you something, but...
你不许笑我 好吗
...don't make fun of me, okay?
什么
What?
我爱你
Em yêu anh.
我爱你
Anh yêu em.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
罗瑞尔
Laurel.
爸爸 我不知道你还没睡
Daddy, I didn't know you were up.
已经过了十二点了
It's after midnight.
我去多萝西家学习了
I was studying at Dorothy's.
然后我们进城逛了一下
Then we went into the city.
我一定是忘了时间
Must've lost track of time.
好吧
Yeah.
过来
Come on.
我感觉最近几周
You know, I feel like I hardly even see you
你几乎没回家吃过晚饭
at dinner these last few weeks.
我学习一直很忙
My studies have been keeping me busy.
是啊
Yeah.
马歇尔也是这么说的
Marshall told me as much.
我给了他银行副总监的职位
I offered him the vice president's position at the bank.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
-我真替他高兴 -是啊
- I'm happy for him. - Yeah.
他打算求婚
He plans to propose.
我已经同意了
I've already given him my blessing.
说实话 我答应得很干脆
Quite frankly, it was an easy yes.
我跟你说这些
Now, the reason I'm telling you all of this
是因为马歇尔要过来吃晚饭
is because Marshall is coming over for dinner
庆祝他升职
to celebrate his promotion.
如果他要求婚...
Should he decide to propose...
你也要毫不犹豫地答应他
...your answer will be an easy yes.
罗瑞尔
Laurel?
我在这一天也待不下去了
I can't be here one more day.
我们走吧 我在芝加哥有认识的人
Let's leave. I know people in Chicago.
我们可以现在就走
We can go now.
我们可以过上梦想中自♥由♥自在的生活
We can be together freely, like we always wanted.
我爱你 阿海
I love you, Hai.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我知道她的父亲不会让我们在一起
I knew her father would not let us be together,
而且我也想跟她走
and I wanted to go with her.
但我的父母离了我就没法生活
But my parents wouldn't have survived without me.
我不能走
I cannot.
留在我身边
S-Stay with me.
拜托了
Please.
我做不到
I can't.
所以她去了芝加哥吗
So she went to Chicago?
她没去成
She never made it.
最便宜的巴士是去匹兹堡的
The cheapest bus out was to Pittsburgh.
她就在那时遇见了威廉 生下了我吗
And that's when she met William and had me?
最终是这样
Eventually.
她花了一些时间来适应那座城市
She needed time to adjust to the city,
-找到她的位置 -行了
- find her place. - Okay.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表