剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
*多吸一回 多喝一口*
*Every puff, every shot,*
*你的样子越看越顺眼*
*You're looking better all the time*
你吓到我了 你干嘛像个变♥态♥似的站在那
You scared me. Why are you standing there like a creep?
我喜欢听你唱歌♥
I like listening to you sing.
真贴心
That's sweet.
虽然很变♥态♥ 但贴心
Still creepy, but sweet.
你把卷饼带来了吗
Did you bring the rolls?
噢 我不知道还得提醒你
Oh, didn't think I had to mention
买♥♥烤好的卷饼
that they needed to be baked.
但放心晚餐会在"12至15分钟或炸至金黄色"后呈上
But dinner will be in 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
你考虑的如何
How're you doin'?
我不打算把牛卖♥♥掉
I called off the calf sale.
哇哦 你确定要这么做
Whoa. You sure you wanna do that?
我现在什么都不确定
I'm not sure about anything.
我累极了
I'm dead tired.
孩子们一直都在辛苦工作 他们理应得到休息
Boys have been working hard. They deserve a break.
别告诉他们我说的这些
Don't tell 'em I said that.
我不会 但你该亲自告诉他们
I won't, but you should.
他们需要听到你对他们工作的肯定
They need to hear that you think they did a good job.
我会在遗嘱里肯定他们的
I'll put it in my will.
他们认为我应该把牛卖♥♥掉
They think I should sell.
Dale也这么认为
Dale thinks I should sell.
看你的反应
Based on your reaction,
我估计你也这么认为
I guess you feel the same way.
也许是我老了才变得这么顽固不化
Maybe I'm just being stubborn in my old age.
"老了才变得"
In your old age?
Beau 过去三届总统选举你都在
Beau, you've written in Ronald Reagan
选票上加写罗纳德·里根
the last three elections.
我的直觉告诉我要坚持长久
My gut's telling me to hold out longer.
那就相信直觉 你一直都这么做
Then trust it. It's gotten you this far.
我们的事怎么说 Mags
What about us, Mags?
你愿意回家吗
You comin' home?
我愿意
Okay.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
也许是时候试试了
Maybe it's time to give it a shot.
即使你是个破产的糟老头
Even if you are a broke old man.
我们的婚誓说了"无论平穷或是富有"
We said in our vows for richer or poorer.
不 事实上我们没有说过婚誓
No, we actually didn't say vows.
Robert Frost 20世纪最受欢迎的美国诗人之一
代表作<未选择的路>
我读了首Robert Frost的诗
I read a poem by Robert Frost,
然后你说了"对滴"
and you said, "Yep."
时至今日感受依然相同
I still feel the same way today.
你呢
Do you?
对滴
Yep.
抱歉我没回你短♥信♥
Sorry I didn't answer your texts.
我手♥机♥静音了
I had my phone on silent
因为我姐姐昏过去了
'cause my sister was passed out.
我不想吵醒她的宝宝
I didn't wanna wake up her baby.
如果再加一辆小卡车和一面美国国旗
If you add a pick-up truck and an American flag,
就是一首乡村歌♥曲了
you get yourself a country song.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
行啊 什么事
Yeah, what's up?
就是 自从Kenny和Abby订婚后
Just... you were acting kind of weird
你就一直表现得很奇怪
after Kenny and Abby got engaged.
你是对Abby余情未了吗
Is there something going on there?
没有 我和Abby只是朋友
No. Me and Abby is just friends.
没错 但你总说他们不属于彼此
Yeah, but you kept saying they don't belong together and...
我只是不认为
I just don't think you
你是在谈论鸡肉和华夫饼
were talking about the chicken and waffles.
听着 我和Abby之间什么都没发生
Look, there's nothing going on with me and Abby.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
若是你看见我和我前男友也这样
if you saw me acting like that with an old boyfriend of mine,
你也会困惑的
you'd have some questions.
我不会困惑 我会相信你
No, I wouldn't. I'd believe you
当你说什么都没发生
when you said there was nothing going on.
所以别提了
So just drop it.
怎么了 只是个问题而已
All right, it was just a question.
你没必要这么混♥蛋♥ - 我才没有混♥蛋♥
You don't have to be a dick. - I'm not being a dick.
我心情好着呢
I'm in a great mood.
我前女友订婚了
My ex-girlfriend got engaged.
牧场濒临破产
The ranch's running out of money.
我哥正和我女友的老妈约会
My brother's dating my girlfriend's mom.
老Colt乐呵着呢
Old Colt's doin' great!
好了 你知道吗
All right. You know what?
我希望你是因为他们订婚而沮丧
I hope you are upset about them gettin' engaged.
否则 你就只是个混球
Otherwise, you're just an asshole.
我才没有沮丧
I'm not upset.
我发誓 我只是个混球
I swear, I'm just an asshole.
Colt 快醒醒
Colt, wake up.
老爹 快醒醒 赶紧从床上滚下来
Dad, wake up. Get your ass out of bed.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
最好是朝鲜入侵 否则我就开枪打死你
This better be North Koreans, or I'm shooting you.
搞什么鬼 失火了还是僵尸来了
What the hell? Is it fire or zombies?
要是Rooster被咬了 千万别等他尸变
If Rooster got bit, don't wait for him to turn.
立马一枪崩了他
Just shoot him now!
你干嘛睡在门廊那里
What are you doing sleeping out on the porch?
哥不喜欢吐在自个儿床上 聪明鬼
I don't like vomit in my own bed, smart guy.
最好是要紧事
This better be good.
我刚梦里正和查宁塔图姆马震呢
I was horseback riding with Channing Tatum.
你干嘛叫醒我们
Why'd you wake us up?
2015年3月美国环保署人员失手挖破停产矿区
意外释放矿山废物入阿尼玛斯河 整条河流被污染变黄
听着 "环保署意外污染阿尼玛斯河之后
Listen, "State of emergency declared
宣布了紧急状态"
after EPA spill in Animas River."
让我看看
Let me see that.
我看不清这小字
I can't read that.
你继续读
Keep going.
上面说环保署试图加固大坝
Uh, says the EPA was trying to reinforce
但以失败告终 造成
the dam, and they screwed up and...
几百万加仑的有毒污泥
they spilled a couple million gallons
流入阿尼玛斯河
of poisonous sludge in the river.
天呐 成千上万的牧民都从那河里取水
God, thousands of ranchers draw water from that Animas River.
可怜的人们
Those poor people.
天灾人祸 也许对我们来说好事
Damned disaster. Could be good for us.
我知道 是吧 - 绝对是
I know, right? - Yeah, it is.
为什么啊
Why?
没人会买♥♥他们污染土地上的牛了
Nobody's gonna buy their cattle off contaminated grounds.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course.
所以呢
So?
所以我们的牛能卖♥♥ - 卖♥♥个更高的价钱
So our calves are gonna be worth... - A lot more money!
我比你反应快 老爹
Yeah, way ahead of you, Dad.
这是个艰难的决定 但我们需要钱
That's a tough way to make it but we need the money.
这河看上去糟透了
This looks like a real mess.
但是 等我们把牛卖♥♥了之后
But, hey, we're still gonna throw a party
还是可以办个派对 对吧
when we sell the calves, right?
我们肯定会小小庆祝下的
Oh, we'll do a little something.
兄弟 我们又要有钱了
Man, we're gonna have money again.
听见没 小兄弟
Hear that, little buddy?
我们会把你修得焕然一新
We're gonna fix you up real good.
我要洗发水和护发素分开买♥♥
I'm gonna buy separate shampoo and conditioner.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 飞柔(二合一洗发水)
Fuck you, Pert Plus.
大家注意
Excuse me.
大家注意
Excuse me.
我知道大家都在兴头上 但是
I know we're all having a good time, but...
我想占用大家一分钟时间
I'd like to take a minute and
敬所有受河流污染影响的牧场主
acknowledge all the ranchers that are affected by the spill.
天灾人祸之时 能够承蒙天佑
Let's just be thankful we came down
我们心存感激
on the side of grace on this thing.
没错 但愿环保署尽快解决这事 同时
Yeah, and hopefully, the EPA will step up. But, in the meantime,
我酒吧每瓶酒售价的百分之十
10% of every drink you buy over at my bar
将捐助给那些受灾的牧场主们
will go out to help these folks.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表