剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我刚收到领养机构的六条消息
I just got six messages from the adoption agency.
凯特 我们匹配到了
Kate, we have a match.
什...
Wh...
什么
What?
他们给我们找到匹配家庭了
They found us a match.
-真的吗 -是的
- For real? - Yes.
-我们要有孩子了 -我们要有...
- We're getting a baby? - We gettin' a ba...
抚养孩子
艾莉 33岁
再来一块吧
And another one.
我没有精神崩溃 贝丝 真的没有
I'm not having a breakdown, Beth. I'm really not.
我现在比过去几年都要健康
I'm healthier than I've been in years.
但我在工作中需要处理的事
But what I'm dealing with at work,
和我们在生活中需要处理的事
and what we're dealing with as a people,
日复一日...
day after day...
-太让人难过了 贝丝 -我懂
- It's just so tragic, Beth. - Mm-hmm.
失去了太多
So much loss.
我很难受
It's just so sad.
我没有失控 也没有精神崩溃
I-I'm not falling apart. I'm not having a breakdown.
我只是真的真的很伤心 宝贝
I'm just really, really sad, baby.
我爸临死的时候 我...
When my dad was dying, I...
我记得他说过 我们的人生
remember he said that it's the tragedies
是由生命中的悲剧定义的
that define our lives.
"生命中的悲剧就像篱笆栏一样
"They are the fence posts on which
串起了人生的其他部分 宝贝女儿"
the rest of our lives hang, baby girl."
我经常会想起这句话
I always think about that.
就好像...
Like...
我们的生活就挂在那里
our lives just hanging there,
挂在那些极其悲伤的栅栏之间
between these really sad fence posts.
宝贝
Baby.
你就是在悲剧中诞生的
You were born out of tragedy.
很多个悲剧
Multiple tragedies.
你失去了那么多 背负着那么多悲伤
All that loss, all that sadness.
可是看看你在栅栏之间挂上了什么
And look at what you've hung on your fence posts.
看看你眼前的一切
Look right in front of you.
看看这个房♥间里的一切...
Right here in this room, and...
看看你从悲剧之中创造出了什么
I mean, look what you did with all of that.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
我看到了
I see it.
你是个帅气而坚强的人
You are a beautiful, resilient man.
世界是一个精彩而顽强的地方
The world is a brilliant, resilient place.
我们要继续战斗下去
We fight on.
黎明前的黑暗之类的
Darkest before dawn and all that?
生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚
Sourest lemons life has to offer.
好了 那是你爱说的话 但你懂我意思吧
Okay, that's your thing, you know what I mean?
-我在用我的方式说 -好的
- I was doing my thing. - Mm-hmm.
能先按我的方式来吗
Can we stay with my thing?
-好的 -很好
- Yeah. - Okay.
这种痛苦终会消散
This pain is not forever.
这一刻的艰难不会永远存在
This moment in time is not forever.
没有什么是永恒的 除了我们
Nothing is forever, except us.
-我们要继续战斗下去 -我们要继续战斗下去
- We fight on. - We fight on.
-跟我说实话 -说什么
- Be honest with me. - Hmm?
你没有在偷偷期待
You're not, like, secretly expecting
-什么隆重的惊喜派对吧 -没有
- some big surprise party or anything? - Mm-mm, no.
我需要的一切都在这个房♥间里了
All I need is in this room right now.
我觉得今年不需要更多"意料之外"了
I think we could all use a year with no surprises.
-确实 -是啊
- Mm. Yes. - Yeah.
记下死亡时间 打电♥话♥叫车来
Let's mark the time and call it in.
还要打电♥话♥给警♥察♥和儿童服务机构
We need to call the cops and Child Services, too.
这里真是一团糟
This is a mess.
先生 你得在这里等着
Sir, we're gonna need you to wait here.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
让警♥察♥来看看怎么处理吧
I'll let the cops figure out what to do about that.
等等
Wait.
等等 我好像摸到脉搏了
Wait. I think I've got a pulse.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表