剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
那答案是肯定的
well, then, the answer is yes.
我每天都会想
I do.
这世上我只欠一个人一个解释
There's only one person that I owe an explanation to,
而这个人永远无法听到我的解释
and that is the one person that I can never give one to.
但我绝对不欠你任何东西
I certainly don't owe one to you.
我去遍了方圆八公里的公园
So, I have been to every park in a five-mile radius,
这个公园是最棒的
and this one is the best.
可惜帕克里克没在
Aw, man, Patrick isn't here.
他是我最喜欢的全职奶爸
He's my favorite of the stay-at-home dads.
那可太糟了
That's too bad.
婚礼计划得如何了
How's wedding planning going?
还行吧
Fine.
她说道 目光悲伤地投向远方
She said, staring sadly off into the distance.
跟你说吧 麦迪逊
Just so you know, Madison,
我保证 你在游乐场说的每一个字
I promise, whatever you say on the playground
都会烂在游乐场里
stays on the playground,
就如俗话所说
as the saying goes.
这说来很蠢 就是...
It's stupid. It's just...
我们选了个场地
We picked a venue.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
但是 你不要告诉别人
But, um, between us,
那不是我想结婚的地方
it's not where I want to get married.
凯文怎么说
What did Kevin say?
你没告诉他 好吧
You haven't told him. Okay.
有时我很难说出自己想要什么
Sometimes I have a hard time saying what I want.
尤其是...跟男人
Especially with, um... men.
还有女人
Also women.
和小孩也有点
A little bit with children.
我觉得...
I think I'm having a...
我现在当"全职奶爸"
I'm having a harder time
当得非常辛苦
with this whole "Stay-at-home dad" thing.
但我没把这些跟凯特说
Much harder than I'm letting on to Kate.
说句实话 我热爱我的工作
The thing is, I l... I loved my job.
我喜欢穿戴整齐去上班
And I loved getting dressed up for it.
我喜欢煮咖啡带去公♥司♥喝
I loved making coffee to take to it.
也喜欢工作本身 我很爱我的孩子们
I loved doing it. You know, and I love my kids,
但老实说
but if I'm being honest...
你在游乐场说的每个字 都会烂在游乐场里
What you say at the playground stays at the playground.
我很爱孩子们
I love my kids,
但我不喜欢每天十小时都和他们待在一块儿
but I don't love spending ten hours a day with them.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
我就是这个意思
I totally meant that.
我照顾他们的这些天
The couple of days that I've done it,
时间过得非常 非常地慢
time has moved very, very slowly.
-你觉得我是个糟糕的人吗 -没有
- Do you think I'm terrible? - No.
不 我觉得你很真诚
No, I-I think you're honest.
真诚
Honest.
这里就像游乐场里的成人世界
Here at the Las Vegas of playgrounds.
你该跟她谈谈
You should talk to her.
你该和凯文谈谈
You should talk to Kevin.
-泡芙吃吗 -谢谢
- Puff? - Please.
-吃一个吗 -不要
- Want one of these? - No.
芝士泡芙呢
Want a cheese puff?
凯特
不吃吗 那我能全吃完吗
No? Can I eat all of them?
我下节课大概两分钟后开始
Hey. So, my next class starts in about two minutes.
是这样 我知道肯定没出什么事
Listen, I'm sure that everything is fine
我只是在胡思乱想 但你能不能
and I'm just being crazy, but can you please just...
给我回消息让我知道你们一切都好
just text me back, let me know that you guys are okay?
爱你们 拜拜
Okay, I love you. Bye.
-你怎么没和我们一起呢 -对不起
- Nice of you to join us. - Sorry.
我不需要你的道歉 我需要你在场
I... -I don't need an apology. I need you to be present.
对不起 这真的很重要 就一会儿
I'm sorry. This is really important. Just one sec.
一切都好 就是刚才有点忙
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
就是 我让我老公发消息给我
It's just, I told my husband to text me
以确保孩子们都好
to make sure that the kids were okay,
然后他一直没发 刚才 他回我了
and he hadn't, and then... I mean, he did.
抱歉 是发生什么事了吗
Sorry, has s... has something happened?
没有没有 他们都很好
No. No, they're fine.
一切都好
They're fine.
就是我心有点乱
I am a total mess.
我还从没有和他们分开过这么久
it's just I haven't been away from both of them for this long.
凯特 有很多人申请这份工作
Kate, there were a lot of applicants for this job,
你不是我的首选
and you were not at the top of my list.
毕竟你没有教学经验
I mean, you have no teaching experience,
而且你在音乐方面连学位都没有
and you don't have a degree in anything even adjacent to music.
但萨尔兹曼博士喜欢你的热情
But Dr. Salzman loves your energy,
所以你才有了这份工作
so here we are.
我懂
I get it.
你爱你的小孩
You love your kids.
但如果因此你不能陪伴我的学生们
But if that means that you can't be present for my students,
那我们无法合作
this isn't gonna work.
真是安静得出奇啊
It's awful quiet up there.
学习本身就是安静的活动
Studying is an inherently quiet activity.
苔丝和亚历克斯在哪里 我想打个招呼
Where are Tess and Alex? I wanted to say hi.
-他们在苔丝的房♥间里 -开玩笑吗
- Oh, they're in her room. - For real?
为什么他们可以关着门在房♥间里
How come they're allowed to be in her room
我和马利克就不行
with the door closed, but Malik and I aren't?
等等 他们关着门吗
Wait, hold up, the door's closed?
那当然不行
Well, that is definitely not allowed.
我是说 我觉得
I mean, I think...
-是吗 -你没跟苔丝说基本的规则吗
- Right? - You didn't discuss ground rules with Tess?
我一直在练习代词和准备辣椒卷
I was very focused on the pronouns and the poppers.
但是
But, um...
但是我觉得
No, I think it's only fair
苔丝应该和黛佳一样遵守规则才公平
that Tess should have to follow the same rules as Deja, so...
我要
I'm just...
我要上楼看看情况
I'm just gonna go up and check on 'em.
贝丝妮
Bethany?
轻声慢步
Do tread lightly.
妈
Mom!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你怎么能就这么闯进来
I can't believe you just barged in here like that.
我没有闯进来 我敲门了
I didn't barge in. I knocked.
我想让你们俩
And I would like for the two of you
到楼下的沙发上去 行吗
to please relocate to the couch downstairs, okay?
-什么 为什么 -没事
- What? Why? - Hey, no.
没事的
It's fine.
行吧
Okay. Fine.
抱歉 她就是个神经病
Sorry she's such a psycho.
你刚刚说什么
What did you call me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
亚历克斯 我觉得你该回家了
You know what, Alex? I think maybe it's time for you
我想和我女儿谈谈礼貌问题
to go home so I can talk to my daughter about her rudeness.
妈 不要
Mom, please.
没关系
Hey, no. It's okay.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
苔丝 没事的
Tess, it's cool.
真是丢人
That was mortifying.
你刚才骂我的时候
Maybe you should have thought about that
怎么没觉得丢人
before you called me out my name.
是吗 你是因为这个生气吗
Yeah, because that's what you're mad about.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没事
Nothing.
苔丝
Tess?
我看见你进来时的表情了
I saw the look on your face when you opened the door.
你看见我和他们在一起的时候
When you saw me with them.
什么表情 我没做什么表情
What look? I didn't give a look.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表