剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
贝丝 我想收养一个孩子
Beth, I want to adopt a baby.
我意识到我来纽约不是为了演部大热的舞台剧
I realize I didn't come to New York to be in a hit play.
我来纽约是为了赢回我女人的芳心
I came to New York to win back my girl.
-喂 -凯文 我是罗恩·霍华德
- Hello. - Hey, Kevin, it's Ron Howard.
我正准备执导一部电影
I'm prepping a movie right now that I'm gonna direct.
在洛杉矶开拍
It shoots in Los Angeles.
你来演最合适了
You would be perfect.
我知道我该做什么了
I know what I want to do.
我想唱歌♥
I want to sing.
-你这是什么意思 -对不起
- What the hell was that? - Sorry.
别因为我的越界而惩罚她
Don't punish her because I crossed the line.
小贝 你说什么
Hey, Bec? What'd you say?
住手 别这样
Hey, hey, come on. Come on.
杰克
Jack!
我觉得你应该去跟米格尔待一段时间
I think you should go stay with Miguel for a while.
未说出的话语 未给出的建议
Things not said, advice not given,
未寄出的信封 处处都是遗憾
envelopes unstamped, regrets enveloping me.
你是否过得更好 我想知道
Is it easier there? I wonder.
我思索 我猜想 应该是吧
I ponder, I guess. Yes.
我想 是吧
I guess, yes.
妈怎么回来了
What's Mom doing back?
你会像我想你一样想起我吗 我的儿子
Do you think of me as I do of you, my son?
我的儿子
My son.
我的...儿子
My... son.
你真可爱 对不对
You're a cutie, aren't you?
你真是世上最可爱的宝宝
Oh, you're the cutest baby in the world.
你最可爱啦 最可爱啦
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
萌化我了
Oh, my goodness.
-兰德尔 -在
- Randall? - Yes.
我们真的得走了 兰德尔
We've really got to get our day going, Randall.
好 我明白 抱歉
Oh, of course. Sorry.
最近考虑收养孩子 所以对小孩有点着迷
No. All this talk about adoption is giving me baby fever, right?
*我好喜欢宝宝*
*I got baby fever*
*我好喜欢宝宝*
*He got baby fever...*
今天就到这儿吧 兄弟
Okay, that's gonna have to do it for today, buddy.
好 你说得对 不好意思
Yeah, you're right. Sorry.
生日快乐 兰德尔
Happy birthday, Randall.
谢了 今年肯定会很精彩
Thanks, guys. It's gonna be a great year.
你所做的事 我将一无所知
The things you'll do, I'll never know.
你的痛苦
The pain.
你的秘密
The secrets.
妈 爸呢
Mom, where's Dad?
-出什么事了 -没出什么事
- What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong.
都挺好的
Everything's fine.
我们会把事情跟你们解释清楚
We're gonna sit down and explain everything to you guys.
多想有一个机会
Oh, to be given a chance,
一个开始 重新开始
a start, the restart,
全新的开始
the fresh start.
观众会为你疯狂的
The crowd goes wild!
这次试唱你肯定没问题 宝贝
You are gonna crush this audition, babe.
你会惊艳全场
You're gonna crush it.
真的吗
Oh, you think?
太厉害了 来
Oh, man. All right.
你好贴心
That is so sweet.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-许愿吧 -好
- Make a wish. - Okay.
-好烫 -天哪 对不起
- Ow, ow, ow, no, no. - Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
你是否会遇见爱情 就像我当初一样
Will love come for you, as it did for me?
爱会找到你 击倒你
Find you, wreck you,
拯救你 改变你
save you, change you?
索菲玩得有点过火
Sophie got carried away.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you,
我想带你去最完美的地方
and I wanted to bring you to the perfect place
对你说出最完美的话
and I wanted to say the perfect thing.
但我无法做到完美
But I can't say the perfect thing
因为你才是我的完美
because you are the perfect thing.
我想听你的回答
So, what do you say?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
卡
And cut.
非常好 非常好 凯文
Very nice, very nice, Kevin.
我能感觉到那颗网球都快要哭了
I could feel the tennis ball welling up.
是吗 到时候拍爱玛那段时
Really? So, when we film Emma's side,
就那样把她扔进去吗
we just... plop her down in there like that?
没你说的这么简单
Well, it's a little more complex than just plopping,
不过差不多吧
but, uh, yeah.
是吗 这年头的科技可真疯狂
Huh, I mean, technology, huh? It's crazy.
没错 你知道还有什么疯狂的事吗 凯文
Yeah, it is, and you know what else is kind of crazy, Kevin?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
如果生活向你展露美好
And if life breaks for you
那种我未曾体会的美好
the way it would not break for me,
如果爱将你追寻 发现 俘获
if love hunts you, finds you, captures you,
你是否会将爱抱紧
will you hold it tight...
滋养它 保护它
nurture it, protect it?
走吧
Let's go.
希望你这样做
I hope you will.
希望你做得到
I hope you can.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你不需要这位父亲的建议
This father's advice is not required,
它无足轻重
it has no call,
因此 我给你另一位父亲的忠告
so instead I'll share some from another.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
爱过却失去
It's better to have loved and lost
总好过从未爱过
than to never have loved at all.
我和你们妈妈有话要说
Your mom and I want to talk to you.
第二季 第一集
第二季 第一集
我和你们爸爸一致认为
Uh, your father and I thought
关于现在的情况 应该对你们
that it was important to be honest with you guys
开诚布公
about what's going on.
乐队的...本
Ben... from the band,
做了些不恰当的举动
was pretty inappropriate,
正赶上你们爸爸过来给我个惊喜
and your father came to surprise me,
他很生气
and he got upset,
我退出了巡演
and I left the tour.
昨晚我们大吵了一架
We had a pretty difficult night.
现在我们需要点时间...
And now we're just taking a moment to...
冷静冷静
catch our breath.
对
Yeah.
冷静冷静
Catch your breath.
对
Yes.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你们要离婚吗
Are you getting a divorce?
-不不不 -当然不是
- No, no, no. - Of course not.
-我们... -不 我们只是...
- We... - No, no, we're just taking
-彼此都要缓几天 -没错
- a couple of days for ourselves. - Yeah.
-我会去米格尔家住几天 -对
- I'm gonna go stay at Miguel's house. - Yes.
好吗
Okay?
那我跟爸爸
Well, I'll go with Dad.
-凯特 别这样 -可是爸...
- Kate, stop. - But, Dad...
-别说了 -这真是...这太扯了
- Stop. - Well, this is... No, this is insane!
宝贝
Bug...
不 你们真是...
No. Are you...
去吧
Go ahead.
能让我和你妈单独待一会儿吗 小子
Would you give your mom and I a sec, buddy?
"小子"
"Buddy."
他们会没事的
They're gonna be fine.
我们都会没事的
We'll be fine.
小贝
Bec...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表