剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
好吧 等等 我不知道该做什么
Okay, wait, I-I don't-- I don't know what to do.
我能做什么
what can I do?
你可以祈祷
You could pray.
-你在干什么 -凯文 你得和兰德尔谈谈
- What are you doing? - Kevin, you need to talk to Randall.
小凯 我尽力不插手这件事
Kev, I have tried my best to stay out of this,
但现在兰德尔对我的态度也很奇怪
but now Randall's acting all weird with me, too.
我们都还没唱生日歌♥呢
We haven't even done our birthday chant,
那可是常规节目啊
and that's like canon.
-好了 凯特 -不 凯文
- Oh, Kate, Kate... - No, Kevin.
世界快要崩塌了
The world is on fire.
不能再继续了 想办法解决
This is enough. Fix it.
在视频里看了那么多蛋糕
You know, after seeing all those Internet videos
被做成各种物品的样子之后
of random objects that are actually cakes,
将就着吃一个长得就像蛋糕的蛋糕
it's kind of a letdown to have a cake that just...
还真有点失望
looks like a cake.
其实
You know...
我和丽贝卡刚来这里的时候
...when Rebecca and I first got here,
我们以为我们会在这里待一个星期
we thought we were gonna be here for a week.
最多两个星期 然后成了一个月
Two, max. Then that turned into a month.
最后成了两个月
Then two months.
但是
But...
她感觉好多了
she just kept feeling better.
我也不是白♥痴♥
And I... I'm not an idiot or anything like that.
我知道空气中没有神奇魔法
I know that there's-there's no secret magic
可以治疗她的病
in the air that's gonna cure this,
但她又像从前的丽贝卡了
but... she just seemed like Rebecca again.
你明白吗
You know?
可现在 又出了这种事
And now, with this....
简直就像往她仅有的信心上
Oh, man. It's just gonna take the legs
又泼了一盆冷水
right out from underneath her.
我现在想说一些对你有用的话
Okay, I'm gonna try to say something meaningful
但是 米格 我先提醒你
right now, Migs, and I got to warn you,
可能有些绕 你先忍♥着听听 好吗
it is gonna be a reach. So, you just bear with me, okay?
好的
Okay.
每天早上 我会服用二十毫克的抗抑郁药
So every morning, I take 20 milligrams of an antidepressant.
我不知道除了凯特还有没有谁知道
I'm not sure who else knows that besides Kate,
不过不是什么大不了的事
but it's-it's not a big deal.
在服药差不多一个月之后
So, about a month after I started taking, uh, the meds,
我给我的医生打电♥话♥ 问他要新处方去续药
I called my doctor to renew my prescription.
结果他说 "不用担心
And he said, "Oh, no, don't worry about it.
你的药是自动续的"
You have automatic refills."
他的话给我造成了很大的打击
That hit me... really hard.
让我觉得一眼望不到头
You know, it just made it feel so indefinite,
遥遥无期
so... so permanent.
我说 "我到底能不能有一天
I said, "Is there ever gonna be a time
再也不用吃这些药
when I am not on these meds?
我想知道 还有没有可能停药"
I mean, is-is this ever gonna end?"
然后 他...
And... and then he...
他说 "一天一天慢慢来"
He says, "One day at a time."
英文同名电视剧《活在当下》
一天一天慢慢来
One day at a time.
这部电视剧很好看
An excellent TV show,
但拿来回答我的问题真是糟糕透了
and a terrible answer to my question.
我并不知道
Now, I don't know how it feels
对抗阿尔兹海默症是什么感受
to stare down Alzheimer's.
但是我知道
But I do know how it feels
看着自己的生活
to look at your life
看着你想要的一切
and to see all the things that you want from it,
那么可望而不可即 是什么感受
and to have them all seem so unattainable.
丽贝卡今天过得很糟心
Rebecca had a bad day.
这样的日子以后还会有
She's gonna have more.
你知道的
You know.
扯这么远是想建议你
My long-winded advice is for
要让她知道 你相信
you to remind her that to you,
她可以踏踏实实地幸福下去
her happy future is very real.
一天一天慢慢来
One day at a time.
那部电视剧确实很棒
It's a great show.
复播的更好看
The reboot is better.
是啊
I know.
之前那部剧被砍之后
I'm the one who started the hashtag to get it revived
-是我创建话题让它复播的 -真的吗
- after it got canceled. - Is that right?
丽塔·莫雷诺的剧砍不得
You don't cancel Rita Moreno.
阿门
Amen.
太对了
Yeah.
是丽贝卡在洛杉矶的医生打来的
Oh, this is Rebecca's doctor from L.A.
-赶紧接吧 -我得和医生聊聊
- Yeah, go ahead. - I got to take this.
喂 你好 惠特克医生
Hello. Hi, uh, Dr. Whitaker.
是她的医生吗 我要和她谈谈
Is that her doctor? I need to speak with her.
对对 是今天下午
Yeah, yeah. This, uh... It was this afternoon.
-把电♥话♥... -很严重的一次发作
- Give me the... - It was a very severe episode.
米格尔 我想和她谈谈
Miguel, I'd like to talk to her.
兰德尔 你可以等等吗...
Randall, just hold on one second, please....
问问她目前服用的药物 会不会跟什么东西
Ask her if anything could have negatively interacted
有不良反应
with her meds.
等...
Just...
问问她抗过敏药
Ask her about the allergy medicine,
治毒藤皮炎的药 这个
the one she took for poison ivy. Here.
你确定她吃过这个药吗
Are you sure she took this?
是的 她告诉我的
Yeah, she told me.
惠特克医生 是的
Hey, Dr. Whitaker, uh, yeah.
丽贝卡好像服用了抗组胺药 成分是...
It looks like Rebecca took an antihistamine with...
是的 苯海拉明
Yes, diphenhydramine.
我确实记得清单上有这个
I do remember it from the list.
嗯 好的
Okay. Right.
所以可能是这个药导致的...
So it could have been a reaction to the...
谢天谢地 好的
Thank God. Okay.
是的 她正在休息
Yes, she's resting right now.
是的
Yes.
当然 我会的
Absolutely. Yes, I will.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
她当时太痛苦了
She was in... so much pain.
好了
It's okay.
没事了 你已经哭了一晚上了
It's okay. You've been crying all night.
不累吗
Aren't you tired?
还是很痛吗
Still bad?
我们还是去诊所吧
We should go to the clinic,
-让医生帮你看下 -不行
- try to get you looked at. - No.
要是告诉医生我服用美♥沙♥酮♥来戒毒
If I tell that doctor I'm on methadone to get clean,
药效与吗♥啡♥类似 具有镇痛作用
他会视我如烂泥的 连烂泥都不如
he'll look at me like I'm dirt. Less than.
-罗瑞尔 拜托了 -不行
- Laurel, please. - No!
我需要你帮我买♥♥点药来镇痛
I need you to get me some stuff for the pain.
求你了 我最近很克制了
Please. I've been good.
真的
I have.
可是真的太痛了
It just-- It hurts so bad.
你帮帮我吧 给我点东西止痛
I just need a little help. Just need a little help.
好吗 就这一次
Okay? Just one more time.
这样我就可以照顾宝宝了
So I can be there for the baby.
我一个人搞不定的
I-I can't do it by myself.
我没办法照顾他
I can't take care of him.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
求你护佑他
Please be with him.
请照顾好他
Please take care of him.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他以前总是很用力地祈祷
He used to pray so hard
你甚至能看到他脖子上暴起青筋
you could see the veins in his neck.
没错 我记得很清楚
Yeah, I remember that.
他脖子上那些暴起的青筋
The veins in his neck.
我一直不知道他在祈祷些什么
Never knew what he was asking for.
我常常觉得他是在祈求自己变得更好
I used to tell myself he was asking to be better.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表