剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
*牛仔们从不轻易去爱 更不会轻易被人掌握*
*Cowboys ain't easy to love and they're harder to hold*
*他们宁愿给你唱首歌♥ 给不了你钻石或黄金*
*And they'd rather give you a song than diamonds or gold*
*每晚紧扣孤星皮带扣 穿着褪色的牛仔裤又开始新一天*
*Lonestar belt buckles and old faded Levi's each night begins a new day*
*你不理解他也无所谓 他也不会英年早逝*
*And if you don't understand him and he don't die young*
*他可能只是骑着马一去不回头*
*He'll probly just ride away*
*妈妈 别让你的孩子长大成为牛仔*
*Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys*
*别让他们弹奏吉他 也别让他们驾驶旧卡车*
*Don't let 'em pick guitars and drive them old trucks*
*让他们成为医生或律师吧*
*Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such*
*妈妈 别让你的孩子长大成为牛仔*
*Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys*
Rooster 你在家吗
Rooster, you home?
在的 先生 在客厅
Yes, sir. Living room!
我还以为你要去检查拖拉机
I thought you were gonna take a look at that tractor
看看有什么
and try and see what was...
过来看看
Check it out.
Colt回家了
Colt's home.
你到底来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我还以为你在加拿大打业余橄榄球比赛
I thought you were up in Canada playing amateur's football.
半职业橄榄球比赛 没错 我之前效力于萨卡斯通寒冰队
Uh, semi-pro. Yeah, I was playing for the Saskatoon Cold.
跟迈阿密热火队挺像的 只不过
It's like the Miami Heat, except...
你懂的 一冷一热
you know, cold.
是 我们懂
Yeah, we know.
我们还听说你在那边的时候
We also heard you got arrested
曾经因为在Shania Twain面前露鸟而被捕了
for flashing Shania Twain while you were up there.
你们是怎么知道到的
How'd you even hear about that?
都上报纸了
It was in the paper.
"前高中天才球员Colt Bennett向Shania袒蛋露鸟"
"Former high school phenom Colt Bennett shows Shania his Twain."
这是自州决赛以后 你第一次上头条
First time you made the front page since the state finals.
我把报纸贴在冰箱上了
I put it on the fridge.
好吧 听我说
All right, listen to this.
他们那边有间完全由冰块建成的宾馆 好吗
They got this hotel up there made entirely of ice, okay?
而且当时我有点喝多了 然后
And so, I'm a little drunk, and I...
我看到那座Wayne Gretzky的漂亮冰雕像
and I see this sweet ice sculpture of Wayne Gretzky.
很自然地 我就往他身上撒了一泡尿
And naturally, I think, I could take a wizz on him.
这就好像你去高级餐厅吃饭的时候
It's like when you go to the fancy restaurant
他们会在小便池里放冰块
and they put the ice in the pisser.
你就往冰块上撒尿 把冰熔掉
You know, you get to spray it up and melt it down.
没错
Yeah.
我当时正往那个大人物嘴里撒尿
So, I'm taking a piss in The Great One's mouth.
我差点就射穿他的后脑勺了
And I almost got a hole all the way through the back of his head.
射门得分 一气呵成
He shoots, he scores.
后来我摔倒了
When I slip...
砰 我的蛋蛋就不小心被Shania Twain小姐看到了
Bam! I slide balls first into Miss Shania Twain.
她有没有低下头对你说 "这没有给我留下太深的印象"
Did she look down and say,"That don't impress me much"?
没有 她说的是 "这让我感觉像个女人"
No. She said,"That makes me feel like a woman."
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
什么 我难道不可以路过跟家人打声招呼吗
What? Can't just stop in and say hi to my family?
我记得你上次路过的时候
I remember last time you stopped by.
你说你和橄榄球已经一刀两断了
Said you were done with football.
你想开始在这附近帮忙做点事
You wanted to start helping out around here.
那是多久以前的事情了 Rooster
How long ago was that, Rooster?
大约在六年前 是吗
About six years?
是 先生 那天是我生日
Yes, sir. It was on my birthday.
我们本来应该去吃晚饭的 但是你们俩从头到尾在打架
We were all supposed to go to dinner but you guys just fought the whole time.
我敢赌10美元 你们都不记得我几岁了
Hey, I got ten bucks anyone in here knows how old I am.
后来你半夜偷偷从这里溜出去了
Then you snuck out of here in the middle of the night.
开走了你哥哥的卡车
Took your brother's truck.
还让大门一直敞开着 - 好吧 那并不是我的错
Left the damn gate open. - Okay, that wasn't my fault.
Rooster当时一边追我一边喊 "那是我的车"
Rooster was chasing after me yelling, "That's my truck!"
我以为他会去关门的
And so, I just assumed he was gonna close it.
我们家的奶牛走散得遍布了整个小镇
Our cows were all over town.
我发现其中一头站在时时乐牛排餐厅的停车场
I found one of 'em standing in the Sizzler parking lot
死死地盯住一张肋眼牛排的海报
just staring at a poster of a rib-eye.
我今年35了
I'm 35.
你♥他♥妈♥的脚上穿的是什么
What the fuck's on your feet?
靴子啊
They're boots.
那不是靴子
Those are not boots.
这是UGG
They're Uggs.
澳大利亚人就是这么称呼靴子的
That's Australian for "boots."
这是一双女鞋
They're ladies' shoes.
Tom Brady也穿这款鞋
Well, Tom Brady wears 'em.
Tom Brady做过的傻事还少吗
Yeah, well, Tom Brady gets away with a lot of shit.
好吧 你知道吗 这也
Fine. You know what? That's...
你笑我的着装
You made fun of my clothes,
你笑我的职业 你还笑我的童年
you made fun of my career, you made fun of my childhood.
你还想笑我什么
You got anything else you wanna take a shot at?
这发型也傻里傻气的
That's a stupid haircut.
好吧 你知道吗
All right. You know what?
这主意真是够烂的
This was a bad idea.
我和他待不下去了 他不可理喻
I can't stay here with him, he's impossible.
Colt还是一副老样子
Same old Colt,
"我在这里待不下去了 他不可理喻"
"I can't stay here, he's impossible."
"我在这学校待不下去了 教练不让我首发"
"I can't stay in this school, the coach won't let me start."
"我和那女孩谈不下去了 她不喜欢我劈腿"
"I can't stay with this girl. She doesn't like it when I cheat on her."
说起不喜欢被劈腿的女人
Well, speaking of women who don't like being cheated on,
妈妈怎么样了
how's Mom doing?
好了 有好戏看了
All right, this is getting good.
我得去拿瓶啤酒
I'm gonna grab a beer.
等我回来再开打
No punches till I get back.
没搞清楚事情的原委之前 不要乱指责别人
Don't go making accusations when you don't know the whole story.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
那事情的原委又是什么 爸
What's the whole story, Dad?
这他妈的不关你的事
That's none of your damn business?
就这样吧 就这样吧
There we go. There we go.
你为什么回来
Why are you here?
丹佛市的一家半职业球队
I got a tryout...
给了我一个选拔赛的名额
with a new semi-pro team in Denver.
我只是需要有个地方住上几天
And I just need a place to stay for a couple days.
只要我和球队一签约 我就马上离开这里
As soon as I make the team, I'm out of here.
你在逗我吗
Are you kiddin' me?
你竟然还在追逐这个梦想
Are you still chasing this dream?
我是一名橄榄球运动员
I'm a football player.
你不是橄榄球运动员 Colt
You're not a football player, Colt.
你只是一个梦想成为橄榄球运动员的家伙
You're a guy dreamin' about being a football player.
你都34岁了
You're 34.
哦 也对 你当然知道他几岁了
Oh, sure, you know how old he is.
34岁打四分卫还算年轻
Uh, 34 is still young to be a quarterback.
这是你经历三次脑震荡之后的胡言乱语
That's your three concussions talking.
我不记得有过三次脑震荡
I don't remember three concussions.
你有没有想过
You know, has it ever crossed your mind
你对每件事情的看法并不总是正确的
that you might not be right about everything?
因为当你说出登月是伪造的这种话时
'Cause you were just as sure
你也对自己一样深信不疑
when you said the moon landing was fake.
旗帜不可能在真空中飘扬
A flag cannot ripple in the vacuum of space.
好吧 你错看我了
Well, you're wrong about me.
我仍然可以成功 我只需要一次机会
I can still make it. I just need a chance.
每次你获得机会的时候
Every opportunity you've had...
我是说高中 大学 还有职业联赛的时候
I'm talking about high school, college, and the pros...
你不是抽烟 就是喝酒 白白把机会浪费掉
you've either smoked it or drank it or screwed it away.
下一次就会有所不同了
Well, next time it'll be different.
他们应该把这句话刻在你的墓碑上
They ought to put that on your tombstone.
"Colt Bennett在此长眠
"Here lies Colt Bennett.
下一次将有所不同
Next time it'll be different.
这一次他是穿着女靴死去的"
He died wearing lady boots."
没搞错吧 我会连卡车门都关不好
Seriously? I can't even shut a truck door right?
我确信你可以关好
I'm sure you could.
至于你为什么选择不关好 我就想不通了
Why you choose not to is beyond me.
我得上个厕所了
Hey, I'm gonna hit the head.
但是以防万一你们俩没事可吵
But in case you guys run out of things to fight about...
Colt的牛仔裤卖♥♥85美元
Colt's jeans cost 85 bucks.
什么样的蠢货才会花85美元买♥♥一条牛仔裤
What kind of dipshit pays 85 bucks for a pair of jeans?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表