剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
嗯 不 好的 听我说...
Yeah, no, okay. Listen, um...
-马利克 -如果她还哭
- Malik, - If she starts crying again,
我要换衣服去跑步了
I'm gonna change and go for that run.
就给她吃点小儿泰诺
just give her some baby Tylenol.
但记得看好剂量
But remember to check the dosage, please.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
宾州政♥府♥直播
贝丝
Uh, Beth?
稍等 宝贝 我正在忙
Hold on, hon, I'm just in the middle of something.
好 可是兰德尔现在
Uh, o-okay, but Randall's taking his clothes off
正对着整个费城脱衣服呢
in front of the whole city of Philadelphia.
妈 爸爸快脱♥光♥了
Mom? Dad's getting naked!
什么
What?
我的天 苔丝 快给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Oh, my G-- Tess, call your father.
*你先折好了左边*
*First you fold the left*
*接着折好右边*
*Then you fold the right*
*然后叠到肩膀处*
*Bring the hem to the shoulder*
*把它压实*
*And press it tight*
*把它压实了*
*Press it tight, mm, yeah*
他没接
He's not answering.
他当然不会看手♥机♥ 他正忙着跳舞呢
Of course he can't see his phone, he's too busy... dancing.
闺女 那可不是跳舞
Mm-mm, girl, that's not dancing.
我也不知道这叫什么 但绝对不是跳舞
I don't know what that is, but that is not dancing.
妈妈 我也想看
Mom, I want to watch.
安妮 你知道吗
Hey, hey, hey. Annie, you know what?
有些东西你看了会恨不得自己没看过
There's some things you can't unsee, baby,
就像这个 明白吗
and this is one of them, all right?
好的好的 再见
All right, all right, bye.
爱你
Love you.
小黛 怎么了
Hey, Dej, what's up?
该死
Sh...
我知道我不该去
I know. I know.
我只是想让他知道有人陪着他呢
I just, I-I think he needed to know that he wasn't alone.
没别的意思
That's all.
他还是个孩子
He is a child.
小孩子打比赛而已 应该是件开心的事
He is a child playing a game. It's supposed to be fun.
-又来了 -什么又来了
- Here we go. - Here we go what?
他从小你就这么对他
You've been doing this to him his entire life.
他只要一抱怨什么事太难了
The second he starts to complain about something being too hard,
你就允许他放弃了
you let him off the hook.
什么意思
Excuse me?
就像上吉他课 还有参加童子军
Guitar lessons, uh, Boy Scouts.
抱歉 他当时才六岁 不想成天打绳结
Oh, I'm sorry, our-our six-year-old got tired of tying knots all day,
所以我让他退出童子军了 我就成坏妈妈了
so I let him bail on Boy Scouts. Put me in mom jail.
你就是对他太纵容了
You just, you can be really easy on him.
这让他变得有点...
And it's made him a little...
怎样 让他变得怎样了
What? It's made him what?
软弱
Soft.
让他变软弱了
It's made him soft.
书呆 教我用下你的傻瓜彩虹速记卡吧
Hey, nerd, tell me how your stupid rainbow system works.
真好笑 不过不管你想耍什么花样
Very funny. But whatever the trick is,
我都不会上当的
I'm not falling for it.
我说真的
For real.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我老是记不住球场的战术
I keep messing up the plays.
求你了
Please?
福斯特
Hey, Foster.
乔丹·马丁·福斯特 或者乔导
Or, uh, Jordan Martin Foster or JMF?
我不知道 不知道你...
I don't know what-- I don't know what you...
我不确定你喜欢哪个称呼
I don't know what you want to be called.
你等我半天就是为了问这个吗
Is that what you waited around to ask me?
不是 我...
No. No. I-I, um...
你刚才对我挺严厉的
Uh, you were pretty rough on me in there.
所以我就想来问问
You know? And I was, I was just wondering
你能否给我点具体建议呢
if you had any specific feedback for me
这样我才可以...
so that I could, you know...
我希望演出你想要的效果
I want to give you what you want, in the scene.
我没意识到原来你是那种
I didn't realize you were the kind of guy
需要被夸你真棒的人
that needs an attaboy.
-没有 只是... -听我说
- No, no, it's... - Look, look, today
我今天知道了 你是个不错的演员
I learned that you are a good actor.
当一个不错的演员当然没什么问题
And there's nothing wrong with being a good actor.
在你去世后 人们会说
And when you die, people will say,
"我记得他 他演得不错"
"Oh, yeah, I remember him. He was good."
但你也可以成为一名杰出的演员
Or you could be one of the greats.
好消息是 选择权在你手上
Now, here's the good news, Kevin: you get to decide.
今天会是你最靠近杰出的一次吗...
Is today as close as you get to greatness...
还是你明天会继续突破自己
or do you come back tomorrow?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我很担心我刚才是不是把事情搞砸了
Okay, I'm really, really scared that I tanked it in there
不该叫宝宝克洛伊
when I called the baby Chloe.
我太不近人情了
It was totally insensitive.
我都无法想象
You know, I can't even imagine
你心里那些错综复杂的感受
the thousands of emotions that you're feeling,
我却直接给她取了名字...
and then I go naming her and...
不过 艾莉
But, Ellie, are you...
你是不是有点不确定了
are you having second thoughts?
刚才我确实有点吃惊
Look, it... caught me by surprise.
那个名字
The name.
这一切对我来说都是挑战
This is all a lot for me.
是 我能理解
Yeah, of course it is.
凯特 我跟你说过我丈夫去世了
Kate, I told you that my husband died.
我们是高二的时候认识的
We met in tenth grade.
但是过了很久他才约我出去
But it took him a long time to ask me out.
就算开始约会后 进展也还是很慢
And even when he did, it was going... slow.
我们都没怎么接过吻
We barely kissed.
然后 有一天我们去海边玩
So, one day we go to the beach,
那天我决定 我要主动出击
and I decide, you know what, I'm just gonna take charge.
我脱掉了T恤
And I pull my T-shirt off,
穿着性感的比基尼上衣站在那里
and I'm standing there in my cute bikini top,
然后他就一直盯着我的胸部
and he is just staring at my chest,
满脸困惑地说
like, confused, and he's like,
"等等 你胸上不是应该有一块长毛的
"Wait, you don't have a big hairy birthmark on your chest
南美洲形状的大胎记吗"
in the shape of South America?"
什么
What?
原来过去一年 他生物实验室的搭档
All year, his bio lab partner had been telling him
一直在向他疯狂造我的谣
these crazy stories about me.
而他的实验搭档...
And the lab partner...
就叫克洛伊·佩纳
her name was Chloe Penner.
不会吧
No.
是啊
Yeah.
就是这么巧
Yeah.
所以 你有权给这个孩子
So look, you... you deserve to name this baby
取任何你想要的名字
whatever you want.
但非得叫克洛伊吗
But does it have to be Chloe?
就一次
One time.
在道格去世两年后
I went out just one time...
我就约会过那么一次
two years after Doug died.
几个月前 我...
A few months ago, I...
我决定了 不能留下这个孩子
decided that I couldn't have this baby,
于是预约了堕胎手术
and I made an appointment to have an abortion.
我当时都到了诊所的停车场
And I got as far as the parking lot at the clinic.
我知道有些人对于堕胎是强烈反对的....
And I know that some people have very strong feelings about...
我完全没有看不起你
I'm not judging you at all.
对我来说...
For me...
那不是正确的选择
that wasn't the right choice.
没错
Yeah.
所以 你问我是不是有点不确定
So, am I having second thoughts?
没错
Yeah.
我这辈子就是不确定着过来的
About pretty much my entire life.
但这件事除外
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表