剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
那是什么鬼声音
What the hell was that?
听起来是Colt才发现我把热水用光了
Sounds like Colt just discovered I used up all the hot water.
来吧 再来弄点别的声响吧你
Please, do that some more.
这是我的新应用 鸭子猎人超级版
It's my new app. Duck Hunter Ultra.
可以预报天气情况 跟踪野鸭迁徙情况
It's got weather conditions, tracks migratory reports.
还能拍下被我们射死的鸭子 留作纪念
They even take pictures of the ducks we shoot and log 'em for us.
还有菜谱
And it's got recipes.
我们有龙蒿吗
Hey, do we have tarragon?
我们有盐
We have salt.
报纸上有我需要的一切信息
Paper tells me everything I need.
明天是打猎季开放日
Hunting season, opens tomorrow.
日出时间 7点12分
Sunrise, 7:12.
带上猎枪
Bring gun.
最后那句是我加的
I added that last part.
是的 但是报纸能这样吗
Yeah, but can your paper do this?
听起来不错 我能看看吗
Hey, that's pretty good. Can I see that?
不行 你会伤着它的
No, you're gonna hurt it.
是的 我会的
Yes, I am.
各位 你们用完了热水
Dude, you used all the hot water.
我不知道 兄弟 我才起床 像平时一样冲个凉
I don't know, man. I just woke up, took my normal shower.
我的意思是 比平时多洗了一会儿
I mean, I stayed in there a little longer
因为今天起床特别困难
'cause it was hard to wake up this morning.
是的 你知道 什么能让你清醒吗
Yeah, you know what'll wake you up in the morning?
洗个透心凉的冷水澡
A freezing cold shower.
直到明天 我才能找到我那冻掉的老二了
I ain't gonna find my dick till tomorrow.
这个我不能帮你 但是
Certainly can't help you with that one. But...
你知道是什么让我清醒的吗
...you know what wakes me up?
一杯美味的热咖啡 顺带说一句 咖啡喝完了
A nice hot cup of coffee. Oh, we're out, by the way.
好吧 爸爸 你能告诉
All right, Dad, will you
Rooster以后做人能多体谅点彼此吗
tell Rooster he's got to be more considerate?
现在这里住了三个人
There's three people living here now.
爸爸 你能告诉Colt 如果他想洗个热水澡
Dad, will you tell Colt if he would like a warm shower,
就该早点起床吗
he should wake up earlier in the morning.
Rooster 闭嘴
Rooster, shut up.
哈
Ha!
Colt 闭嘴
Colt, shut up.
如果明天想抽出一天时间去打猎
We got a lot of work to do today,
今天就要多干活
if we're gonna take the day off to go hunting tomorrow.
明天就是打猎季开放日吗
Oh, tomorrow's opening day?
是的 就像我的生日
Yep. Just like my birthday.
只不过老爹这次知道是什么时候
Only Dad knows when it is.
太赞了
Sweet.
是的 我很想去打猎
Yeah, I'm down to go huntin'.
真的吗 真没想到你对打猎感兴趣
Really? I didn't figure you had any interest.
什么 我爱打猎
What? I love hunting.
早上6点起床 一大早就开始喝酒 没有任何罪恶感
You get to wake up at 6:00 A.M. And start drinking, guilt-free.
在树林里尿尿 福利之一
Pee in the woods, always a bonus.
在树林里拉屎 就没那么有趣了
Poop in the woods, not so fun.
我的意思是 秋天真的是一年里最好的季节
Yeah, I mean, fall's really the best time of the year.
天气渐凉
Got a little nip in the air.
你可以穿上法兰绒衬衣
You can wear your flannel shirts,
戴上羊绒衬里的手套 可能还要围条围巾
fleece-lined gloves, possibly a scarf.
我们在说打猎 不是在聊走秀
We're talking about hunting, not some fashion show.
拜托
Please,
好像你还没穿烦这一身牛仔布衣服一样
like you didn't agonize over that sweet denim-on-denim combo.
确实如此 但是 不幸的是
That's true and all, but, unfortunately,
一个捕鸭棚只能躲两个人
the duck blind only holds two people.
一个 两个 不带你玩
One. Two. Sucks to be you.
拜托 老兄 我离开家15年了
Oh, come on, man, I ain't been in 15 years.
行行好 让我跟老爹多待一会儿
Be nice to spend some quality time with Dad.
好吧 我想说不行 但是
Well, I was gonna say no, but
我能看出来你真的很想去 所以 特么的就是不行
I can tell you really wanna go, so... fuck, no.
好吧 听老爹的 你又不是他的代言人
Well, it's Dad's decision. You don't talk for Dad.
好吧 事实上 我就是
Well, actually, I do.
看看 这就是留在家里的妙处
See, that's the beauty of not abandoning your family.
老爹和我心灵相通
Dad and I are in sync.
我知道他心里想什么 我知道他的感觉
I know what he's thinking, I know what he's feeling.
如果我们都是姑娘 我们生理期也会同步
If we were chicks, we'd be having our periods at the same time.
说实话 Rooster 如果今年我带Colt去打猎 你怎么看
Actually, Rooster, what do you say I take Colt this year?
什么 别 千万别 老爹 我们可是生理期都同步的小伙伴
What? No, come on, man! We're period pals.
这么做才公平 好闺蜜
It's the fair thing to do, girlfriend.
你可以第二天去
You can go the next day.
第二天就不是打猎季开放日了
Next... the next day is not opening day.
第二天去不是我们的传统
The next day is not tradition.
第二天去就不是Beau和Rooster守在捕鸭棚里
The next day is not Beau and Rooster sitting in the duck blind,
吃着香蕉花生酱三明治
eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches
狩猎着神奇的丛林生物
and killing majestic woodland creatures.
看 老爹已经决定了
Look, Dad decided.
还有 实话跟你说
And, for the record,
不管你做什么决定 我都赞成
I'd have been okay with whatever decision you made.
因为我爱你 爹地
'Cause I love you, Daddy.
我们清晨出发
We're leaving at dawn.
戴上你最漂亮的围巾
Wear your prettiest scarf.
这太不爽了
This sucks.
发生了什么 你这个月生理期来了吗
What's the matter? That time of the month?
嗨 妈妈 - 嗨 亲爱的
Hey, Mom. - Hey, sweetie.
我想问你点事儿
Hey, let me ask you something.
我是你最爱的儿子 对吗
I'm your favorite son, right?
肯定是我最爱的前两名
Definitely in the top two.
我不会在你和Colt之间做选择
I'm not gonna pick between you and Colt.
好吧 我听到了
Okay, I hear that.
所以 假设你有两台割草机
So, let's say you got two lawn mowers, right?
旧的一台更耐用
Now, the older one is more dependable.
你用了一年又一年
It's there for you, year after year,
它总能把活儿干好
and it always gets the job done.
它还有个厉害的绰号♥ 比如说 切割者
And it's got a badass nickname, like, uh, Cutter.
另外一台割草机 自己逃走了 再也没回来
Now, the other lawn mower, it moved away and it didn't come back
直到它的职业
until its professional
橄榄球草场除草事业失败了
football lawn mowing career didn't work out.
这跟打猎有关吗
Is this about hunting?
当然是跟打猎有关
Damn straight it's about hunting.
本句改自Aretha Franklin经典名曲Respect歌♥词 *R-E-S-P-E-C-T Find out what it means to me*
还跟 尊重 有关
And it's about R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Colt最好发现打猎对我的意义
Colt better find out what it means to me.
我的意思是 他认为
I mean, he thinks just 'cause
只要他想要什么 那东西就会自动属于他
he wants something, it's automatically his.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know what it's
这就像人人都希望得到东西
like when people expect to be given things.
这是给你的免费啤酒
Here's your free beer.
嘲讽已收到 无视之
Sarcasm noted and ignored.
我很抱歉 亲爱的 你没做错
I'm sorry, sweetheart, you're not wrong.
我只是希望你 谦让他一次 你知道吧
It's just, I think you should cut him some slack, you know?
你弟弟错过了很多
Your brother's missed out on a lot.
是的 他错过了很多活儿 而这一大堆活最后都得我♥干♥
Yeah, he missed out on a lot of work. A lot of work I had to do.
我也有梦想 我想开一家汽车修理店
I had dreams, you know. I wanted to open that body shop.
我记得
I remember.
Rooster汽修店 光着膀子 不♥穿♥鞋 不修雪佛兰
Rooster's Repairs. No shirts, no shoes, no Chevys.
如果我从没有开过汽修厂
If I never open that place,
那这句至少念起来得像是Toby Keith的歌♥一样
it should at least be a Toby Keith song.
拜托 为了在牧场工作 我放弃了一切
Man, I gave up everything so I could work the ranch.
你知道我得到了什么回报吗 和老爹一起去打猎
You know what my reward was? Going hunting with Dad.
这是我俩之间的羁绊
'Cause that's our thing.
不 拜托 你在过去15年了经历了很多事
No, come on. You've had lots of things over the last 15 years.
你在牧场工作了 打了猎 还打了保龄球
You've had ranching, hunting, bowling.
而Colt和老爹之间
The only thing that Colt
只有激烈的争吵
and your father share is angry conversation.
是的 那是他俩之间的羁绊 我从没想过把这个抢走
Yeah, that's their thing. I would never take that away from them.
你知道
You know,
这个家里还有一个人爱打猎
there's someone else in the family who really loves hunting.
我不想跟妈妈一起去打猎
I don't wanna go hunting with my mom.
来吧 一定很有趣
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表