剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你怎么知道我在这
How'd you know I was here?
你逗我呢
Are you kidding?
你离这还有两个县时
I can hear that piece of crap
我就听见了你那辆破雪佛兰的动静
Chevy of yours coming from two counties away.
呵呵 我倒是从来没听见过你的福特
That's funny. I never hear your Ford.
估计是因为它从来就没发动过
I guess that's 'cause it never runs.
呵呵
That's funny.
快进来 Joanne
Come on in, Joanne.
噢 瞧瞧你这儿
Oh, look at you!
有点过节的气氛
Getting in the holiday spirit.
呃 Colt搞的 我不喜欢
Eh, Colt did that. I hate it.
嗯 你会更讨厌这个
Well, you're gonna hate this.
我给你买♥♥了个小礼物
I got you a little something.
噢
Oh.
有点萌
That's cute.
我给你也买♥♥了个小礼物
I got you a little something.
噢 挺好看的 你自己包的吗
Oh, that's beautiful. Did you wrap this yourself?
没错
I did.
我戴着怎么样
How's it look?
嗯 帽沿以上都挺好看的
Well, everything above the bill of the hat looks just fine.
没错
Yeah.
所以 一切都好吗
So how... how's everything?
你跟Maggie谈好了吗
Did you settle things with Maggie?
嗯
Yep.
一切都结束了
It's all over now.
Beau 我只会问你这一次 你不会杀了她吧
Beau, I'm only gonna ask you this once. Did you kill her?
因为雪化了以后 她的尸体可是会被发现的
Because when the snow melts, they're gonna find her body.
我们签了离婚协议
We signed the divorce papers.
好吧 真遗憾
Well, I... I'm sorry.
不过有时候 改变也是件好事
But sometimes change can be a good thing.
嗯 我不太喜欢改变
Yeah. I'm not a big fan of change.
你要留下来吃晚饭吗
You gonna stay for dinner?
我准备把这帽子烤了
I'm gonna burn this hat on the grill.
可能顺便烤几块牛排
Might as well toss a couple of steaks on, too.
嗯 非常感谢
Well, I... I appreciate it,
不过我得去见我女儿
but I am on my way to see my daughter.
我以为她不再跟你讲话了
I thought she wasn't speaking to you anymore.
确实是 但我可以一直尝试呀
She wasn't. But that didn't keep me from trying.
所以我试着跟她联♥系♥
So I reached out to her,
一次又一次 这次她终于没再把我一把推开了
I reached out to her, and this time she didn't slap my hand away.
她为什么改变主意了
What changed her mind?
我想着是因为过节呢
Well, I like to think that the holiday season
她终于被一种宽恕的氛围感染了
finally got her in the spirit of forgiveness.
又或者是因为她需要保释金
Or she needs bail money.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
无论如何 我终于能见到我的外孙女了
Anyway, I'm finally gonna meet my granddaughter.
太棒了
That's great.
真替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你想借我的车 给她们留个好印象吗
Say, you wanna borrow my truck so you can make a good impression?
不用了 我还想开到她家去呢
No, I actually wanna get there.
说到这个
Speaking of that, I... I
趁还没下雪 我该上路了
should get on the road before it starts snowing.
好吧
Okay.
不要告诉我你准备一个人过平安夜
Tell me you're not just spending Christmas Eve all alone.
大家都在酒吧开派对
Well, everybody's down at the bar having a party.
你也该去参加的
Well, you should go on down there.
我觉得Rooster并不想看见我
I don't think Rooster wants to see me.
喔 Beau 如果人们不想见你 你就不去的话
Oh, Beau, if you never went where people didn't want you,
那你永远跟别人说不上话了
you'd never talk to anybody.
回见 Beau
I'll talk to you soon, Beau.
路上小心
Take care on the road.
嘿 你忘带帽子了
Hey, you forgot your hat.
噢 不 我没有 圣诞快乐
Oh, no, I didn't. Merry Christmas.
好啦
Well...
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, everybody.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我该走了 - 嘿 路上小心
I should get going. - Hey. Careful getting home.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不回家
I'm not going home.
我要去Darlene家 再来一轮
I'm gonna go meet Darlene at her house for round two.
你知道的吧 做♥爱♥
You know... of sex.
是 我们懂的
Yeah, we got it.
嘿 老司机教教你 千万别把宝宝们吵醒了
Hey, pro tip. Don't wake up them babies.
没错 - 噢 不会的 她有个完美的办法
Oh. - Oh, no, she has the perfect idea.
我们准备戴上雪橇铃铛
We're gonna wear sleigh bells
这样宝宝们就会以为屋顶上的是圣诞老人
so the kids think it's Santa on the roof top.
好啦
All right...
这些是送你们的 - 噢
these are for you. - Aw!
好耶
All right!
等会 3724美元
Wait, $3,724?
8442美元 这是什么
$8,442? What is this?
你俩这一年的酒吧账单
Your bar tabs for the year.
喔哦 - 我去
Whoa! - Damn!
没错 好了 圣诞快乐
Yeah. All right, merry Christmas!
哇哦
Whoa!
史上最棒的圣诞礼物 - 没错儿
Best Christmas gift ever! - That's right.
对 而且 我比你还多了5000美元呢
Yeah. Plus, mine was, like, five grand more than yours, so there.
是 可你在这比我多呆了8个月呢
Yeah, but you were here for eight months more than me,
所以确切地说 我比你喝得多 - 不是的
so technically, I outdrank you. - No, guys,
这该是一次戒酒干预会 不是斗酒量大赛 好吧
this was meant as an intervention, not a competition, all right?
圣诞快乐 - 等下 老妈
Merry Christmas. - Wait, Mom.
我们给你买♥♥了点礼物 - 噢 没错
We got something for you. - Oh, yeah.
拿过来 - 好 等下
Get... get it. - Okay, hang on.
快点 拿过来
Come on, get it.
圣诞快乐 - 噢
Merry Christmas. - Oh!
什么鬼
What...
哇 酒龙头把手
Wow, tap handles.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
没错 一个是小马 一个是公鸡
Come on! One's a colt, one's a rooster.
我知道 - 懂了吧
I know. - Get it?
嘿 把它们换上吧 试试看
Hey, put 'em on. Try... try it out.
没错 给我们来杯啤酒
Yeah, get us a beer!
对 嘿 嘿 记我账上 记我账上
Yeah. Hey, hey, put it on my tab. Put it on my tab.
我们还给你买♥♥了点别的 好了 给她拿来
We got you something else. All right, get... get her the...
来了 - 还有
There we go. - And...
噢 是我刚接手这里 我们仨在门口拍的
Oh, look. It's the three of us out front the day I got the place.
谢谢你们 - 没错
Thank you. - Yeah.
即使你和老爸离婚了
Now, even though you and Dad got divorced,
我们也会一直见面的
we're still gonna see you all the time.
没错 - 那当然了
That's right. - Of course you are.
这镇上唯一的酒吧是我开的
I run the only bar in town.
嘿
Hey.
Beau 哇
Beau. Wow.
喔 糟了
Oh, shit.
我好像错过派对了
I feel like I missed the party.
对 你还错过了Tanya Showers
Yeah. You also missed Tanya Showers.
什么
What?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不给我发个短♥信♥呢
Why didn't you send me a fucking text?
我们没想到你会过来
We didn't think you were coming by.
再坏能怎样呢 我们离个婚吗
What's the worst thing that could happen? We'd get a divorce?
什么鬼 我去
What? Holy shit.
我们已经能拿这个开玩笑了吗 太棒了
We're already joking about this? That's great!
给你
Here.
好吧 一般人们会说”圣诞快乐" 不过 无所谓了
All right, usually people say, "Merry Christmas," But, cool.
等会 等会 如果我们要开始送礼物了
Hold on, hold on. If we're doing gifts...
爸 我给你买♥♥的在车里
Dad, I got yours in the truck.
Rooster 我给你的就在这
Rooster, I got yours... right here.
我究竟放哪了来着
Where the hell did I put it?
噢 就在这呢
Oh, there it is.
噢 快看
Oh, check it out.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表