剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
And I know with twins it's normal to be early,
但一般只提前三周
but that's, like, three weeks.
我们是六周
This is... six weeks.
我肯定会没事的
Well, look, I'm-I'm sure it'll be fine.
我哥 他的儿子也严重早产
You know, my brother, uh, he had his son super early,
那孩子刚进行了优秀毕业生致辞
and the kid just graduated valedictorian,
所以
so...
好
Cool.
好 但她...她好像很害怕
Cool. She, you know, she's, uh-- She seemed pretty scared.
她还孤身一人
And she's alone.
我觉得我得去陪她
I think I should go to her.
好吧 好吧 听着
Okay. Okay, look.
我这边会试着快点进行
I'll try and move quickly here.
我们可能六七个小时就能完事
We could probably get this in six or seven hours,
然后 我会跟史蒂夫谈
and then, uh, I'll talk to Steve.
补拍镜头可以推迟几天
and we can push all the pick-up days
这样明天一早你就可以走了 好吗
so we can get you out of here first thing tomorrow. Okay?
-听着如何 -恐怕不行
- How does that sound? - I don't think that's gonna work.
你在说什么 凯文
What are you saying, Kevin?
-德尼罗走过来了 两分钟就到 -谢谢
- De Niro is walking. Here in two. - Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 福斯特
I'm sorry, Foster.
跟他说我非常抱歉 但我得走了
Tell him I said I am very sorry, but I gotta go.
你感觉如何 准备好投出一场无安打比赛了吗
How you feeling? Ready to pitch a no-hitter?
准备好了 爸 感觉很好
Yeah, Dad. Feeling good.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
要去冒险了
Gonna be some adventure.
准备好了吗
Ready?
怎么样了
Hey, how we doing?
我在去医院的路上
On my way to the hospital.
我真的觉得这些不是假性宫缩
I really don't think these are fake contractions.
好 听我说 我来了
Okay, listen. Uh, I'm coming.
好吗 我来了 我现在就出发
Okay? I'm coming, I'm leaving right now.
-等等 你要来吗 -对 坚持一下 好吗
- Wait. You are? - Yeah. Just hang in there, all right?
我保证 我会...
I promise, I will...
我会到你身边的 好吗
I will get to you, all right?
看到一场比赛以再见本垒打结束
Always exciting seeing a game end
总是会很激动
in a walk-off home run.
除非你的孩子是那个投手
Just not when your kid's the pitcher.
我就放弃了一次得分机会
I only gave up one run.
那些人没有击打不是我的错
It's not my fault the guys weren't hitting.
这听起来像是个借口
Yeah, that sounds like an excuse to me.
爸 或许我们应该...
Hey, Dad, maybe we should...
稍微等一下
wait around a bit
-再回家 -为什么
- before going home. - Why?
我就是...
I just, um...
什么 你觉得我开不了车吗
What... you-you think I can't drive?
不是 我就是...
No. I just...
行
Fine.
你来开 小伙子
You drive, hotshot.
凡事都有第一次
First time for everything.
我有没有跟你说过
Did I ever tell you I played Little League
我小时候参加过少年棒球联盟
when I was a kid?
我是个很好的投手
Yeah. I was a pretty good pitcher.
一直梦想着成为下一个鲍勃·弗兰德
Had all these dreams about being the next Bob Friend.
谁
Who?
你不知道鲍勃是谁
You don't know who Bob Fr...?
或许是比你这代人早了点
I guess it was a little ahead of your time.
鲍勃·弗兰德曾四次入选全明星
So, Bob Friend was a four-time all-star.
帮助海盗队赢得了1960年世界大赛
Helped the Pirates win the 1960 World Series.
1960年 你多大年纪
1960? How old are you?
橄榄球集训营费用很贵
Football camp is really expensive.
不 凯文 别...
Nah. Kev, don't...
别担心这些
don't worry about that.
等你拿到宾州州立大学的橄榄球奖学金
Now, when you get a football scholarship to Penn State,
这个周末就是我进行的最好的投资
this weekend is gonna be the best investment I ever made.
我不在乎坐在哪
I don't care where my seat is.
也不在乎选哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥
I do not care what airline it is.
我只需要登上下一班飞往洛杉矶的航♥班♥
I just need to get on the next flight to L.A.
现在我在去温哥华机场的路上
I'm on my way to Vancouver Airport right now,
不管你给我定哪个航♥班♥ 我都会登机
and I will literally get on whatever flight you can book for me.
我看到明天早上才会有
I'm not seeing anything direct from Vancouver
从温哥华直飞洛杉矶的航♥班♥
to Los Angeles until tomorrow morning.
我等不到明天早上 那转机的呢
I can't do tomorrow morning. I... What about indirect?
那你接受经济舱吗
Well, how do you feel about flying economy?
我知道你腿长
I know you're big on legroom.
都这会了 我锯断腿也行
Well, at this point, I'll cut my legs off.
布莱恩 经纪人
帮我订下一班去洛杉矶的航♥班♥就行
Just get me on the next flight to L.A.
-找到了吗 亲爱的 -找到了
- Anything, honey? - Yes.
-你妈找到一个 -什么 太好了
- Oh, your mom has one. - What? Yes! Great!
谢天谢地 什么时间
Thank God. What time?
等一下 不对 抱歉 我...
Wait. No, sorry. I...
我填的是维克多♥维♥尔的代码 不是温哥华
I-I put in the code for Victorville, not Vancouver.
不过有很多从维克多♥维♥尔出发的航♥班♥
There are a lot of flights from Victorville, though.
是 但我说了 我不在维克多♥维♥尔 妈
Yeah, but I said... I'm not in Victorville, Mom.
电影方为什么没给你安排一个助理
Why didn't the movie give you an assistant
来做这些事
to do these kind of things?
因为这是一部独♥立♥电影
You know, it's-it's an indie film.
预算少一些 我跟他们说
It's a smaller budget, and I-I told them
我愿意为团队牺牲自己 不用助理
I'd take one for the team and... and go without,
现在我很后悔
which I am deeply regretting at the moment.
天啊
Geez!
抱歉 一个疯子刚强行变道
S-Sorry, some maniac just cut me off.
小凯 小心
Kev, be careful.
我 我...我在 我在小心
Me? I'm... I am be... I'm being careful.
等等 等一下 等一下 好消息 好消息
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on. Good news, good news.
我看到今晚还有几班国内航♥班♥
it looks like there are a few domestic flights left tonight.
凯文
Kevin,
先朝边境开
just keep driving towards the border.
我们会试着帮你预订从西雅图出发的航♥班♥
We're gonna try to book you something out of Seattle,
然后再打给你 好吗
and we'll call you back. Okay?
布莱恩 - 经纪人
好的 非常感谢 谢谢你
Okay, great. Thank you very much. Thank you.
我... 抱歉 我要接个电♥话♥
I j... I... Sorry, I got to take this.
我的经纪人一直给我打电♥话♥
My agent won't stop hounding me.
-喂 -别告诉我你真的鸽了德尼罗
- Hello? - Please tell me you didn't really walk out on De Niro.
麦迪逊要生了 比预产期早了6周
Madison's in labor, and she's six weeks early.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 她还有多久才生
Okay, how close is she to giving birth?
因为我们或许能带你回趟洛杉矶
'Cause maybe we get you back to L.A.,
见见孩子
you meet the babies,
然后在明早之前
and we have you back in Vancouver
-赶回温哥华 -你有...
- by tomorrow morning. - You got...
我不会这样做的 老兄 听着 我...
I-I'm not doing this, man. Look, I...
麦迪逊
我得挂了
I got to go.
布莱恩-经纪人 结束通话
麦迪逊
情况如何
Hey. How's it going?
还好
Okay.
我到了 我在等产房♥
I'm here. I'm, uh, I'm waiting for a room.
我还没进入分娩活跃期
I'm not in active labor,
所以好像没人赶着接待我
so nobody seems to be in a rush to see me.
可你的私人产房♥呢
But what about your private room?
你应该有个私人产房♥的
You're supposed to have a private room.
他们正在找
They're trying to find one.
我比预产期早了6周
I'm six weeks before my due date.
-没人料到会这样 -不不不
- Nobody was expecting me. - No, no, no.
不不不 他们说过你临产时
No, no, no. Th-They said that the room would be ready
会安排好产房♥
when-when you're in labor.
你要生了 所以产房♥也应该安排好 对吧
And you're in labor, so the room should be ready, right?
我会搞定的
I'll handle this.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表