剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yeah, but Jack shouldn't have to put in for that.
他不像你们这些白♥痴♥ 能把酒当办公用品报销
He can't expense booze as an office supply, like you morons.
不 我要参加
No, I-I'm in.
对 我要参加
Yeah, I'm in.
我刚办了一张万事达卡
Look, I just got a Mastercard.
-你确定吗 -好样的
- You sure? - Attaboy.
好的
All right.
给你
There you go.
选一张吧
Pick one.
新人买♥♥单
Oh, new guy buys.
-太好了 -谢谢 -谢谢你 杰克
- Great. - Thanks. - Thanks, Jack.
是啊 谢了 杰克
Yeah, thanks, Jack.
他们都是傻子 托比
Well, they're fools, Toby.
显然 有你这样的员工是公♥司♥的福气
Obviously, you know, any company would be lucky to have you.
只是现在时运不济
It's just, it's a weird time right now, you know.
到处经济不景气
The economy's all over the place,
但最终总会回归正轨的
and these things have a way of working themselves out.
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉打断你们一下
Don't mean to interrupt.
弗兰妮在闹 她可能还没吃饱
Franny's fussy. I think she's still hungry.
-那我在这里喂她 -好的
- Oh, I'll just feed her here. - Okay.
声明一下 我是想拿酱油
I'm just gonna reach for the soy sauce, FYI.
但它离你的左乳有点近
It's kind of close to your left feeder.
没关系 我们是一家人嘛
I don't care. We're all family.
没错 我们是一家人
Exactly. We're all family.
如果你们在托比找到工作之前
And if you guys need anything to tide you over
需要什么帮你们渡过难关 尽管说
until, Toby, you're back on your feet, you let me know.
不用了 谢谢
We're good, thanks.
或许我可以回去工作
Maybe I could go back to work.
我一直也想复工的
I wanted to eventually anyway.
对 但我觉得这不是最好的解决办法
Yeah, I-I don't think that's the best solution.
为什么 我终于获得了学位
Why not? I finally got my degree.
凯特 从现实角度讲
Kate, just realistically speaking,
考虑到收入 我还是得上班赚钱
salary-wise, I would still have to work,
而且 我们还得找幼托 所以...
and then we would need childcare, so...
要不 你们可以把孩子们放我这里
Well, I mean, you could bring the kids over here.
对吧 我们可以再请一位保姆或家教
You know? We could get another nanny or a teacher.
-把他们送到这来 -对
- Bring 'em over here. - Yeah.
-就像我们的私人幼托班 -没错
- Could be like our own private little day care. - There you go.
-没错 -他们会像亲兄妹一样
- Exactly. - They'd be like siblings.
对 他们会形影不离
Yeah, they'd all be together, you know.
-我不确定 -为什么 拜托
- I don't know. - Oh, why not? Come on.
这样他们也能学会分享 对吧
Listen, they'll learn how to share, right?
他们也能学会打架 他们会一块吃米糊
They'll learn how to fight, they'll eat paste together.
我们可以为杰克请一位特殊教育老师...
We could get a special aid for Jack...
拜托 凯文 住嘴 别说了
Damn it, Kevin, just stop. Just stop.
我不需要你替我的孩子付生活费 好吗
All right, I don't need you paying for my kids' lives. Okay?
托比 我不是看不起你
Toby, man, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.
我只想说 我...
I'm just saying, you know, I...
我这份工作赚超多钱
This job that I have, I make a ridiculous amount of money,
都是些没用的蠢钱 但如果这些钱
it's stupid money and, you know, if I could help you out
能帮到你们 就不会那么没用了
with it then-then it wouldn't be so stupid.
你知不知道这话听着有多居高临下
Do you realize how condescending that sounds?
让我们觉得接受你的施舍
To make it seem like I'm doing you a favor
反而是帮了你的忙
taking your handout?
凯文 我有一份事业 好吗
Kevin, I have a career, all right.
我有20年的经验 我能照顾好自己的家人
20 years' experience; I can take care of my own family.
这正是重点
That's the whole point.
我们都是一家人
We're all family.
对我来说 这就是大家的钱
To me, it's all our money.
不 你看 你们俩是一家
No, see-see, you are a family,
我们是一家
and we are a family.
我们是一个普通家庭
We-We're a normal family, all right,
没多少钱 只能用代代相传的婴儿用品
with hand-me-down baby gear and not enough money.
而你家来自另一个平行宇宙
And you are a family from some alternate universe,
家财万贯 吃着寿司拼盘
with platters of sushi and too much money,
还雇得起万能的保姆 包揽脏活累活
and some nanny who does all the hard work and magically
等孩子一饿就送到麦迪逊身边
brings the babies to Madison when they're hungry.
好吧 你等等 你可以针对我
Okay, hold on a second, you can come after me,
但别说麦迪逊 她是个特别优秀的母亲
but not-not Madison. She's doing an amazing job.
这我知道 我知道 抱歉
I know she is, I know that. Sorry.
是海莉在哭 我马上回来
That's Hailey. I'll be right back.
很不错
Pretty good.
再多用点苏格兰帽椒就好了
Could have used a little bit more Scotch bonnet pepper,
但挺好吃的
but pretty good.
我觉得很美味
Well, I think it's delicious.
抱歉 我能接吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Can I get that?
应该是我的电♥话♥在响 可能詹妮尔有事
I think that's my phone. It might be about Janelle.
-当然 接吧 -谢谢
- Yeah, of course. Go ahead. - Thank you.
所以他可以接电♥话♥ 我就不行
Oh, so he can go on his phone, but I can't?
对 如果你也想要孩子 也可以用手♥机♥
No. If you want to have a baby, you can use your phone, too.
你是让我们13岁的女儿生个宝宝吗
Did you just tell our 13-year-old daughter to have a baby?
我在等亚历克斯的短♥信♥
Well, I'm expecting a text from Alex,
所以我也需要看手♥机♥
so I should be able to look at my phone.
宝贝 我知道亚历克斯是你最好的朋友
Honey, I know Alex is your best friend,
但你可以晚饭后再给她发短♥信♥
but you can text her after dinner.
没那么着急
It's not that serious.
天呐 我要告诉你几次才行
Oh, my God, how many times do I have to tell you?
亚历克斯是"他们"
Alex is a "They."
而且他们不只是我最好的朋友 我们在一起了
And they're not just my best friend, we're together.
你什么意思 你们谈恋爱了吗
Wha-what do you mean, like a couple?
对 妈 是这个意思
Yeah, Mom, like a couple.
我不知道这事
I didn't know that.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
为什么詹妮弗总给你发信息
Why are you getting so many texts from Jennifer?
好吧 发生什么事了
Okay, what's going on?
你们俩为什么一直在互相看对方
Why do you two keep looking at each other?
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, look, here's the deal.
詹妮弗想参与詹妮尔的生活
Jennifer wants to be back in Janelle's life.
我能问下你和亚历克斯在一起多久了吗
may I ask how long you and Alex have-have been together?
-三星期 -三星期了吗
- Three weeks. - Three weeks?
-我都不知道这事 -嗯 你刚才说过了
- I didn't know that. - Yeah, you keep saying that.
你都不打算告诉我吗
And you weren't gonna tell me?
不不 我想说来着 晚饭后就说
No, no, I was. I was, after dinner.
-我知道你会是这种反应 -什么反应
- I knew you'd react like this. - React like what?
我没有任何反应
I'm not reacting like anything.
我只是不理解为什么你觉得不能告诉我
I just don't understand why you didn't think you could tell me.
-但你已经跟兰德尔说了 -是的 而我跟他讲了
- But you already told Randall. - He did, and I told him
-我没见过生母的经历 -是吗
- about my experience not knowing my mother. - Oh, did you?
-这也是你导师计划的一部分吗 -黛佳
- Is that a part of your mentor program? - Deja.
她总是这样
She always does this.
我说过 如果她知道了我和亚历克斯的事
I told you if she knew about me and Alex,
肯定会立刻把自己变成受害者
she'd figure out a way to make it about her.
什么 等下 她告诉你了吗
What? Wait, she told you?
宝贝 能让我们单独聊会吗
Hey, sweetie, can you give us a minute?
-我能用你的iPad吗 -可以
- Can I use your iPad? - You may.
你们慢慢聊
Take all the time you need.
所以我女儿认为她没法对我敞开心扉
Ah, so my daughter doesn't think she can talk to me.
你可以把这条加到清单上了
Well, you can add that to your list.
什么清单
What list?
你脑子里记着的那个清单
The running list you keep in your head
上面写着我所有做不好的事
of all the things I can't do right.
我没记单子
I'm not doing that.
你绝对记了
Oh, sure you are.
咖喱不够辣
The curry isn't spicy enough,
我们在饭桌上看手♥机♥
and we use our phones at the table,
而且我还管不好我的孩子们
and I can't control my kids.
但你知道吗 这就是我们的生活 妈
Well, you know what, this is how we are, Mom.
我们很吵 家里乱到不行
We are loud, and our house is chaotic,
而唯一 唯一
and the only time-the only time
会让我对此感到羞愧的时刻
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表