剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 Beau - 你来这儿干什么 Maggie
Hey, Beau. - What're you doing here, Maggie?
不好意思打扰了 但是我们能聊聊吗
I'm sorry to interrupt, but can we talk?
我没什么要跟你说的
I have nothing to say to you.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
这不关你的事
None of your business.
是吗 我们还是夫妻呢
Really? We're still married.
还是夫妻吗
Still married?
这就是为什么你半夜离开
Is that why you took off in the middle of the night
三周没有消息的原因吗
and I didn't hear from you for three weeks?
你没资格回来这里 更没资格问问题
You don't get to come back here and start asking questions.
Beau 我只是觉得我应该回来
Beau, I just thought I'd come here and...
呵 我没什么要跟你说的
Ah, I've got nothing to say to you.
你不能就这样无视我
You can't just ignore me.
哦 是么 那你看着咯
Oh, yeah? Watch me.
Beau
Beau!
呃 我是Joanne
So, I'm Joanne.
对于我们的第一场暴风雪
Of our first snowstorm.
哥们儿 快看这个
Dude. Check this out!
哎哟我去 有场大的暴风雪要来了
Oh, shit, that's a big snowstorm heading our way.
不是 我说的是那个女天气预报员
No, I'm talking about the weather girl.
有一个低气压正在靠近
There's a low-pressure system coming in...
我的裤子
my pants.
是啊 那是Tanya Showers
Yeah, that's Tanya Showers.
我在红辣椒餐厅看到过她一次
Saw her at a Chili's once.
我跟她说了句超棒的开场白 我走过去 就像这样
I gave her a great line. Walked up to her, and I was like,
"你现在有个百分百的机会
"You got a 100% chance of
让我Rooster直接逼'进'你"
a Rooster front moving in on you right now."
那她说什么了吗 说了什么
What'd she say? What'd she say?
她说 "是吗 这是我男朋友
She was like, "Oh, yeah? This is my boyfriend,
他是效力于科罗拉多冰球队的后卫"
he's a defenseman for the Colorado Avalanche."
呃
Oh.
我们又交流了几句 然后我们就分开走了
Some words were exchanged, we agreed to go our separate ways
之后我在车里吃完了我的玉米脆饼
and I finished my nachos in the car.
嘿 你有收到Abby的消息吗
Hey, you hear back from Abby?
没有 她也不想知道我的消息 哥们儿
Nope. She ain't gonna hear from me either, man.
她不想和Kenny分手
She don't wanna break up with Kenny,
这就是问题的关键 兄弟 总之都结束了
then that's it, man, it's done and done.
好家伙 这就是
There you go. That's how
你和想象中女朋友分手的过程
you break up with your imaginary girlfriend.
爸 你知道这次的风暴了吗 看上去挺严重的
Hey, Dad, you see this storm? Looks pretty crazy.
我当然知道啊
Of course I saw it.
如果你们往北边看的话 你们也会看到的
You would, too, if you just looked to the north.
我一直在查看牛群 你们一早上在干什么
I've been checking cows. What have you been doing all morning?
一早上
All morning?
太阳初升才五分钟吧
The sun's only been up for like five minutes.
我猜太阳和儿子一样都懒
I guess all sons are lazy.
爸 这个笑话确实不错
That was a pretty good one there, Dad.
是啊 你这个包袱抖得十分到位
Yeah, you're coming in strong with that one.
你想知道天气吗 滚到外面去你就知道了
You wanna see the weather? Get your asses outside.
别看电视了 出去做点事
Stop looking at the TV and get out there and do something.
那是Tanya Showers吗
Is that Tanya Showers?
对啊 如果我遇见她了 她就要改名Tanya Bennett了
Yep. If I had my way, she'd be Tanya Bennett.
对 因为跟我在一起
Yeah, 'cause of me.
是啊 我很肯定她一直很想知道
Yeah, 'cause I'm sure she's wondering,
"那个在红辣椒餐厅把自己吓尿的男人到底怎么了"
"What happened to that guy who pissed himself in the Chili's?"
我有天在汽车地带看见她
I saw her at AutoZone the other day.
她自己一个人在换机油
Woman changes her own oil.
真是值得尊敬
Gotta respect that.
我们需要给拖拉机加一些防冻剂吗
Want us to put some antifreeze in the tractor?
嗯 然后进城带些防雪栅回来
Yeah, and then head into town and pick up some snow fence.
女士
Ma'am.
哦 看
Oh, hey.
嘿
Hey.
收到一条妈发的短♥信♥
Got a text. From Mom.
"我回城了 等不及见你"
"Back in town. Can't wait to see you."
啊 对的 我也收到了一样的
Oh, yeah, I got the same text.
她先给我发的
She texted me first.
大概因为我是她最爱的儿子
Guess I'm the favorite son.
伙计 你出生以前我一直是她的最爱
Dude, I've been the favorite since before you were born.
是吗 如果她这么喜欢你 为什么她还要再生呢
Oh, really? If she liked you so much, why'd she have more kids?
我敢肯定 她每天都在问自己这个问题
Pretty sure she asks herself that question every day.
工作完之后 我们可以去酒吧放放松聊聊天
Hey, after work, we'll swing by the bar and see what's up.
是啊 能跟她聊聊就更好了
Yeah, it'll be good to catch up with her.
我想知道她去了哪儿 - 对 还有她干了什么
I wanna hear where she went. - Yeah, and what she did.
再加上 现在她回来了
Plus, now she's back...
免费啤酒
Free beer.
噢
Oh!
嘿 爸 你听说妈回来了吗
Hey, Dad, you hear Mom's back?
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
是吗 什么时候
Really? When?
昨晚上她顺道来这儿的时候
When she stopped by here last night.
等等 她顺路过来了 她说什么了
Wait. She stopped by? What'd she say?
她说我们需要谈谈
She said we needed to talk.
我拒绝了
I disagreed.
爸 如果你无视她 她不会就这样离开的
Dad, if you ignore her, she ain't just gonna go away.
你每天都在证明这一点
You prove that point every day.
嘿 妈 - 妈妈
Hey, Mom. - Momma!
嘿 小伙子们
Hey, boys!
好了
All right!
第一个拥抱给最爱的儿子
First hug, favorite son.
我不会爱你更多了 Jameson 你知道的
Oh, I don't love you more, Jameson, you know that.
哦 听到了吗 她是指她爱我更多
Oh, hear that? That means she loves me more.
不 并没有
No, it doesn't.
我猜还剩我了
Guess that leaves me.
想多了 Hank
Nice try, Hank.
好吧 我猜这就是我敞开心扉所得到的
Well, I suppose that's what I get for opening my heart.
见到你真好啊 妈
Man, it is good to see you, Mom.
是啊 我们都想你
Yeah, we missed you.
你们要啤酒吗
You boys want a beer?
哦 你们这儿还卖♥♥啤酒啊 好的 当然了 给我来一瓶
Oh, you guys sell beer here? Yeah, sure, I'll take one.
谢谢 妈 - 谢谢
Thanks, Mom. - Yeah.
一共六美元
That'll be six bucks.
你在逗我吗
You kidding?
你要对我们收费吗 这是虐待儿童
You're gonna charge us? That's child abuse.
Maria说 我走了之后 你们一直有付账 我喜欢这样
Maria said, since I left, you've been paying. I like it.
该死 Maria
Damn it, Maria!
行吧 你知道吗
All right, you know what?
我们会付的 会的
We gotta pay, we gotta pay.
嘿 妈妈 我能借六美元吗
Hey, Momma, can I borrow six bucks?
我真想念你们啊
I missed you boys.
我们也想你 嘿 我知道这不关我的事
Missed you too. Hey, I know it's none of my business,
但是你和爸怎么样了
but what's going on with you and Dad?
呃 挺复杂的
Oh, it's complicated.
当人们不想告诉你的时候都这么说
That's what people say when they don't wanna tell you.
不错啊 你懂的
Good, you get it.
妈 我们只是担心你 仅此而已
Look, Mom, we were just worried about you. That's all.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate that.
当我试着振作起来的时候
Didn't think I need to leave a babysitter for my grown-ass sons
没想到我还得给成年的儿子们留个保姆
while I was getting my shit together.
行吧 我知道她在开玩笑
Okay, I know she's joking,
但是如果有个保姆得有多爽啊
but how cool would it be to have a babysitter?
那 你们爸爸对于我回来说什么了吗
So, did your dad say anything about me being back?
嗯 "这挺复杂的"
Yeah. "It's complicated."
哦 嘿 Heather 你怎么
Oh. Hey, Heather. How...
我打算去跟她说两句
I'm gonna go talk to her.
兄弟 如果竖中指是"过来跟我说话"的意思
Man, if getting the middle finger means "Come talk to me,"
那我就错失太多和女士们说话的机会了
I have missed out on a lot of opportunities talking to ladies.
好了 所以你♥爸♥和这个Joanne到底什么关系
All right, so what's the deal between your dad and this Joanne?
听着 告密有风险
Look, snitches get stitches.
你要是想知道 你就得付出代价
You want info, it's gonna cost you.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表