剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
玩棒球...之类的
baseball... whatever,
我们俩会非常开心...
just happy as clams, and...
但五点左右 我的心跳就会开始加速了
...about 5:00, my heart would just start pounding.
等我听到我爸关车门的声音时
And then I'd hear my dad slam his car door,
整个房♥间的空气好像一瞬间都被吸走了
and all the air would get sucked out of the room.
他光是看到我们俩 就会特别不高兴
He was so unhappy just to be around us.
他在打招呼之前 就已经手拿一杯威士忌了
He-He'd have a Scotch in his hand before he'd even say hello.
他必须要喝酒 才能和我们共处一室
He needed it just to be in the same house with us.
你不会变成那种爸爸的
You are not gonna be that kind of dad.
我不确定
I don't know.
我很担心
I worry.
你不会把房♥间里的空气都吸光
You don't suck the air out of the room.
你就是我们的空气
You are the air.
多云 而且接下来...
Cloudy and continuing...
就是这首
There it is.
最完美的歌♥
The perfect song.
我们以后都没办法
We're never, ever gonna be alone in this car again
单独待在车里了 对吗
for the rest of our lives, huh?
是的
No.
别伤到自己
Don't hurt yourself.
我没事
I'm okay.
我们有了一个家
We have a family.
是的 我们有了
Yes, we do.
我们有一个家了
We have a family.
接下来才是挑战的开始
Gonna be one hell of a ride.
更加精彩的旅程
One hell of a ride.
杰克 快点
Hey, Jack, come on.
我可不想迟到
Don't want to be late.
你觉得凯文伯伯订够餐了吗
So, you think Uncle Kevin ordered enough food
毕竟这么多人呢
for a small army again?
这么久才到
Took you long enough.
安妮害我们迟到的
Annie made us late.
是吗
Really?
你们都准备好了吗
You guys ready?
当然
Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
-老爸 -爸
- Hey, Pop. - Hi, Dad.
这不是我家族树上美丽又饱满的树枝们吗
The beautiful, bountiful branches of my family tree.
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
我还好
I'm okay.
看到你们三个就更好了
I'm better for seeing you three.
你还好吗 小黛
You okay, Dej?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
工作有点累
Long day.
我们进去看看她吧
Let's, let's go see her.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
开车来还顺利吗
How was the drive up?
还行
Not bad.
时间过得总是比我们想得快
Always goes by faster than you'd think.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表